Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-27-2012, 01:39 PM   #14981 
ZergyMonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeneythebetta
Can you block people on here?
If so, how do I do it?
Go to your User CP and on the left list of links there will be a link called "Edit Ignore List" click on that and type in the user; use the same capitalization as the person you're trying to ignore. I believe the names here are case sensitive. For instance to ignore me you would have to type ZergyMonster not zergymonster.

EDIT: Actually once you start typing the forum will generate a list of current users, you can then select the person and then select okay.

Last edited by ZergyMonster; 10-27-2012 at 01:44 PM.
ZergyMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 03:00 PM   #14982 
Sena Hansler

Yep once you start typing it will come up with a list of names that have those letters. For instance, type in "betta" and you could get a good number of names Although it won't fully block them, what it does is hides their posts from your sight. Which really, is helpful.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 03:07 PM   #14983 
Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZergyMonster View Post
Go to your User CP and on the left list of links there will be a link called "Edit Ignore List" click on that and type in the user; use the same capitalization as the person you're trying to ignore. I believe the names here are case sensitive. For instance to ignore me you would have to type ZergyMonster not zergymonster.

EDIT: Actually once you start typing the forum will generate a list of current users, you can then select the person and then select okay.
This helps a lot! There's someone on here that I just want to ignore so badly but I have a hard time doing it so blocking will be better!
Mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 03:08 PM   #14984 
Sena Hansler

I wish I had a brine shrimp net right about now. The store didn't have any - and the coffee filters work, but take a lot more time and effort x.X
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 03:24 PM   #14985 
ThePearlFish

How could I be in the best mood this AM and now I just want to scream and throw a huge temper tantrum?!

And why can't I? Because I have to be perpetually perfect or else everything blows up around me. I am sick and tired of this burden..I want to cry and punch something out of anger, but I can't cry. Guests are here and I can't punch anything cus that won't solve anything either.

And painting didn't help to calm me one bit!

Stupid hormone imbalance! I blame everything on that... >:/... >.<
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:24 PM   #14986 
dramaqueen
Banned

lol. I was just told by an ex member on facebook that I don't know anything because I'm not a breeder and I only have petstore fish. well, la de da!! lol lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:36 PM   #14987 
teeneythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
lol. I was just told by an ex member on facebook that I don't know anything because I'm not a breeder and I only have petstore fish. well, la de da!! lol lol
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Clearly they don't know anything xD

I'm not a self proclaimed expert, but I have dogs and cats, who are all back yard bred, but I do not breed dogs and cats.
If someone told me I knew nothing about the things I practically dedicate my life to, they'd have an earful.
Posted via Mobile Device
teeneythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 06:52 PM   #14988 
dramaqueen
Banned

Well, I never claimed to be an expert but I'm not stupid. lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:14 PM   #14989 
moonsand0wls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePearlFish View Post
I don't take vitamins/minerals even though the doctor suggested them for me, I am a failure at taking them. Before the week is out after I start them, I will have forgotten that I need to take them. -facepalm-

I also only wash my hair no more than 2-3x's per week and I deep condition my hair for 5-10 min. each time. When I get out of the shower, I spray keratin sprays and leave in condition and massage oils into my hair.

I have been trying to give my hair a bit of a break from straightening then curling my hair. It is addicting though . I think that it is that process that is frying my hair and stunting the growth.

I don't have a rant for today so far, I am pretty happy actually :D
Awwww, well yeah if you want your hair to be super healthy just quit the straightening and tie it back :) I shaved my hair off one the first of April last year, and now it's past my shoulders (I'm not sure if it's mainly because my hair grows really fast or because of how I looked after it) and I've only had it trimmed once and it grew back within the two weeks -_- But seriously if you stopped straightening etc it may help :) And don't worry, I'm the same as you, I am USELESS with pills -_- Maybe it could be that, or maybe you're unlucky with how fast your hair grows. I hope it grows back in no time for you :D
moonsand0wls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 09:16 PM   #14990 
moonsand0wls

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Ugh!! I hate that, how people automatically think that they're better than others because they know how to breed Betta. Who cares, anyone could if they looked into it. It's nothing special, even I can do it. I think some things get people hot headed though, sometimes too much. -_-
moonsand0wls is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou