betta fish

Old 08-23-2012, 01:58 PM   #14291 
dramaqueen
Banned

Lol mine, too.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 07:47 PM   #14292 
TheCrabbyTabby

My dad is like that, but he is of German heritage.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 11:43 PM   #14293 
Sena Hansler

GRRR ok so a girl who wanted my fish tank added me on facebook. A picture she took... Granted it was cute... Two babies with two reptiles (dragons). Although the reptiles ARE friendly between 50% and 70% reptiles carry salmonella. Children under 6 can contract it through their skin more easily and it urks me to see people not research!!

Same with people who leave their 7 foot boa constrictor alone in a room with their baby. Sure it tolerates... But screaming mimics vunerablity... Now, what does a PREDATOR do when there is something in distress?
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:03 AM   #14294 
thekinetic

Ok I'm pretty sure my parents know I'm gay now, at least my dad does. He seems to be spouting more and more anti gay crap and jokes at me now than normal. He knows I don't like it by the look on my face but does anyways. It's hurtful and if I say that I'd might as well just tell him at that point.

One of these days he's going to go too far and I'm going to snap and scream it at him!
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:14 AM   #14295 
BettaHeart

sorry to hear thekinectic, hes just showing fear for something he doesnt understand
*hugs*
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 01:48 AM   #14296 
dramaqueen
Banned

You're absolutely right, BettaHeart.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 07:50 AM   #14297 
Pilot00

Or he just got the idea and he isnt 100% sure about it and tries to test the waters. Honestly i cant really understand why people keep things hidden (no offense meant). I understand it is difficult sometimes to be accepted but i couldnt leave if i were to hide the things i do and all the self righteous jerks find appaling/irresponsible. I have a thing for boose. I am not a drunk but once in a while (once a month or so) i want to get drunk like a fish. The fact that i have a tollerance to it doesnt help too much my wallet too and gets it harder to get wasted. So when my parents found out this little hobby of mine i told them this:

Fix your own s**t first and then you just might lecture me, but even then you cant lecture me on a consious and fully aware choice.

And that was the end of nagging. Bottom line is: If your father loves you (which he does despite his grumpy altitude) he will come arround. Eventually.
Pilot00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:23 PM   #14298 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpocicat View Post
Anti Rant: Paypal decided in my favor, I got the moeny back. The person that opened the complaint should have taken the 1/2 payment I offered, but she wanted it all, and now she gets nothing.
omg Gratz to you! Yeah i thought they would rule in your favor. They are pretty good about that.

re lazy mom with surgery? What exercises is she supposed to do? Do not enable her.

Do not be the gofer if she is capable of doing it, even if it hurts. I was partially paralized on the right side, after a drunk driver hit, new years eve. I was starting college again, and I tried to go, but was just too painful, I could drive there, using my moms automatic, I had a stick, but sitting or standins for the hour classes, and then driving home was unbearable.

It was just one week since the accident. So, my mom took my classes for me for about 6 weeks, I did the homework. The college wanted me to drop out I said no way.

I had right leg dragging, from pinched and degenerated nerves in back(3 lower), right arm would drop anything if i didnt look at it and keep remember to hold it.

My neck was mush, wearing a brace for over a year, all the muscles had been ripped off, and my verts were all pushed the wrong way.. Had 3 pinched between shoulders.. today, they are still trouble, as with the lower spine, but if I do everything right im good to go.

So, I just kept going and going and ignoring what everyone said, stay flat, do nothing. I won!

Tell your mom to get up and move, do her excersises, she should be moving every 20 to 30 minutes anyway. My dad had his whole lower spine fused solid, and thqat was in the 60's, lol. Poor guy, but he did the same, just kept going..

Sorry, I should be so hard..

Next subject, the crazy guy? did it work ok? My mom died of Alzheimer, and even when she could dress herself, or had lost so many words, most people that talked to her in a store or other never knew it. She was so good at pretending! But yeah I understand you would recognize it for sure.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:27 PM   #14299 
Goldie2nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aahnay View Post
omg Gratz to you! Yeah i thought they would rule in your favor. They are pretty good about that.

re lazy mom with surgery? What exercises is she supposed to do? Do not enable her.

Do not be the gofer if she is capable of doing it, even if it hurts. I was partially paralized on the right side, after a drunk driver hit, new years eve. I was starting college again, and I tried to go, but was just too painful, I could drive there, using my moms automatic, I had a stick, but sitting or standins for the hour classes, and then driving home was unbearable.

It was just one week since the accident. So, my mom took my classes for me for about 6 weeks, I did the homework. The college wanted me to drop out I said no way.

I had right leg dragging, from pinched and degenerated nerves in back(3 lower), right arm would drop anything if i didnt look at it and keep remember to hold it.

My neck was mush, wearing a brace for over a year, all the muscles had been ripped off, and my verts were all pushed the wrong way.. Had 3 pinched between shoulders.. today, they are still trouble, as with the lower spine, but if I do everything right im good to go.

So, I just kept going and going and ignoring what everyone said, stay flat, do nothing. I won!

Tell your mom to get up and move, do her excersises, she should be moving every 20 to 30 minutes anyway. My dad had his whole lower spine fused solid, and thqat was in the 60's, lol. Poor guy, but he did the same, just kept going..

Sorry, I should be so hard..

Next subject, the crazy guy? did it work ok? My mom died of Alzheimer, and even when she could dress herself, or had lost so many words, most people that talked to her in a store or other never knew it. She was so good at pretending! But yeah I understand you would recognize it for sure.
wow strong family and yes you have got to keep moving and keep swimming just keep swimming what do you do you swim ;) Finding Nemo so cute! But yes jus Keep Moving Foward anothe disney quote from the man himself because it's true people back in the day where a lot wiser and smarter too. We should lsiten to them and learn even when we get angry and frustrated.
Goldie2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:28 PM   #14300 
Aahnay

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
Ok I'm pretty sure my parents know I'm gay now, at least my dad does. He seems to be spouting more and more anti gay crap and jokes at me now than normal. He knows I don't like it by the look on my face but does anyways. It's hurtful and if I say that I'd might as well just tell him at that point.

One of these days he's going to go too far and I'm going to snap and scream it at him!
Ack, no snap and scream, that just too hard on you .. and him.. It sux in this world today, that people dont get it.

I dont know your circumstances so really cant say what I think, well ok I will, tell him, and tell him to stop with the gay nonsense. Hes old enough to know better. He is your dad.

And no screaming.. if you need a release, take a bunch of empty plastic jugs, from milk and water (put water in if they feel light to you) and take em outside and throw at a wall, over and over, till you are exhausted!
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou