Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-03-2012, 06:42 PM   #13291 
Shirleythebetta

I don't mean to be one of those people that act like I am way older than you and I know more because I surely to not and I am only 25. I just wanted to give you a little something to think about. Your sister is involved in puppy love and puppy love doesn't last forever. It may be rough that she isn't hanging out with you especially since you are the same age. I was upset for a while when my sister who is 8 years older than me moved out.
It's sadly a part of getting older. Your going to do a lot of things more apart than together 98% of the time in most cases. And don't worry, love will smack you in the forehead soon too. Just try to be patient with everyone and live your life. It's not worth it to work yourself up so much. I'm in college and my dad thinks I am an ignorant know nothing. I just keep living and let him thrive in his relm of goofyness. Thank goodness we all have a place like this to get out our feelings though, it helps me out I know.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 07:03 PM   #13292 
AngesRadieux

It's been a year. I'd think after a year of almost nonstop texting and seeing each other all the time they'd give it a rest. And during the school year I was only home on weekends and during breaks. She had plenty of time to be with him when I wasn't around. Now that I'm back, I wish she wouldn't ignore me so thoroughly. I also probably wouldn't be so upset if I wasn't already so emotional and if I wasn't getting yelled at both for being emotional and for disliking him. If she was just a little bit less insensitive and didn't leave me alone and blow me off for him even when I was bawling my eyes out. And then EVERYONE always goes and acts like I'm just the worst person alive.
AngesRadieux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 07:53 PM   #13293 
dramaqueen
Banned

I have a cousin who does the whole texting thing with his wife and she's 51 and he's 57. Like 2 kids. Lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 08:08 PM   #13294 
Shirleythebetta

Hmm, a year still doesn't seem like love to me. I wouldn't count her out just yet ;) Seems like they just don't understand how you feel.

dramaqueen* I know what you are saying. My 30 year old brother still kissy faces with his fiance and they have been together for a long time. Mostly I avoid my hubby JK xD
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:55 PM   #13295 
Pataflafla

My teacher/ family friend passed away on monday. Didn't find out until today when I say his obit.

Just a depressing way to end an otherwise fabulous day. Now to see if my boss will let me get an hour or so off on the 10th so I can pay my respects.
Pataflafla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 11:09 PM   #13296 
BettaHeart

sorry for your loss pata
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 01:39 AM   #13297 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm sorry for your loss.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:19 AM   #13298 
Sena Hansler

Anges: "turns out he's gay, and taken." -sigh- why are the good ones gay? :/
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:09 PM   #13299 
zombiegirl

Just a little rant. My husband has been napping since noon. Must be nice. It would be awesome to let him watch the kids, sneak off and sleep for four freakin' hours in the middle of the day!!!!!! Okay, rant over.
zombiegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:14 PM   #13300 
BettaHeart

i would love to have a nap but dont because i always always wake up with a massive headache even if i do take a short nap, so in conclusion no rest for the wicked (wicked meaning the awesome, forever gorgeous women that we are )
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou