Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-15-2012, 12:02 AM   #13881 
LyzzaRyzz

Anti-rant: The couple i was buying a light fixture off of came yesterday, and gave me not one, not two, but THREE three foot fixtures all with t8 bulbs.
0.o
for $25!
XP
So excited! Heres my tank now..it looks so purty!
Attached Images

LyzzaRyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 04:29 AM   #13882 
magnum

Very nice tank!

Rant: I am sick and tired of the neighbours kids playing RIGHT OUTSIDE my bathroom. There parents built a treehouse right next to the bathroom shower, were they can see right in. I went in there today to see there 7 year old hammering nails into the tree to put more planks in. Sigh. We live on a half acre, with plenty of trees. Go find another tree. Rant Over (:
magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 06:17 AM   #13883 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
Funny thing, ever since I got that flu shot two years ago, I've not been sick once. Maybe the occasional stuffy nose for a day but nothing like a puke your guts out, raging fever, achy, stay in bed for a week sort of thing.
Lol, i think i got one 3 years ago, september, I was lucky to get it early because of my asthma, and same thing. I hadnt thought of it till now. I could never get any flue shots where I live because im allergic to mercury and the preservative they use has mercury in it. My area is too small for them to get the mercury free ones in, and its more expensive.

*I would have gladly paid
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 06:20 AM   #13884 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnum View Post
Very nice tank!

Rant: I am sick and tired of the neighbours kids playing RIGHT OUTSIDE my bathroom. There parents built a treehouse right next to the bathroom shower, were they can see right in. I went in there today to see there 7 year old hammering nails into the tree to put more planks in. Sigh. We live on a half acre, with plenty of trees. Go find another tree. Rant Over (:
oh god.. I moved from my on a creek, boise location, due to bad neighbors. Really, bad, bad neighbors. they were psycho. Even my attorney agreed, although he had suggested hiring a guy....
Old 07-15-2012, 06:21 AM   #13885 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyzzaRyzz View Post
Anti-rant: The couple i was buying a light fixture off of came yesterday, and gave me not one, not two, but THREE three foot fixtures all with t8 bulbs.
0.o
for $25!
XP
So excited! Heres my tank now..it looks so purty!
WOW lucky you! So, who is the couple?????????
Old 07-15-2012, 07:03 AM   #13886 
magnum

Quote:
oh god.. I moved from my on a creek, boise location, due to bad neighbors. Really, bad, bad neighbors. they were psycho. Even my attorney agreed, although he had suggested hiring a guy....
What did they do :o? My neighbours are extremley annoying. Every day, at around 7:00am the kids tear around the yard like mad men. It's worse during school holidays, and days off because there kids are home schooled as well. Apart from that, every Wednesday the whole family start singing for a good half hour and quite frankly, they don't have the best voices. The wierdest thing ive seen them do though, is throw their pet chicken into the pool. I still don't know if it survived...
Old 07-15-2012, 07:04 AM   #13887 
magnum

Quote:
What did they do :o? My neighbours are extremley annoying. Every day, at around 7:00am the kids tear around the yard like mad men. It's worse during school holidays, and days off because there kids are home schooled as well. Apart from that, every Wednesday the whole family start singing for a good half hour and quite frankly, they don't have the best voices. The wierdest thing ive seen them do though, is throw their pet chicken into the pool. I still don't know if it survived...
Old 07-15-2012, 10:43 AM   #13888 
TheCrabbyTabby

OMG, poor chicken......
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:45 AM   #13889 
thekinetic

I'm not one to let my neighbors terrorize me. I'd wouldn't ask I'd tell them to pick another tree or I'll call the cops and have them arrested as peeping toms. If it hangs over your property line you can cut those branches.

When they sing, if it's bothering you, you can call the cops because they're disturbing the peace. Or you can go outside and play music, opposite to what they singing, really loud to throw them off. And if they're trespassing, again cops or I recommend a fence.

If a neighbor annoys me enough I go out side and clean my guns where they can see with the barrel always pointed towards them, it makes them uneasy.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:02 AM   #13890 
Sena Hansler

Here if people we do not want near our place, in our place or at our door comes... we have a cross bow, two baseball bats, an airsoft rifle (that does scary damage), an airsoft handgun, and a hockey stick..

Almost wanna pull a stereotypical canadian and answer the door with the hockey stick. "What are you going to do aboot it, eh?"
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou