Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-17-2012, 07:15 PM   #14761 
LeoTheLakerBetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
My mom has been having stomach issues. She was in the hospital for 2 days 2 weeks ago with what they said was a stomach virus. She's been nauseous for the last 3 weeks. I think it's something called gastroparesis which affects diabetics. She's got an appointment with a stomach doctor on Monday.
I wish her all the best and I hope she gets better!
LeoTheLakerBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:15 PM   #14762 
thekinetic

Well my new rant today is the DMV because I have to go there tomorrow. Not looking forward to it, mainly because the last time I went there I was stuck there for six hours! @_@
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:19 PM   #14763 
TheCrabbyTabby

Uggg. DMV's are always so crowded and it takes forever to get anything done there. You stand in line, sit and wait, stand in line, talk to a person, sit and wait, sit and wait some more, stand in line, talk to another person and then, if your deemed an acceptable driver, your time spent, all those hours of waiting, is rewarded with a renewed license, or state ID, or your first license.

Not to mention having to take and pass tests, like identifying various road signs and such.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:20 PM   #14764 
Sena Hansler

I won't pick a religion, or stick to one... I am basically a "people are people" color, sexuality, race, origin, language etc do not matter to me at all.

and good luck to anyone who is or knows someone who is going to hospitals or having tests done. I avoid doctors
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:21 PM   #14765 
ThePearlFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
Well my new rant today is the DMV because I have to go there tomorrow. Not looking forward to it, mainly because the last time I went there I was stuck there for six hours! @_@
Ahh! DMV's suck! When I was trying to become a resident down here and register my car here, the DMV kept sending me away like 6 times cus I didn't have another certain form along with the others I brought. WELL! if they just gave them all to me the FIRST time, I wouldn't keep coming back and bothering you all! This state stresses me out >_<...
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:29 PM   #14766 
TheCrabbyTabby

*speaks in monotone receptionist voice*

"You'll need form 28-B to complete form 32-D and you'll have to bring those to the end of that line and wait to talk to that person there, in order to get form 89-F. Also, have form 443CD226B with you if you wish to fill out forms 38-P and 9-C to be considered for a valid state license."

Old 10-17-2012, 08:09 PM   #14767 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePearlFish View Post
Ahh! DMV's suck! When I was trying to become a resident down here and register my car here, the DMV kept sending me away like 6 times cus I didn't have another certain form along with the others I brought. WELL! if they just gave them all to me the FIRST time, I wouldn't keep coming back and bothering you all! This state stresses me out >_<...
OMG I just realized you're in Va too!

And lol when I went take my learners permit test the first time (a long time ago >.<) I failed......after waiting that long....probably the first time they've ever seen the classic movie "NOOOOOOOOO" in there, hmm or mabey not?

Well to make matters worse tomorrow I need to change my stats from my last liscense and get a new photo taken because I've lost about 200 lbs since the last one. Oh going to be so much fun...oh oh and did I mention no one has ever spelled my last name right!
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:33 PM   #14768 
TheCrabbyTabby

No one spells my last name right either. Its German, and has letters that people keep dropping.
Old 10-17-2012, 08:39 PM   #14769 
dramaqueen
Banned

No one gets my last name right and it's Spanish.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 09:08 PM   #14770 
ThePearlFish

My last name is long and foreign so it trips people up, but when they just take the time to pronounce it the way it looks it is actually a lot simpler to say. People just freak out with foreign or unusual looking names, before they even try. And when they do they are like "Oh well that wasn't too bad!" :P
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou