Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-25-2012, 04:59 PM   #13981 
LittleBettaFish

Paypal echeck means he only has a debit card attached to his account and not a credit card. This means even though it takes the amount straight out of your bank account, it takes like a week or something to clear. It is very annoying as even if I have enough money in my bank account I still have to do an echeck as I use a debit card.

If you want to avoid this you have to transfer the money from your account into your paypal account which in itself takes around 3-5 business days to go through I believe.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 05:43 PM   #13982 
tpocicat

The echeck is on my Paypal account, it just hasn't cleared. It was supposed to clear Friday, but didn't. I can understand money problems, what I don't understand is why this same person is still bidding on other people's fish! Yes, this is the same person that I have waited for about 3 weeks now.
When I bid on something, I pay as soon as I know I've won. I just don't understand some people.
tpocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 05:46 PM   #13983 
LyzzaRyzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil D View Post
Oh that's not very good. I just use one hose for my two tanks but I guess that's okay cause you know they're both healthy. I just realized my guinea pigs name is in the tags LOL.
I feel so bad for my boyfriend since he feels horrible. I keep telling him he didn't mean it, but he feels responsible...
I don't even really know what to do about it either...=[
LyzzaRyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 09:39 PM   #13984 
Shirleythebetta

Me and my huband just got into a huge fight because he is a bone head and wouldn't listen. Just sat their and talked to me like I am a small stupid child. I don't like being treated like crap and then guilted into being silent because he uses the excuse "Do you want me to drive feeling this way?" I got out of one bad marriage and this one better fix or it will be two down and no more weddings. -_- He has no idea what it feels like to be a lonely housewife whose husband doesn't take an interest or at least fake an interest in her hobbies no matter how meager they are. I don't work and don't have friends, at least face to face friends (I Love you all) and I go out to visit my mom which is horrifically boring once a week. My life is dull and it's a torture for him to listen to me and show interest.

Although I don't cheat I am starting to understand the reason why some people do. Looking for something they aren't getting at home but still hopelessly in love with an idiot. At least he isn't physically abusive though. I guess thats a plus :/ Sorry for being so detailed I just don't have anyone else to rant to about this argument. My mother would want to hang him for giving me a dirty look let alone a huge argument.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:03 PM   #13985 
dramaqueen
Banned

You can rant to me any time. Just e mail me. As far as loneliness goes, I often feel the same way. My mom couldn't care less about my fish. If I talk about them then I get an eye roll. I have no friends except the one in Indiana and she gets on my nerves sometimes. She comes to town and doesn't let me know until she's already back home.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:08 PM   #13986 
Shirleythebetta

I think I am going to take you up on that. I hate the eye roll. It sometimes really makes you feel secluded like you are the only person who cares about you. I know I am boring but geeze. At least pretend you care loved ones. I know all I have to talk about is college and fish. I can't help it I like to have intelligent conversations and practice the delicate science of fish keeping . I can't help it I don't like to talk about the latest games or nonsense in the media. :P
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:19 PM   #13987 
dramaqueen
Banned

I hear you. All I have to talk about is my petsitting., fish and the forum. People think I'm nuts. Lol I don't care.
Old 07-26-2012, 01:01 AM   #13988 
LyzzaRyzz

RANT: I was not so peacefully sleeping, [my hips hurt horribly tonight] when my boyfriend let my dog in, who promptly flew up the stairs, pushed the door open and jumped square on top of me.
Then, I was freaking AWAKE.
So I decide to go watch my QT pristella tank, an my cray tank, when I realize...CRAYFISH IS NOT THERE.
We search for about a half hour, moving everything off the floor, he is nowhere. I have no clue where he could've gone.
He is still searching, and the dog too, I've given up, too stressed out and in pain to do much else besides read and post my sorrows to you guys.
Joe is saying "no more things with legs, okay? They just up and crawl away..."

*sigh*
Guess well find him when he starts to stink. *cries*
Old 07-26-2012, 01:06 AM   #13989 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm sorry, Lyzz. *hugs*
Old 07-26-2012, 02:33 AM   #13990 
LyzzaRyzz

What bites even more, is I just bought ten feeder goldfish for him, he eats about ten rosy reds a week, figured I'd try Goldie's....now what am I gonna do with them?

And one of my moms fish in her pond jumped out..probably cause it's such horrible living conditions, since anything I say about fish is wrong. [to her.]

I could give the ones that survive to my mom, though they'd probably all be better in my 24 gal tank.

Tags
bettathanyou