Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-27-2012, 04:54 PM   #13591 
dramaqueen
Banned

I have no idea what I have. Lol. I had trouble signing into chrome. Supposedly you have to sign in with an e mail address and a password go be able to use certain things.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:58 PM   #13592 
thekinetic

Anti rant: I'm finally off work for a couple days, and can sleep in a bit but still have a cold.

Rant: I have work to do with my room and stuff, so much stuff to get rid of. I've decided to sell all my Warhammer stuff, my old trumpet, and some old models in the box I have. I just don't mess with them anymore so I might a well get some cash. And I have a 10 gallon tank to set up and get running.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 05:16 PM   #13593 
Spazzfish

I hate it when people insist that they know everytging about aquariums and you know nothing because their freinds uncle had a fishtank. -_-
Spazzfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 05:32 PM   #13594 
Sena Hansler

Sorta one of those "my mom's boyfriend's sister's friend's cousin's aunt owns fish so I know everything" moments?
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 05:50 PM   #13595 
LyzzaRyzz

RANT:
Today i was talking with my mom in the backyard, and she was watering the flowers with miracle grow. I was telling her about the types of fish i wanted to get for my tank, and she was actually interested in what i had to say. There are flowers and plants all around my little pond, and as i watched, she started watering and spraying the flowers and plants, and the water was getting into the pond! I freaked! I said mom! Whatre you doing?!! She looked at me like i had eight heads. I tried to explain to her how bad it was that she was putting miracle grow in the pond water, and she didnt get it. Her response was that the birds in her birdbath bathed in water with miracle grow in it, and the dogs drink water from the pool, so how bad could a little miracle grow be in the pond? I really tried to explain to her calmly that chemicals in fishes water was like smoke in our air...causing irreversible damage! She completely shut me down, walked away, and said i needed to calm down with my 'obsession'.

I was so mad!
LyzzaRyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:00 PM   #13596 
Sena Hansler

-facepalm- Yikes. Personally I don't use miracle grow xD I think she freaked at you because you freaked at her LOL! I confused my mom when I confronted her, nicely, without raising my voice or changing the tone, she didn't know how to respond :o
Old 06-27-2012, 06:03 PM   #13597 
Spazzfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
Sorta one of those "my mom's boyfriend's sister's friend's cousin's aunt owns fish so I know everything" moments?
Yep but its my steep dad so i can't say anything -_-
Spazzfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:25 PM   #13598 
Sena Hansler

...dang nabbit.
Old 06-27-2012, 06:59 PM   #13599 
AngesRadieux

I can't even be happy about the good decisions I make anymore. I know I'm doing the right thing by not going back to my old school. I ended up in therapy and on medication because of my teachers and I still have nightmares about school. I didn't get an ounce of concern or consideration until I said I had no intention of returning in the fall semester. I know that my choir director isn't the person I thought he was and I should be glad to be rid of him, even though when I first met him I thought he walked on water.

But I don't feel good about it. All I can think about is who I thought my choir director was and how badly I want that person back. I think about the friends I'm leaving behind and the club I was one of the most active members in that I won't be able to go back to. I think about all the things I never got a chance to do while I was there. And how much I'd give if I could have back even half of what I thought I had when I first started there. Sometimes, I can't believe I'm really not going back. I imagine myself contacting professors again and demanding answers and explanations for the way they treated me, even though I know I'll never actually get a single word of explanation.

Why can't I think just think about how miserable I was and how badly the professors treated me and just be glad that they're not a part of my life anymore? My professors aren't the people I thought they were. They showed me that clear as day this past semester. I spent so much time crying and hating myself because of them. So why am I sitting here crying over not going back? Why do I have dreams where I go back and just want to make them accept me?

School's been out for just over a week shy of two months. So why can't I just stop having nightmares and dreams about it and why can't it just stop hurting? I'm so sick of crying over them.
AngesRadieux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:01 PM   #13600 
thekinetic

Spazzfish I love those people, I love asking about something complicated I already know the answer to and then watching them squirm as I make them look like an idiot.

AngesRadieux, you need to calm down. What are they to you? Nothing! You're stronger than this and you know it, so don't let it get you down. Face your trials with smiles, hone your wits on these times and in the end you will be the better for it. *hugs* :)
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou