Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-24-2012, 01:35 PM   #14301 
Aahnay

Goldie, lol yeah for me it would be 'just keep truckin' My mom felt bad, I dont cry I get mad. I had just divoced, gave the house back to x for money down the road, moved in with her, signed up for school, in a not so good school, till i had residency and changed to the right school, lol. For my 5'9" I was only at 110 lbs, lol. (wish i could say that now!).

She actually enjoyed it and thought she would like to take some night clases. One she was taking for me was my first computer class, she loved it, lol. She enjoyed the company, my sister was off in japan with her husband in the navy.

I do not swim, no pool where I am, but I wish I could, was on the swim team growing up. Love the water. I find the everyday stuff for me is good, althought i need more walking im fat!
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:12 PM   #14302 
dramaqueen
Banned

I've got a pool but there are always a bunch of people there with kids so I don't use it. Next year I'll hopefully be in Texas using g my brother's pool where the only brats there will be on the grill. Lol. Brats as in bratwurst.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:17 PM   #14303 
Goldie2nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aahnay View Post
Goldie, lol yeah for me it would be 'just keep truckin' My mom felt bad, I dont cry I get mad. I had just divoced, gave the house back to x for money down the road, moved in with her, signed up for school, in a not so good school, till i had residency and changed to the right school, lol. For my 5'9" I was only at 110 lbs, lol. (wish i could say that now!).

She actually enjoyed it and thought she would like to take some night clases. One she was taking for me was my first computer class, she loved it, lol. She enjoyed the company, my sister was off in japan with her husband in the navy.

I do not swim, no pool where I am, but I wish I could, was on the swim team growing up. Love the water. I find the everyday stuff for me is good, althought i need more walking im fat!
I use the swiming pool sometimes :) it's a nice exercise. I'm at 100 and am 4'11'' so I'm ok.
Goldie2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 03:25 PM   #14304 
Pataflafla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aahnay View Post
Next subject, the crazy guy? did it work ok? My mom died of Alzheimer, and even when she could dress herself, or had lost so many words, most people that talked to her in a store or other never knew it. She was so good at pretending! But yeah I understand you would recognize it for sure.
The owners came and talked to him while I was away. Anything more that is reported on them and they will be kicked out. I'm just keeping a close eye on the creepy guy since he's been walking closer to my sister than necessary whenever they pass each other.

When I got back from Kingman, he appeared out of nowhere behind me and followed me until one of my neighbors distracted him. I can't fault him since he might have just been going to his apartment which is directly above ours.

They did kind of clean up their stuff though. the chair and metal filing cabinet are gone, but they just moved the wooden cabinet up by their door, where it still shouldn't be according to the tenant rules we follow.
Pataflafla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 03:41 PM   #14305 
Aahnay

'creepy thin guy' comes to mind. Glad neighbors are watching out too. Sounds like a good community. I dont think any of my neighbors would help anyone, except me. I mean i would help any of them, lol. And have, rounding up herds of horses, to cows, and of all things, an ostrich! I kept it out of the highway so not kill someone, kept trying to halter it, but no luck. I little afraid of that beak too, and those feet!

When i moved here, I was trenching for my giant power lines, had to go 3 feet down and about 250' to the box. The trencher thingy kept getting stuck and I had to lift/push it to move it and go again.

I had never used one before. My Neighbor, came over for a chat, I was paying for a half day. He chatted for like 20 minutes, and kept saying 'if you ever need help, just yell." I said ive got this stuck again. He didnt say a word, nor helped... I wasnt to lift more than 25 than, now its down to 5, lol.

He was so not a good neighbor. Then he tried to buy my land! I said no, then his wife called to buy my land, saying she would give me an extra 5k and help me move and put in power and phone lines. God.. well they just wanted to trade me some they had on the other side of the highway down in a hole.

I said sure if it could be divided. Never heard from them again, lol. Mine can be divided into 1 acre lots. Jerks... sorry I digressed again..
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 10:09 PM   #14306 
thekinetic

Sorry for the delay in my reply, thank you to all who answered. I don't plan to scream or anything, it's just he keeps putting me in a bad mood. I'm trying to pick a good time to tell them.

I'm almost sure they know, I mean come on I haven't had a date ever, I like girly things and act kind of girly (no offense), and have even turned down or pretended not to notice women hitting on me. They must either be foolish or really in denial.

Of course after they put me in a bad mood they suddenly wonder why I'm in a mood, so mabey if I just came clean and told them it's because I've been hidding so freaking long it's getting to me they'd understand.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 11:35 PM   #14307 
BettaHeart

denial that your child is different then what you expect is a terrible hurdle to overcome for a parent especially after so long and what makes it harder to face is the fact you know you didnt accept it as a loving protective parent should have done in the very beginning. .... umm... sorry if i offended anyone with the way i had typed that out hope i got the intent clear on what i wanted to say regarding your parents behaviour thekinectic
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 11:36 PM   #14308 
Sena Hansler

I find Dean cannot look me in the eyes. Cannot talk to me, cannot be near me. You know the reason my first ex and I get along? And who is HOUSING me no problem? Because he knew how to work through it. Told me WHY, WHEN he felt it and HOW he felt and didnt point fingers. Sure it still hurt but it always does. Now this... Childish! Pathetic! Is he so afraid to look into my eyes or acknowledge my existence because he is ASHAMED? Or is it out of sight, out of mind? Pathetic! "friends" PAH he is SO full of it.

But you what what... I am glad I dont even have to LOOK at him. Because all I remember right now is the emotionless eyes looking away from me because it was "too difficult" for him to give a reason, a WHY, WHEN he felt it. Instead I didnt have any time. Thrown basically on the streets in a single day, forced to starve my fish and cat because I cannot be there to care fr them because someone did not care about me.

He can screw around with 16 year olds, living in his warped mind where girls SWOON over him but eventually life WILL hit him and he will lack the desperately needed skills he should have earned and worked to get before he is 30... Communication... Responsibilty... And REALIZATION which includes compromise, work and learning from mistakes.

But hey maybe I ask too much from this cruddy world, since 98% of people in this bloody town cannot differentiate their arse from a hole in the ground. THIS is how I feel, not jealousy and not fear... And not sadness or the aching of regret. But anger. Towards people who have life handed to them. I lived for a year and a half on my own and had no one to rely on. Because every time I rely the person suddenly becomes braindead or something. It isn't a "me against the world" it's more like a "world you suck. Now frigg off."

I have 950.00 in my bank account... Dont remember seeing that much. Dont have to fret for groceries. I buy them without a bad spender with me. No bills... Just my phone I paid for I got with MY money not some stupid forced unwanted gift (on HIS plan). For once I went out... And didnt know what to do. for once I can AFFORD it... And do not know what to do!! Surely people like him have never felt THAT.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 11:53 PM   #14309 
BettaHeart

wow ... seems i missed Alot....

well sena good riddance to bad rubbish freedom is heaven
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:16 AM   #14310 
dramaqueen
Banned

Hugs to everyone who is struggling with and dealing with different problems and issues.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote