Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-18-2012, 11:38 PM   #13941 
Shirleythebetta

I really need to go to bed before long. I can't sleep during storms so I am going to be so so tired tomorrow. But I am not tired right now of course.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 11:39 PM   #13942 
dramaqueen
Banned

Are you getting storms up your way?
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:28 AM   #13943 
Aahnay

I so love chihuahua. As soon as my site has propagated ill show you my old baby, her daddy was a beagle and her mom a chihuahua. My mom came home one day and said there was the cutest little chihuahua at the pet/grooming shop, by the grocery store.

I drove up there and saw this tiny little thing running on the floor in the hair! What some people do, lol. I got her instantly.

I have picks of her climbing my dobie. That one was so special. <cries big tears of missing her>

One time, when my mom visited she brought bonze? and we gave one to sassy, she walked around with it, then ran outside, she burried it, then watched it for 2 days, growing even at the opposum, lol.

I dug it up, broke and had her eat it. I swear she lost weight, lol, guarding that.

She loved everyone, except kids. A little girl at a camp ground, picked her up by her tail. I just freaked out... She was a tuff little girl, if other dogs came to close to me, she would growl and make them go away. But she would then go play with them. hahaha.

She could sit at the bottom of a tree waiting for squirrel for hours! sorry. too much info, hahahaha.

I dont recall that she had a small bladder at all, lol. Robin, a chihuahua we had when i was growing up was ok too, she was a deer. Ohhhhhh mmmmm.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:51 AM   #13944 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Are you getting storms up your way?
A few here and there tonight not severe though. Earlier this evening I had a few storms and tomorrow it's supposed to rain all afternoon and night through to 8 a.m. friday.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 03:49 PM   #13945 
Bacon Is Good

Tornado touch down in Mass
Bacon Is Good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 03:55 PM   #13946 
Sena Hansler

I know someone in Massachusetts...
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 05:04 PM   #13947 
tpocicat

Rant: I put some bettas for sale on Aquabid, all sold, but one buyer has asked question after question, wanted pictures of my other available bettas, pick 3 others besides the one the buyer first bid on. The other three bettas I had for sale have all been paid for and shipped. I still haven't been paid by this buyer. I'm beginning to think he won't be paying me.
tpocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 05:53 PM   #13948 
Sena Hansler

My fish stuff was packed away... :/ and today I rescued a mystery disease boy, named Mayday, who I had to do a risky "procedure" on because there are no meds other than my aquarium salt...
Old 07-19-2012, 06:17 PM   #13949 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpocicat View Post
Rant: I put some bettas for sale on Aquabid, all sold, but one buyer has asked question after question, wanted pictures of my other available bettas, pick 3 others besides the one the buyer first bid on. The other three bettas I had for sale have all been paid for and shipped. I still haven't been paid by this buyer. I'm beginning to think he won't be paying me.
Sorry to hear that. It may be just that they are having a hard time choosing. Perhaps they have purchased from other sellers, that will 'swap' fish for them? Hard to say. Good luck.

Mayday? Hope all goes well.

I had a rant, but forgot what it is? hahahaha
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 06:43 PM   #13950 
Sena Hansler

Yup lol. odd name... odd betta xD I hope he recovers - I like his personality. when all has gone down hill he's visiting with you when you walk by

Tags
bettathanyou