Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-09-2012, 07:37 PM   #13761 
Sena Hansler

Quote:
You know I read things all the time about women wanting someone just like me.....a gay guy! XD
I dunno, it's just me but I find gays are sensitive, fashion-awesome, etc etc xD My BF is decently sensitive, fashion-awesome, and NOT GAY! :o hahaha.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:45 PM   #13762 
dramaqueen
Banned

Most of the gay guys I know are funny, full of life and love to have fun. They're also very kind and caring.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:19 PM   #13763 
Betta Slave

Our happy thread died :( At least, I think it did. It's not on my subscribed threads, so >.>

Anyway. Not my rant.

I was worrying about something, but I forgot what it was. And now it's gnawing at my brain... I must remember XD

Anti-rant- having a party this Saturday, and it's too hot outside so we're staying in the gym during summer school. Yuussshhhh. I hate the heat.
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:45 PM   #13764 
Shirleythebetta

It's good to forget a worry!

And yes most women's perfect man can be described as the same type of man as a gay man. I think it's funny really. "Oh he is my perfect man but alas, he is gay" I even have heard of women who seek out gay men in the hopes of turning them straight :/ Makes me wonder how a woman can think she is so incredible as to change someones preferences. Weird. But yea, my husband is def straight. He is a big and dirty country boy. Something kinda attractive about that....
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:56 PM   #13765 
thekinetic

No one seeking me out I can tell you!:(
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:09 PM   #13766 
Shirleythebetta

You will find somebody, you have to stay true to yourself and the right person will come. It took a long time for me to realize my husband deserved a shot a long long time ago and I overlooked him.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:16 PM   #13767 
thekinetic

Yeah unfortunatly I can't tell if guys are hitting on me *blush*, but I have had women hit on me because aparently I'm cute. Kind of awkward to turn them down, for them me and any family around (my family knows how long I've been alone and don't know I'm gay O.O).

I just have that straight look, so I guess I'm a stealth gay?X3
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:26 PM   #13768 
Shirleythebetta

Omg, thats a cute term. Do you have plans to tell your family eventually? When you do that may open you up to more oportunity's. The fact you are gay means women will hit on you unfortunatly XD and not even realize you are gay. If you lived in Ohio I could introduce you to some awesome fella's. Lol, I have quite a few gay friends. Funny story, I worked with this guy who was gay and he and I became fast friends. My husband got jealous of him because he didn't realize he was gay until he heard his voice. Isn't that an aweful sterotype on my husbands count? He doesn't discriminate but I thought it was funny he did that without even realizing it was sterotyping.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:27 PM   #13769 
Shirleythebetta

Hahah, funny thought. If he did stereotype he wouldn't have married me. I am white, black, spanish, indian, native american.... his family is mostly racist. I got some funny looks at first when we started seeing each other but they thought I was just a dark skinned white person. XD I told his mom I had black in my blood and she ignored me and kept talking. haha
Old 07-09-2012, 10:34 PM   #13770 
ehh

I'm so glad this thread exists. I work at an animal supply/ pet store. most of our pet sales are fish. We have 18 90 gallon tanks. Well about 3 days ago someone donated a pair of ten inch oscars. I love big fish so I was excited to have them. Being the "fish guy" there I told my manager I could sell them. Well yesterday I had a looker and talked him buying one of them. Only one because all he had was a 55 gallon at home. He didn't take it though because he had to remove the current fish. But I told him he can only buy one of them when he comes back because his tank was too small for them both.
My coworker just called me to tell me that guy just bought both of them. :-/
ehh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou