Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-16-2012, 11:53 AM   #13451 
Joaquin

Location: DEEP IN DA HEARRRT OF TEXASSSS.....I hate that song.
I don't think this is that big of a rant, but I have a Calculus II test that I have to take between today and tomorrow. I understand most of the material, but I know he's going to put in some world problem that requires me to add MORE meaning/understanding to the all the material...That's usually pretty hard for me....y'know...applying Calculus II to real life. Ew.
Joaquin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 12:09 PM   #13452 
dramaqueen
Banned

Good luck with your test. I had a statistics class in college which I failed then I tooknit again and all of a sudden everything started to make sense and I ended up getting a B. I was lucky to have an awesome professor.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 01:11 PM   #13453 
Joaquin

Location: DEEP IN DA HEARRRT OF TEXASSSS.....I hate that song.
Thanks, dramaqueen! Yeah, I know what you mean about it all making sense the second time around. Calculus II has things from Calculus I (obviously) and Physics, so everything is forced to start making sense if it hasn't already, haha. I love those "Aha!" moments, though!
Joaquin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 11:14 PM   #13454 
Pearl2011

Stupid rain. Its Juneary here. Not exaggerating. It was raining so much today it saoked through my mom rainproof coat. My BFF has a softball tournament this weekend. And she pitches.What a pain to call time after every pitch to get a dry ball. Fun.

That felt nice to get out lolz.
Pearl2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 11:21 PM   #13455 
Sena Hansler

I quit. I didn't last 15 minutes.

I went to work, and my coworker/friend had decided that she would side with everyone else... She says, "You will ACTUALLY TRY tonight, right?" meaning to get everything done. MARY knew it was a mess, CASSIE knew it was a mess, MEAGAN saw it was a mess... And it was ALWAYS a mess! And you CANNOT leave the fitting rooms when woman are trying on bras, because of "shrink" meaning the possibility of stolen or swapped items (expensive bra in cheap bra's box for instance). I DID try, and you know what? THAT was the last straw.

I tended to the few customers that were there, went to the jewelery lady handed her my keys, went to the back, cleaned out my locker, swiped out, and handed my discount card, badge and vest to the front.

I was seriously done. I CANNOT take anymore c--p, I will NOT be discriminated against, I will NOT tolerate rumors that are aimed to destroy, maim, or otherwise murder one's reputation and work ethic, I WILL NOT DO IT ANYMORE. I told Dean to come get me, I quit, and he came. We grabbed over 10 applications for places, three said to bring an application and one VERY excited "Kicks to Kids" lady said to bring a resume Monday, so I shall. ANYTHING is better than Wal Mart. People were SO happy I quit, saying "Oh thank god you were abe to escape!"
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 11:44 PM   #13456 
dramaqueen
Banned

Oh, man, I'm sorry, Sena. I hope you're able to find something else where people treat you better.
Old 06-16-2012, 11:45 PM   #13457 
Sena Hansler

Well I sure feel better, quitting. No notice, nothing. Just left within 15 minutes of my shift!!! I think I'd like to work at Kicks to Kids... the lady sounds VERY excited to have a young woman wanting to work in a maternity/children's store, so that is a bonus.
Old 06-16-2012, 11:58 PM   #13458 
dramaqueen
Banned

Good. I hope it works out for you. I wish Petsmart would call me. *sigh*
Old 06-16-2012, 11:59 PM   #13459 
Sena Hansler

Haha same here D: but then I'd have to move. all 1 billion tanks included x)
Old 06-17-2012, 01:43 AM   #13460 
dramaqueen
Banned

I wonder if they give employee discounts. Lol

Tags
bettathanyou