Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-26-2012, 07:21 PM   #13991 
Creat

My bedroom is fracking cold and the rest of the apartment hot... oh well at least the fishies are happy...
Creat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:11 AM   #13992 
TheCrabbyTabby

Okay, so mad I can't think straight.

Why why WHY is it approrpriate for a thread on a book about B&M to be allowed when a thread that was much less explicate was removed!?! I am talking about the Marriage Equality thread. I didn't see anything wrong with that thread? And yet it was removed? WHY?
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:24 AM   #13993 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm removing it right now. I was waiting for it to be discussed by the staff but since there was no discussion I'm taking it upon myself to do it. If anyone has a problem with that then they can pm me or another mod.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:26 AM   #13994 
TheCrabbyTabby

Thank you DQ, I feel a little better now.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:36 AM   #13995 
dramaqueen
Banned

Good. :) Now I can go to bed. lol Good night all.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 07:02 AM   #13996 
Shirleythebetta

Today is better but I still have to discuss yesterday.

I live in a mobile home. Yesterday they were calling for 70+ mile an hour winds so my husband and I were going to go to my moms since she has a crawl space, and well, a house. Getting ready to pull out of my driveway and my van goes sideways and down in the front. The tire fell off and the ball joint popped out of place! I am so happy that happened on the driveway though and not in the road. Well after that the severe storms hit. Everything got really dark and I got my brother-in-law out and into a room to watch movies (he's 5) and away from my husbands crazy parents. His mom screams in storms. She kept screaming that the wind was a 100 miles and hour and the trees were bending in half which is an obvious exageration.

Plus side is my psychiatrist upped my dosage -_-
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:07 AM   #13997 
toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirleythebetta View Post
Today is better but I still have to discuss yesterday.

I live in a mobile home. Yesterday they were calling for 70+ mile an hour winds so my husband and I were going to go to my moms since she has a crawl space, and well, a house. Getting ready to pull out of my driveway and my van goes sideways and down in the front. The tire fell off and the ball joint popped out of place! I am so happy that happened on the driveway though and not in the road. Well after that the severe storms hit. Everything got really dark and I got my brother-in-law out and into a room to watch movies (he's 5) and away from my husbands crazy parents. His mom screams in storms. She kept screaming that the wind was a 100 miles and hour and the trees were bending in half which is an obvious exageration.

Plus side is my psychiatrist upped my dosage -_-

Oh boy. Glad you were there for the little guy :) His mom sounds like she needs some anxiety meds or something!
toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 02:40 PM   #13998 
Shirleythebetta

She needs medicated along with a kick in the butt. As afraid as I am of storms I would never alarm a child like that.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:36 PM   #13999 
Aahnay

Oi! Did dog eat crayfish? Im so sorry dog landed square on you.

That woman is mad, and into self only. Stay away from her. How is that son turned out better? Sorry not my business.

Loneliness sux, it really does. I was like that for years. I had maybe one or two close friends. But seems I always got stabbed in the back. Take care of you first.

That means, imho, dont stay home, alone all the time. Go to the library, go to a mall, go to the park for a walk, anything, but get out of the house, not to mom's, screw that. sorry. This just sounds too familiar.

Which is better alone in a marriage? or alone unmarried. Stay married for at least 10 years, for when you retire, after that.. and actually before that.. imho, its better to be alone, unmarried. Why?

Because now you have hope, and hope can carry you forever! Dont say no to love and a new marriage. Just pick someone you dont like and fall in love later, after you are married. =) crazy i know.

Sometimes we marry, the people we are still trying to 'fix' from out unfulfilled child hood. Some how we think if we can just fix them, it will be all better. Even knowing that, its turf, and we cant 'fix' anyone.

He is throwing guilt on you to not answer the question. RUN! There used to be this great book, shoot, Ill try to remember it. I used it and it works, its difficult to maintain, but practice makes perfect.

You stick to the question, and are not allowed to side track, nor take guilt, or blame or anything, just the question. It teaches you some answers to all the possible things the other may say to get away from the question/answer.

It helps with other things, not just marriages, it helps you to hear too. Shoot wish i could remember it.

Oh, lol How to say no without feeling guilty its old, but read it. =)
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:43 PM   #14000 
Aahnay

these cats, omg i want to knock their heads together! Beast is always attacking her sister. I never heard her sister scream out like that, and i ran to rescue her.

She was out flat on the floor belly up and beast within 6 inches, beast ran away, and i gathered baby up, to check her out. It was quiet, the baby, took a flying leap into the air landing up on some boxes.

And i have deep gouges on my chest and upper arms. Im allergic to cats, so these wont heal for like 3 months! arg.. and I almost got rid of all the ones that crazy skitty kitty gave me...
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou