Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-15-2012, 11:33 AM   #13891 
thekinetic

Oh don't get me wrong I do have my American Shilelagh, a three foot branch of maple I stripped and trimmed. No notches yet on it but if need be I will add one!

Now weapons I have: a warhammer, 2 daggers, a short sword, two axes, a claymore, two pistols, 2 rifles, a baton, 4-5 knives (one a throwing knife). Not to mention the body of a carpenter and a knowledge of human anatomy. Lucky for most I have the demeanor of a dog, calm and friendly unless threatened.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:55 AM   #13892 
Sena Hansler

Geesh I'd hate to be on your bad side xD
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 12:12 PM   #13893 
TheCrabbyTabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
Here if people we do not want near our place, in our place or at our door comes... we have a cross bow, two baseball bats, an airsoft rifle (that does scary damage), an airsoft handgun, and a hockey stick..

Almost wanna pull a stereotypical canadian and answer the door with the hockey stick. "What are you going to do aboot it, eh?"
XD

That's too funny.

And thekinetic, are you a collector of weaponry? My grandfather is a retired farmer and spends his time woodworking. He has a lot of power tools in his wood working shop on the farm. Then, just a hop skip and jump away on the same property, lives my aunt and uncle, who farm the land now. My uncle has more menacing power tools in his shop. Metal working tools to be exact. There are about 101 ways to get seriously maimed and such in there.

My uncle is also my godfather, so any guy who messes with me can deal with him and his blow torch! If that doesn't work, then the rack of guns he has in his house should do the job. He has several deer rifles and an old shot gun among them. Oh, and the compound bow my dad used growing up.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 12:48 PM   #13894 
Aus

Here in Australia we have no guns. So we sic our pet koalas on people.

Never you mind those cute fuzzy faces! Their claws are quite long and can do someone a proper damage when they're riled. /nodnod

Plus, they'll pee on you.
Aus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 12:54 PM   #13895 
Sena Hansler

haha...I love how people go "awww koalas!" when really they can be pretty dang mean LOL
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 01:17 PM   #13896 
Shirleythebetta

I don't worry about people. I have a room devoted to guns. My fav though is a tazor that was made specifically for bulls.

I am not feeling to hot. My neck is still from sleeping in the wrong place to long and my anxiety is acting up. My anxiety pills are making me foggy. Should be fun trying to finish the setup on my 5 gallon with blurry vision.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 03:42 PM   #13897 
LyzzaRyzz

My new job.
is in a greek restaurant/pizza place.
they speak Greek, and have very thick accents, and i can barely understand them. They live to work, and thier restaurant is their life. They called me in to work today, and i said no, because i had to do my schooling. Im in online college, to become a veterinary assistant. I get very nervous when it comes to testing, even an online one. And today id planned on taking my third test, which is major, cause the first two tests i got 77 and 78 on. Its not that i dont know it, its that i have test anxiety.
So i have to prepare myself to take the test...and i was just about to take it, when they called again, and pretty much demanded me to come in, that they hired me for a reason, and i was supposed to come in whenever they need me, and pretty much said if i sisnt come in, id be fired. And when i said okay, that id go in, he said okay, and hung up.

A whole day of preparation down the hole, and now im stressed cause i know im going to have to nod and smile as he says the same thing to me again at work. *sigh*

Its gonna be a WONDERFUL night.
LyzzaRyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 05:56 PM   #13898 
dramaqueen
Banned

We've got cousins co.Inge over in the next half hour and I have to take care of my neighbor 's cat. Shirley, I think my mere make me tired, too. I never seem to have any energy. Actually, I don't know if it's my anti depressant or my depression.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 06:36 PM   #13899 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
We've got cousins co.Inge over in the next half hour and I have to take care of my neighbor 's cat. Shirley, I think my mere make me tired, too. I never seem to have any energy. Actually, I don't know if it's my anti depressant or my depression.
Sometimes meds can make you feel worse than the illness I think. I did get my new dragons 5 gal tank set up though I am still struggling with the filter. He's investigating now. I just wish my two new girls we out of quarantine so they can go in the sorority. Boo. :( On the upside the moss ball looks fantastic! even though it's more of an egg than a ball.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 06:37 PM   #13900 
Aahnay

Well, um, they tore down the fence on my property on one long side of my 10 acres, while my horses were in it o.O ! When I complained and went to find my fence parts, and started to pound a stake back in, the guy grabbed me and tossed me about 5 feet away.

I landed on my hands and knees, hit my nose! I had just had knee surgery 5 days before.

I cant tell you how crazed i was after that. I couldnt even talk.. called the cops, blahblahblahblah.

His witness was his new wife and daughter. I told him he was going to jail for that, and he said ' big deal, i just got out'

Well, after fighting for about 3 months in court and out, I became afraid for my life. My attorney did give me the number of a pi, and guard. They said they would be more than happy to trap this guy while he was attacking me.

But I might get hurt in the process, and there wasnt much they could do when he got out again. They were very excited about trapping him though, and cut the price in half!

I sold and moved on, to safer, happy place. I do miss my creek and pond and my fruit orchard though. I had all 3 kinds of starlings live in that pond And omg, in the summer nights the song was just breath taking to hear.

They used to sit in the back under the sprinkler and bath, and stretch their wings. I also had pheasant that came every year for a rest. NO hunting on my property, lol. When i first started work at the fish and game, I came home just in time to see 2 kids, with a hand full of pheasants loading into car in front of my drive. O.O.

I went ballistic. They didnt have a permit, I wrote down everything about them and turned them in. ARGH ! The front 1.5 acre was fenced in 6ft cyclone fencing. And the birds were inside there. These idiots, had gone around and shot from the back side and gone through the back gate, no post on the back side, by the gate.

They knew it was wrong and had a story ready, lol. But they had to go past like 6 postings to get that far, hahaha.

I was just down the hill/road from the .. oh can recall what it was called, but its one of the few eagle sanctuaries in the us. Was a great place to go visit.

ps, i did go to school and get my concealed weapons permit.

Last edited by Aahnay; 07-15-2012 at 06:48 PM.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou