Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-19-2012, 05:53 AM   #14861 
moonsand0wls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso1011 View Post
I'm trying to break up with my boyfriend and he's making it difficult. He's trying to guilt trip me, trying to constantly get my attention for long periods of time and blowing up my phone when I'm out, trying to point out common interests to get me to give him a second chance, trying to get me to do stuff I don't want to do and just not making this an easy breakup. I understand breakups are not supposed to be easy but the least we could do is be civil about this, acknowledge it is a breakup, and not make things anymore difficult than they have to be until the time he moves out. I understand he's hurt and I feel bad for because it must be painful for him. It's painful for me, it's just that my feelings have been dead for a long time now and I want to work on moving on. (
He sounds like a ... If you get me. I think that maybe you should look into talking to him, be straight up and say, I don't have feelings for you anymore you need to accept that and move on. If he continues to carry on the way he is, maybe try ignore it for awhile, he's probably upset, otherwise If It goes on for too long i'd talk to someone else about it...

Last edited by dramaqueen; 10-19-2012 at 02:42 PM.
moonsand0wls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:57 AM   #14862 
moonsand0wls

I make it sound so bad! :L But seriously, if you haven't had a solid talk to him, try that, otherwise talk to someone about it.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:04 AM   #14863 
Rosso1011

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsand0wls View Post
He sounds like a ... If you get me. I think that maybe you should look into talking to him, be straight up and say, I don't have feelings for you anymore you need to accept that and move on. If he continues to carry on the way he is, maybe try ignore it for awhile, he's probably upset, otherwise If It goes on for too long i'd talk to someone else about it...
I have talked to him. He knows it's over but the thing that bothers me most is that he doesn't want to be friends after he moves out but yet he sits there shooting me dirty text messages expressing he would be open to coitus for the time being. I mean, really?! I have been talking to others about it but it's just a hopeless case. I've talked with him one too many times about constantly dragging me into the conversations as well and about backing off and giving me space, but he always does it again. *Buries face in hand*
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:21 AM   #14864 
moonsand0wls

Quote:
I have talked to him. He knows it's over but the thing that bothers me most is that he doesn't want to be friends after he moves out but yet he sits there shooting me dirty text messages expressing he would be open to coitus for the time being. I mean, really?! I have been talking to others about it but it's just a hopeless case. I've talked with him one too many times about constantly dragging me into the conversations as well and about backing off and giving me space, but he always does it again. *Buries face in hand*
Ugh! annoying! I hate exes like that! Had one of them. Is there a place he could stay until he finds a new place to live, that isn't with you? You would be best to cut contact immediately imo

Oh, I feel dumb, I don't know what coitus is, totally googling..
Old 10-19-2012, 09:19 AM   #14865 
Sena Hansler

!. Health care: we have free health care here. Sure, the walk ins are nice and the fact that if your life is in peril most if not all of it is covered. But the doctors fail. I asked my buddy from USA who took one year in doctoring in college to help because the doctors here are nimrods. He aced the problem, the solution, and the result is awesome :)

2. Rosso: I know how guys are. The guy who left ME because he was too bloody immature to man up and talk to me is cheating on his new girlfriend with anything that moves. Legit, my friend who is engaged was hit on and he hinted something to her, saying he will take his girlfriend home and go back to get HER. I'm glad he left, now, really really glad. You don't deserve someone who thinks he can get anything he wants when obviously he should not, deserves not, cannot. :p

3. The bettas here for low quality cost 4.00 to 25.00 ("metallic betta" as they called it) but those are for the cruddy stores I refuse to set foot in or support. Now, elsewhere they are 10.00 to 40.00... And I will say the 30.00 I spent on my dragonscale HM was well worth it :)

4. On a note (going back kinda sorta to number 3) His mother actually enjoys seeing him "surrounded with beautiful women" as she puts it. She is encouraging such stupid behavior. Forbid if I ever have children who try to pull a Player's card, because it will be the last thing they do >:( Whatever happened to some bloody common sense? chivalry? Care? Kindness? Loyalty?! -sigh- I'm going to go live in a cabin in the woods now. >.>

Last edited by dramaqueen; 10-19-2012 at 02:45 PM.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:15 AM   #14866 
ThePearlFish

Quote:
You might have to change your number if you can't get him to stop... He is being a big baby about this because he doesn't care to feel like he isn't wanted.

Personally, if someone broke up with me I'd go hide somewhere to lick my wounds I'd feel humiliated and hurt and wouldn't lash out. Why would I want to be with someone (or intimately) if they didn't want to be with me? Harassing you isn't gonna change anything..

My rant (or whatever it is :( ): I have to travel up to MD today until Sunday. In the past 24 hrs, I only saw my BF like 3 short times (when he left for work yesterday AM, last night when he came home at 11pm and this AM when he left for work. I feel like we as getting more distant from each other and we are bickering a lot lately. We both still love each other, but we are horrible communicators and something is just wrong with us right now.

And my rash is getting worse, but at least yesterday and today so far I am not as lethargic.

Yesterday was a really bad day for me. And I don't think I can bounce back from my poor performance in my chem. class.. :( If I drop out of this class it is another thousand dollars wasted... I am so down I dunno how to even know how to get myself out of my misery about this.

Last edited by ThePearlFish; 10-19-2012 at 10:18 AM.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:46 PM   #14867 
dramaqueen
Banned

Please watch the inappropriate words, guys.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:13 PM   #14868 
Shirleythebetta

Okay this is funny but not at the same time. I came inside after doing some Fall yard work. I noticed I had dog poo on my shoe. I took them off and went outside barefoot to go to my wells outside spout and turned on the water to clean off my shoe. The wind picks up so I went over to get my table umbrella and put it in the shed and splat! I stepped in more dog poo... Barefoot... -_-
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:22 PM   #14869 
thekinetic

@Sena Hansler: Not all guys are like that. ^_^

@ThePearlFish: Bickering is not bad, it's part of a relationship. It shows you care but if you know you still love each other then don't fear too much and just see each other when you can. Then when all the hecticness is over you will still have each other. ^_^

@Shirlythebetta: Ew ew ew ew ew ewwwwwwww!
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:24 PM   #14870 
dramaqueen
Banned

Lol Kinetic.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou