Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-25-2012, 08:00 PM   #13541 
Sena Hansler

Yes, yes he did.

But that is okay, it isn't as bad as the fact the place we found for 850, three bedrooms, upstairs and downstairs, huge yard... WE MISSED THE FREAKING SECOND VIEWING because of my roomie who HAD to go to Walmart BEFORE getting home, which also made Dean late for work.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:20 PM   #13542 
LyzzaRyzz

"Sight Impared?" And your lucky! Hell probably love to go swimming in ponds lakes and the ocean..
My dog is a weeny. He hates water of all kinds, which is hilarious when it rains. He pees right outside the door, on the deck!
Hell dance around puddles after it rains, and when i jump in the pool, he races around it until i get out. my pool is 37 feet long, so he gets a good workout. But then he sits under the table in the pool area and cries. Such a wimpy puppy.
LyzzaRyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:28 PM   #13543 
Sena Hansler

We were told he was blind, but really he is "sight impaired" as he can kinda see.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:30 PM   #13544 
LyzzaRyzz

Awe! Thats great that you still adopted him..=]
is it any different from having a dog that can see?
LyzzaRyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:47 PM   #13545 
Sena Hansler

Moving stuff. xD He has what I think is double vision, so he can kinda see...

But anything unfamiliar (environment, new object) he tends to trip over or run into x.x Stairs are "okay" except for going down lol. Going down is harder...

And... He is 3.5 months old, but he doesn't need to be on a leash x) he sticks close to you.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:24 PM   #13546 
Shirleythebetta

Don't wanna go to chucky cheese with my sister-in-law and her husband for her step son's party. I am not kid friendly lately. I think I am going to bail and go to my original commitment at my cousins wedding reception.

Also I am getting pretty irritated they keep calling me that boys Aunt. I am not his Aunt. He doesn't call me Aunt and he doesn't even come around me. He is only 7 and acts like a little ghetto punk I don't tolerate him acting that way so at my house I make him act his age so he doesn't like me and that is fine. They keep telling him I am his Aunt and he is nothing to me. I care about the kid but I will not let him act like a little city punk when he is a hillbilly inside. This kid throws gang signs, wears his hat sideways and is allowed to play with guns. He is on facebook holding a pistol sideways at the camera. I know it isn't his fault that his parents are stupid but I don't allow kids to act like that. He also gets mad at my husband because we don't let him touch guns or hold guns in my house. When I was a child if I tryed to touch a gun my butt would have been lit up.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:26 PM   #13547 
Sena Hansler

...Really and he is SEVEN? And they let him act like some gangster thing? His life is screwed up before it even started..
Old 06-25-2012, 10:29 PM   #13548 
Shirleythebetta

Yep, his dad gets him on the weekends and he gets consistency when he is here but at his mothers house all she dates is punks. Smokes pot in front of him too. Her boyfriend told him that drinking and driving is cool and that all cops are scary and all they do is throw you in jail. My husband took him to the store and their was a cop in line in front of them and he had to push the kid toward the cop. He said, "no! he will put me in jail" He thinks cops are evil instead of good. So I worry about the kid sometimes. If he is in trouble he will run from a cop instead of to them like I was taught.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:30 PM   #13549 
Shirleythebetta

Oh and they bought him the latest grand theft auto for christmas.....
Old 06-25-2012, 10:47 PM   #13550 
Sena Hansler

....People shouldn't have children.

lol.

Seriously though, WHAT THE HECK is fried in that woman's mind? Well obviously a lot if pot is being smoked IN FRONT of her son. I mean, do you know MOST pot sellers actually lace the joints? Not only does it make it more addicting and they get customers back, but it is WORSE for them, and can KILL them, especially if they are allergic to something in it >:( Tell THAT to a kid, "sorry son, your mom died because she was doing drugs and you're following the same path!"

Tags
bettathanyou