Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-23-2012, 06:17 PM   #14561 
Pataflafla

Uncle got in a wreck this morning and has a splintered C2 vertebra. Was air vaced to Vegas for surgery and could possibly become paralyzed.

On top of that my grandmother was in the hospital last night for stomach pains and a possible blockage. She's back home now and stressing over her son and making her problem worse. All the while my sister and I have to work, look after our pets, our parents' pets, my uncle's cat, and our grandma,
Pataflafla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 07:02 PM   #14562 
dramaqueen
Banned

Pataflafla, I'm sorry about your uncle and grandmother. I hope they both get better soon.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:16 PM   #14563 
LizardFish

Quote:
Uncle got in a wreck this morning and has a splintered C2 vertebra. Was air vaced to Vegas for surgery and could possibly become paralyzed.

On top of that my grandmother was in the hospital last night for stomach pains and a possible blockage. She's back home now and stressing over her son and making her problem worse. All the while my sister and I have to work, look after our pets, our parents' pets, my uncle's cat, and our grandma,
Oh my..quite a lot to go through! I pray that they have a speedy recovery.

Oh my god! Tracy Morgan just passed out on the Emmy's!! (Inside joke for those watching. )
My rant is that I just missed the last hour and a half of the Emmy's at the grocery store. D:
LizardFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 08:54 PM   #14564 
ThePearlFish

(OT but my dog was named after the Emmy Awards, so I can say my dog has her own show! )
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:07 AM   #14565 
Pataflafla

The fracture in my uncle's neck is stabilized according to my mom as of 8 hours ago. I haven't heard anything else.

To add to today's stress though, I was in charge of the safe at work. Everything counted out fine when I counted into it, but when I was closing tonight it was suddenly $53 short. can't find the money and only one other person came in that has access to it. I don't know if she did something while she was in the office where the safe was and just didn't record it or what, but I'm hoping I don't get charged for it.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:27 AM   #14566 
TheCrabbyTabby

Wow. Is that commonplace to have the numbers not come out right like that?
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:29 AM   #14567 
Pataflafla

According to the manager that was there before me, the safe and the drawers have been all over the place today. One drawer was $10 short while another was $5 over.

I'll find out tomorrow where the missing money might be hopefully since the assistant manager will be counting deposits.
Old 09-24-2012, 06:36 AM   #14568 
Pilot00

Hang in there, i am sure everything will be alright in the end. My best wishes to your family for a speedy recovery.
Pilot00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 03:13 PM   #14569 
Pataflafla

I'll be working an 8 day streak since I agreed to work tonight. So my next possible day off is friday and then saturday as well.

Taking my grandma grocery shopping today to get her stuff with more fiber as the doctor suggested (This is the second time I've had to do this with her). She doesn't like to spend any money for good food and doesn't want to change.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:03 PM   #14570 
Romad
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pataflafla View Post

Sorry to hear about your uncle and grandmother. I hope they both recover soon. Hang in there.
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou