Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-23-2012, 08:57 AM   #13531 
Sena Hansler

-falling apart- I have to clean the house today, thoroughly, so people can view it. In the mean time we have to see a place today at 10, go somewhere else, clean until 1230, get the dog out of the house when they view, and what am I doing? Deleting stuff my roomie's volunteer downloaded on my computer. I'm darn glad this computer literally is impenetrable for viruses.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:16 PM   #13532 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
-falling apart- I have to clean the house today, thoroughly, so people can view it. In the mean time we have to see a place today at 10, go somewhere else, clean until 1230, get the dog out of the house when they view, and what am I doing? Deleting stuff my roomie's volunteer downloaded on my computer. I'm darn glad this computer literally is impenetrable for viruses.

Don't count on it, I know a lot about IT security and there is no such thing as safe. There is only things you and your software don't know about. But keep your anti-virus updated as often as you can and you should be blocked against the majority of viruses, or at least the most common ones that'll F up your pc.

Also I recommend after clearing your pc to run a defrag to remove any fragmented files because there are recovery programs that piece together files from old fragments. Also go into your internet options and clear out your internet cache and also to remove any cookie data as these are also foot prints to where you/others have been.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:15 PM   #13533 
Sena Hansler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
Don't count on it, I know a lot about IT security and there is no such thing as safe. There is only things you and your software don't know about. But keep your anti-virus updated as often as you can and you should be blocked against the majority of viruses, or at least the most common ones that'll F up your pc.

Also I recommend after clearing your pc to run a defrag to remove any fragmented files because there are recovery programs that piece together files from old fragments. Also go into your internet options and clear out your internet cache and also to remove any cookie data as these are also foot prints to where you/others have been.

Oh I know lol mine is always up to date... the person who had this computer put a good few grand at least into it. =D

And defrag, yes, lol. I always do that.... And I will be shutting the internet off soon here to kick everyone off of DEAN'S internet, because obviously they'll be racking up the bill -.-

I have a head ache ;-( and had to rudely awake someone off my couch >:( -not having a good day-

EDIT: correction, my computer does defrag by itself o_O at 3pm every day. ha. cool...

Last edited by Sena Hansler; 06-23-2012 at 01:18 PM.
Old 06-23-2012, 01:48 PM   #13534 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Can't you put a password on your wifi, Sena?
Olympia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:53 PM   #13535 
dramaqueen
Banned

My laptop defrags itself too, I think.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 04:09 PM   #13536 
Sena Hansler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympia View Post
Can't you put a password on your wifi, Sena?

Problem is, the password that came with the modem/wifi is ON the modem -facepalm- I'm telling Dean to change it, and we will both have a copy, plus a back up copy somewhere where only him and I know where it is x)
Old 06-25-2012, 01:28 PM   #13537 
Sena Hansler

rant: dog poo on the floor. eeeww.

anti-rant: Dean got a call, from Staples, as he is one of my references xD That is a good sign hehe
Old 06-25-2012, 05:41 PM   #13538 
LyzzaRyzz

Antirant: Got a new/used 55 gallon tank!

Rant: It has a mirror on the back, which wont come off, and im having alot of trouble figuring out how to get the background to stay on the inside...

>.<
LyzzaRyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:59 PM   #13539 
Sena Hansler

My "sight impaired" german shepherd pup Scott found a puddle, and he looooooooooooves water. SPLOOSH! xD
Old 06-25-2012, 06:25 PM   #13540 
dramaqueen
Banned

Did Scott do the poo poo on the floor?
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou