Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-12-2012, 11:38 AM   #14491 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
I am actually quite short. 5'3" to be exact. So my fat really shows. I was a slim size 5 but now I am a size 16.

We could be related, Kinetic, or we could just have a lot in common. I am leaning towards the latter because I don't have any known male relatives who are 28 years old and gay.

Hey, maybe we are fated to meet. Or I might just watch and read way too much destiny related fiction.
Actually I'm 29 but still lol. Shoot back when I was in school I had a second cousin drving my bus and didn't even realize it until we chatted a bit.

Destiny is so fun to think about though!
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:57 PM   #14492 
TheCrabbyTabby

Isn't it? I often get carried away with all that romantic notion of soul mates and destiny and fate. For all we know there are those three Greek goddesses known as the Three Fates, three ancient women, all spinning and designating the fate of the strings that are our life paths and that they intertwine in intricate and unforeseen ways. Then again we might all just be bumbling around blindly in the dark.

Last edited by TheCrabbyTabby; 09-12-2012 at 08:07 PM.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:40 PM   #14493 
toad

I would like to take a moment to complain about how Stop & Shop won't restock my favorite rice cakes.
toad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 09:29 PM   #14494 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrabbyTabby View Post
Isn't it? I often get carried away with all that romantic notion of soul mates and destiny and fate. For all we know there are those three Greek goddesses known as the Three Fates, three ancient women, all spinning and designating the fate of the strings that are our life paths and that they intertwine in intricate and unforeseen ways. Then again we might all just be bumbling around blindly in the dark.
Well then they have been awefully cruel to me for I am not lucky least of all in love. I am always one step ahead or one behind, never on spot. So much so I could curl up into a ball and cry.

The only time I get relief is during the full moon, at that time I'm nearly infallible. Perhaps due to the fact that the three gods/goddesses I worship are gathered together to watch over me.
Old 09-12-2012, 09:43 PM   #14495 
TheCrabbyTabby

I know how hard things get sometimes and how far from positive a person can be. Sometimes it seems that things are at their bleakest. If you ever want to talk about things, anything, and don't feel like telling the whole world, PM me. I'll listen.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 10:13 PM   #14496 
thekinetic

Thank you, and the same goes for you. ^_^
Old 09-13-2012, 03:49 AM   #14497 
moonsand0wls

ohyeahh.
Been waiting for AGES for my axolotls to start breeding.
Didn't notice the spermatophores in the tank when I cleaned it out.
Now I have to wait longer.
grawr. :'(
moonsand0wls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:53 AM   #14498 
tpocicat

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsand0wls View Post
ohyeahh.
Been waiting for AGES for my axolotls to start breeding.
Didn't notice the spermatophores in the tank when I cleaned it out.
Now I have to wait longer.
grawr. :'(
Oh No!!! At least they are legal where you live. I called the fish/game/wildlife department and found out I can't even have one. Along with a LOT of other things axolotls are illegal in California.
tpocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 01:19 PM   #14499 
Pilot00

Guys, sorry to interrupt but i need to hear/read a few positive words if you can spend any. I moved to Sweden three days ago in the hopes of finding a job here but I have serious problems. It seems I have a severe case of anxiety (or so I think). I have headaches, migraines, i am getting dizzy, my gastrointestinal reflux is hitting record levels and I have no medication and to top it all, I just learned the my permit for residence will take 3 months to come. Oh also for some reason my right foot sole (i use the word right?) started hurting me in the middle of a walk to the center of Stockholm for no apparent reason and i can barely move.

Such a beautiful city and so polite people and I cant enjoy it. For work of course there are no signs on the horizon as of yet. BTW i applied to the local pet-store chain but the fact that i don't speak Swedish doesn't help a lot.
Pilot00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:05 PM   #14500 
tpocicat

I'm so sorry you are having such a hard time. Are you alone or do you have any family/friends with you? I really hope things start to look up for you soon.

Rant: Remember the bettas I sold through Aquabid and had one buyer want her money back even though she paid Priority? She emailed me and asked if I would pay her the 50% I offered her before! I can't believe the nerve of that person. She even threatened to reopen the case with Paypal. I don't think she can, so I just left her email unanswered.
tpocicat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou