Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-25-2012, 01:32 AM   #14311 
BettaHeart

hugs to you too
my rant is my baby is walking!!! :-O which means hes not so much a baby anymore but love watching his cute little chunky thighs jiggle as he heads down the hallway towards the toyroom to be a pest to his older siblings
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 01:40 AM   #14312 
dramaqueen
Banned

Aww. lol Do you have any recent pics of him?
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 01:53 AM   #14313 
BettaHeart

i did but lost them all on my old laptop when the shop cleaned it because my sister, who i trusted, didnt make payments with the money i gave her because i had severely twisted my ankle and couldnt walk anywhere, it was excruciating just going between the bed to the couch to the bathroom and having to cook because she would decide to stay out and not return for 2-3 days. So now im just trying to locate my sd card to get the photos on my phone uploaded here soon.
Old 08-25-2012, 01:58 AM   #14314 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm sorry that happened to you.
Old 08-25-2012, 02:12 AM   #14315 
BettaHeart

I should have known better really, especially given that she has a drinking problem and a possible crack addiction just from the behaviour she had displayed when she was living with us. But i didnt listen to my natural instinct. meh... i forgive her but will never trust her for anything. Things have actually gotten better since she left, and it can only get better from here on up.
Old 08-25-2012, 09:33 AM   #14316 
Shirleythebetta

Your a gun guy kinetic. If your anything like my hubby who is a gun person shooting will help your aggravation. Ooooo my hubby just got a 308 rifle...
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 02:00 PM   #14317 
Aahnay

Wow... I had such a great day yesterday! Sena, looks like you are progressing rapidly through the loss, good for you!

Kinetic: yes I understand, I often forget, that listening to rants is better than offering advise. Thats what rants are all about, releasing.
Aahnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 08:08 PM   #14318 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaHeart View Post
wow ... seems i missed Alot....

well sena good riddance to bad rubbish freedom is heaven
Yes but still my theory of exchange holds. While freedom is heaven it still comes at a price, for some that price is trivial but for those like myself the price is terrible. Perhaps I've spent too long free to remember the hell that reminded me that freedom tastes sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirleythebetta View Post
Your a gun guy kinetic. If your anything like my hubby who is a gun person shooting will help your aggravation. Ooooo my hubby just got a 308 rifle...
Yup, many guns...and planning on more. My arsenal consists of a M&P 9mm, a Ruger 10/22 Carbine (a personal favorite), a Winchester lever action 30-30, and finally a Taurus Judge with the extended 6" barrel aka "Tom Noddy".

So what kind of .308, do you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aahnay View Post
Wow... I had such a great day yesterday! Sena, looks like you are progressing rapidly through the loss, good for you!

Kinetic: yes I understand, I often forget, that listening to rants is better than offering advise. Thats what rants are all about, releasing.
Yes but advice often helps. Reading about other's troubles helps to put your own in perspective sometimes but knowing others care is always a good feeling.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 09:32 PM   #14319 
moonsand0wls

So, I don't get why. He was in a community tank with five neon tetras, and two other bumble bee fish. Everything was fine for months. Then last night she went in and found one neon tetra floating at the top with half of him being eaten, so there was only half of him, and another 3 tetra weren't there anymore and the Betta was found dead on the floor. Why would he have eaten them?! She gave him a mixture of foods, from pellets and flakes to bloodworms, it's not like he was hungry and everything was fine for months..
moonsand0wls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:47 AM   #14320 
dramaqueen
Banned

Bigger fish will eat smaller fish whether they're well fed or not.I'm sorry this happened to you.

Tags
bettathanyou