betta fish

Old 06-22-2012, 02:02 PM   #13521 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm an oval shape. Lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:59 PM   #13522 
Sena Hansler

my rant: teaching a teething puppy some things are not supposed to be chewed. Like cords. Sweaters. Phones. Pee Pads. Pillows. And people

Oh, wait, THAT is a field day compared to this: (I am looking for a place to live, and some scammer is being stupid.)

"I spoke with my wife and we have come to the conclusion that we will rent our property to you....The rent is $850 (First Payment)and the refundable deposit is $850(Last Payment).I want you to know that all Bills are inclusive in the rent so you are not paying any extra fees.

My property was in the hands of the agency for years and i realize that all they care about is there commission and not getting the right person in....i and my wife decided we will handle things our self henceforth.

We have been messed around by people who are not serious and we are not ready to deal with someone who isn't serious and clean.

I presently live 3 hours away from my property on (Grand Park Crescent, Camrose, AB) and i will have to drive down 3 hours to meet with you so you see i wont be needing someone who isn't serious so because i live 3 hours away i will be needing the below proof before i make a trip to come show you my property or before i can reserve my property for you.

The house is presently available for rent and i can reserve it for you if you act fast.You'll have your own privacy without anyone interfering in what you do.

As i said before that the house is a beautifully styled and spacious 2bedroom in the house with boasting gorgeous floor throughout,with a 24hour broadband Internet ready if you have a computer, Its got a very Magnificent fully fitted kitchen, sleek and stylish fixtures and fittings throughout, newly renovated and modern bathrooms and a com-bi boiler gas and a laundry washer with a basement...Presently i have a resident who is leaving in few days but i wouldn't like them to be disturbed as i have had cases like this before and this is why i and Kate(My wife) has decided to take you their ourselves as the owner to avoid confrontation.

My property was purchased a couple of years ago and have worked hard to maintain it.I can show you my property anytime but i have to see the western union transfer proof first as i said i have been messed around a lot of times and have to be sure you have the money before coming down...I am also not ready to run credit check on anyone or ask for Bank info to confirm there well-being because its your Privacy and i don't intrude into people personal life.

I'm not asking you to send the $1700 to me but you should send to your friend or any member of your family or your Partner and the receipt given to you at the western union transfer office is the ONLY reference i need NOT bank statement,Credit check or any personal work info as it reveals too much about you and this is suppose to be personal.....The little western union charges for transfer will be deducted from the $1700 before you pay me on the meeting day so you are not losing anything.

Who ever you make the transfer to could collect the money back at any western union outlet around on the viewing day or after the viewing day because this gives full assurance that money wasn't borrowed and collected back right there when it was transferred.
As i said earlier that it was your message that made me reply to your advert and we are willing to rent our property to you as long as you are able to provide us with the Western Union Proof reference we require.

Note again that we are NOT asking you to send or make any transfer to us Via western union..Let me know if this could be done asap so that i can make reservation paperwork for you and also will send my contact phone number so that we can talk as well.

I have attached the sample of the Western union proof i requested for to this message so that you can see the simplicity of what is required and it reveals no personal information and you aren't transferring the money out to me but to someone you know which means you are getting it back and will ONLY pay the rent when i have the keys over to you...Hope you understand perfectly.
Kind Regards

Rob and Kate Nelson"

No one uses Western Union. Unless they want to scam. Or have a bajillion people who've recommended them AND you've met them in person. NOT WORTH RISKING. I'm getting the 875 place, not a "aww this is perfect!" place that is so obviously...a scam.

Last edited by Sena Hansler; 06-22-2012 at 04:03 PM.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:02 PM   #13523 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
Well I'm a triangle :p no rounded edges haha!

my rant: people staying up until 3 a.m in the morning, awfully loud (roomie and the volunteer kid) and making me wake up cranky, tired, and still need to go to my interview at 1... And I also have doggy gobbers on my pants. ew. o_o
Yea my mandatory math had algebra. I swear to you though Math was a breeze for me in college but a pain in highschool. You should think about it.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:05 PM   #13524 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I'm an oval shape. Lol
ooo interesting
I consider myself square because I am a geek.

I think I am addicted to my anxiety meds
Old 06-22-2012, 09:09 PM   #13525 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm afraid if I go off of mine then I'll get the anxiety back again.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:17 PM   #13526 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I'm afraid if I go off of mine then I'll get the anxiety back again.
Thats my problem. I am supposed to be weening off of this pill next year and on to a new one and I am terrified.

rant/Anti-rant!

Fastenal called me twice for an interview. I hope I didn't blow it by having my phone on silent. Got to call them tomorrow morning. Cross your fingers everyone.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:38 PM   #13527 
Sena Hansler

Hope you can get it =D
Old 06-22-2012, 11:53 PM   #13528 
Sena Hansler

OOOOoooohhh am I mad FIRST my nice expensive heater for 30-40 vanished into thin air... Huh, odd. THEN I go to move the baby betta, into the 10 gallon he has been floating in.... ONLY TO REALIZE that my OTHER shatter proof, expensive, awesome heater BROKE. How the heck does a shatter proof heater that never came in contact with any rough movement, rocks, and even the floating bowl was on the OPPOSITE side... SO, mysterious. Huh. AND so I had to immediately fish out the poor baby, he's in a bucket of new aquarium water, conditioned. I was even lucky it was not electrocuting the freaking water!

And my roomie wants to use my other 10 gallon... Nope. My stuff seems to be vanishing and breaking on a whim, I don't think I'm going to be giving out my tanks.... I'll be needing them obviously >:(

Anything else want to endanger, or lessen the thriving of my fish?
Old 06-23-2012, 12:46 AM   #13529 
dramaqueen
Banned

Good luck, Shirley.
Old 06-23-2012, 05:25 AM   #13530 
Shirleythebetta

Thanks guys. It would be nice to get this, hubby works third right now so it would be a way for him to switch back to first and actually get some rest. I have to see though. If the price is right and they can work around college. I also have to see if I didn't blow it by not answering my phone.

Tags
bettathanyou