betta fish

Old 08-18-2010, 12:15 PM   #131 
SaylorKennedy

Lol, I did around page 10. Nothing.
SaylorKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:35 PM   #132 
Betta Slave

My Rants-

I just took an allergin test thing for horses and apparently all I can eat is eggs (which I can't stand) and rice. So I'm stuck on white rice for the next day. >.<

AND my fan-fiction isn't turning out the way I want it to..... AAHHHHHHHHHHG! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:18 PM   #133 
VioletTrauma

raNT: grrrrrr just ordered my new clothes last night. now i gotta wait 7-10 days for my clothes.... and my shoes get to sit in a warehouse for 3 days before they'll even ship it. fawk...... i can wear my awesome outfit first day of school now.....
VioletTrauma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 02:21 PM   #134 
vaygirl

I hate, I hate, I hate, I hate laundry!!!!!!!!!
vaygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 03:00 PM   #135 
CodeRed

My friend texted me the other day and we made arrangements to hang out, and we admitted to the fact that we're best friends now. I go to her house to hang out, and find out she invited her old best friend (Who we'll call "H" to make it easier)! I'm sure you can guess what happened... now, I'm not beautiful, or wonderful, or exciting... so I got ignored, because everything that I'm not, H is. She's pretty, she's funny, she's sassy, and she's not shy. EVERYTIME she comes over and I have more than one person over I end up completely ignored. I don't know if she TRIES to do it, but I ALWAYS end up being the third wheel, with everyone agreeing with her all of the time, and me being either completely ignored or being ganged up on. This time was no different, and I was completely IGNORED. And then my "best friend" asked me to stay again. Here it becomes my fault. I THOUGHT H was going to go home, so I said sure. Haha at me. H stayed again, and I got another night of ignoring. It ended up being 3 nights in total of her hanging out with H, and using me for my video games. School started today, and my "best friend" barely talked to me at all. The kicker here? I know for a FACT that both of them talk CRAP about each other the moment their backs are turned. It's disgusting. So I'm back to hanging out with some people from last year, and to be honest, I'm having a blast. They don't talked bad about you the moment you turn around. And another thing is, that I should've seen coming, is that she (friend) does this ALL the time. Whenever she has ANYONE else around her, I'm gone. Ignored.
I'm tired of being used for my stuff ): That's ALL that used me for, playing Xbox live. I got to sit next to my friend in math today (yayy for alphabetical order) and watch them pass notes to each other. Joy. I'm so naive. Why did I think ANYTHING would be different?

/rant. Felt good to get that off of my chest.
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 04:13 PM   #136 
metalbetta

I'm going through a mammal withdrawl. Since I moved I haven't had a cat to cuddle with. And I can't exactly cuddle with the fish.

I made the mistake of going to petco and petsmart yesterday and looking at the animals. came within minutes of taking home a ferret. lol... I grew up in a home that always had cute, fuzzy animals. There's a void in my apartment. I just can't afford a cat right now! Grr!
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 04:49 PM   #137 
1fish2fish

GRRR Printer is being a butt head.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 05:41 PM   #138 
SaylorKennedy

Bandit just uses me for animal crackers.
SaylorKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 05:48 PM   #139 
bloo97

Anti Rant! Burgers Tonight! YAAAAYY!!
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 06:06 PM   #140 
Sarada

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettylittlefishy View Post
My rant: my wife got mad because I bought another fishy. My money anyways. -.-
When you are married it is 'your' money :P
Sarada is offline   Reply With Quote