betta fish

Old 08-03-2012, 10:32 PM   #14101 
dramaqueen
Banned

Thank goodness I'm single! Lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:48 PM   #14102 
Shirleythebetta

Single does have it's benefits. I won't say most men but some men and I happen to have one of these. Don't like to do anything if they aren't making money. I can't get my husband to help me with anything unless I nage him or guilt him into it for at least a week.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 07:29 AM   #14103 
Leeniex

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Thank goodness I'm single! Lol
Smart lady!!!

My sister and my best friend are newly single and the happiest they've ever been.
Leeniex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 10:43 AM   #14104 
dramaqueen
Banned

I have a friend in Colorado whose daughter got divorced this past year. The daughter is having the time of her life going out with friends and pretty much doing what she wants after like 30 some years of marriage. Her kids are grown. One starts college this fall and the other one has been on his own for about 6 or 7 years now.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:04 AM   #14105 
Pilot00

Hehe, you ladys seem to forget which sex has a tendency to budge (so to speak) for marriage and kids

I am a bachelor too and i dont want to get married eva.
Pilot00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:14 AM   #14106 
dramaqueen
Banned

A lot of people, men and women both think they HAVE to have someone. Sometimes I think it would be nice to have someone but I wouldn't want to get stuck with someone who is going to tell me how to wear my hair (my mom already does that) who I can be friends with etc.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:31 AM   #14107 
MadameDesu

I think it's perfectly fine to want to be single ... culture has a way of telling us we're worth nothing unless we're with someone, unfortunately. I think it makes a lot of teens and young adults rush into relationships that they're not ready for or don't want.
But then again, you really never know what would happen. I swore I wouldn't start worrying about that part of my life until after I was done with college. I liked being single and wanted to stay that way. But then I met someone, and we fell for each other pretty fast, so I've kind of had to rearrange my thinking and decisions on the matter, lol. I know it sounds crazy because we've only been dating 2 months, but I really do think he could be the one, if you believe in that sort of thing.

Just saying. Sometimes you can make plans and then someone will walk into your life and mess them up hahaha
MadameDesu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 11:54 AM   #14108 
LyzzaRyzz

I think there are benefits to being both single and with someone. Though it has to be the RIGHT someone!
I've had horrible horrible luck with relationships, th girls I was with always turned out to be nuts!
I had dated guys before I was comfortable coming out, then I dated just girls.
Then one day I was at a house party, and met joe. I was with someone else at the time, though I really enjoyed hanging out with him at the parties we both went to. It was about nine months later that he invited me to watch tv at his house, and the rest is history.
I NEVER would've thought I would be with a guy again, but the relationship I have with joe is the best I've ever had. It's been a year and a half, and we've had our problems, but so far, so good!
I've been married before, and that was a HUGE mistake. I won't rush into things ever again. Why get married if your happy and content with the way things are?
I love coming home to him, and sleeping next to him at night. He's an amazing man, and he really helps me out around the house. I couldn't ask for better.
LyzzaRyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 01:10 PM   #14109 
Pilot00

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadameDesu View Post
I know it sounds crazy because we've only been dating 2 months, but I really do think he could be the one, if you believe in that sort of thing.
Just saying dont rush. Both for yours and his sakes. If i had a gf telling me that in two months time i would grad my passport and travel to another continent for a while .

OFC i am just kidding but a lot of guys find them selves discomforted when girls start thinking like that . And some times it goes as far as to question maturity.
Time will tell ofc and you could be right
Pilot00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 02:13 PM   #14110 
Creat

Anti Rant! Last day I work at the job I hate yay!
Creat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou