Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-27-2012, 12:31 PM   #13581 
dramaqueen
Banned

I forgot about Firefox and safari. I went with chrome because a friend of mine has it and she likes it. So many people dumped IE that you'd think Windows would fix the problems. It was too slow for me and the forum took forever to load then I would get this pop up that said TFK is not responding. Re cover webpage. Grr
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 01:50 PM   #13582 
LyzzaRyzz

I have a problem with the mobile TFK. The buttons don't work all the time, threads don't show up, and when you click full version, it says it can't load, that there's an error...but I found out if you back a page, then relaid, the full version shows up!
LyzzaRyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:07 PM   #13583 
dramaqueen
Banned

I can't use the mobile version on my Kindle Fire.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:28 PM   #13584 
Sena Hansler

urg OKAY here is a bloody rant for me today.

The dog howls. And cries. And whines. And barks. FOR ATTENTION. I refuse that attention because it is a BAD habit and THAT is how you get separation anxiety in a dog. You coddle the darn thing. Well guess what, I don't coddle. I don't "awww" I don't "poor thing" the dog it's tough love for training.

Then what does Dean do? He comes home, the dog whines, I correct him, no problem. Dean goes downstairs, the dog freaks out "ohhh no abandonment!!!!" I correct him and he calms down. Dean comes upstairs, the dog whines and Dean "awwwwws" him, gives him attention. I correct HIM on that, and he says "well he just wnats attention" EXACTLY!!!! WHINING for ATTENTION! I know dogs who DO NOT WHINE and they know how to get attention!

If this dog gets separation anxiety, I'm out. Dean can keep the dog and I leave. I actually get severe head aches and migraines because of the pitch the whining is at. My dad's dog did it, and I am not about to let THIS dog start it.

GRRRR >:(
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:32 PM   #13585 
ZackyBear

There are a lot of things I can rant about, but I will only do one.

You would think in the 22 years that I've been growing up, that my parents would...oh I dunno, SUPPORT me whenever I find a hobby I'm actually enthusiastic about, and would rather do the hobby than stay in my room on the computer after work. Not try to ruin it all and say 'tough', then always complain about me staying home when there is nothing to do.

I can't wait to move out so they can cut the cord and let me BREATHE.
ZackyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:42 PM   #13586 
Sena Hansler

I know how you feel about the "support" thing. My mom could care less if it is something I like, it has to be what SHE wants...you know...like doctor...lawyer...something I'm not.
Old 06-27-2012, 03:01 PM   #13587 
ZackyBear

They do nothing but complain about how unproductive I am with my life. Before I had to move back in, I was the same but then started up on crochet and fish keeping. When I finally try to be productive they shove me back down onto the ground because 'they're just fish'.
ZackyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:05 PM   #13588 
Sena Hansler

I know it sounds rude but somehow the line of "you're just human" came to mind >.> You know what? The heck with what they think. You know that in August I will be living in a nice, upgraded, clean 3 bedroom upstairs and downstairs, I have a dog, my job is awesome, I've gotten back into writing again, somewhat bakc into my art, my relationship is stable...

And my mom still thinks my life is a waste. That my life sucks. But it doesn't, it sucks to HER and guess what? I figure, if my life sucks in her eyes then obviously I am doing something right because that means I am NOTHING like her.
Old 06-27-2012, 05:32 PM   #13589 
Rosso1011

My computer is being stupid right now. I have to complete this online form but I can't get past the electronic signature page on Chrome or Firefox. I would use Safari but it wasn't working. I tried to reinstall Safari, it tells me it's been successfully installed but I can't find the program anywhere on my pc!!! The downside of owning a Mac. Potential problems with online applications and/or forms.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 05:38 PM   #13590 
Shirleythebetta

You know I don't have a single problem with internet explorer or the speed. Do you guys have all the service packs for the Internet explorer version you are running?
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou