Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-06-2012, 10:21 PM   #15231 
moonsand0wls

LOL :D :D I don't guilt trip, and I don't let myself get guilt tripped x_x Not that many people try to.. :L
moonsand0wls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:23 PM   #15232 
Sena Hansler

I know lots who try. Problem is I avoid situations that could make me guilty :p
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:29 PM   #15233 
moonsand0wls

LOL! You brainy one ;) We have to give credit for those who do try, however, that takes balls x3
Old 11-06-2012, 10:38 PM   #15234 
moonsand0wls

omg here's a rant. I'm so dumb I find it hard actually identifying what type of tails my Betta's have... And They don't stay still long enough to take a photo to put up here and ask -_- I'm not sure if Kaida is a DT or a VT or if Sasuke is REALLY a VTas I rescued him off the same person and his tail had been nipped away. *sigh* I will find out sometime... I'll just say they are that for now LOL

Last edited by moonsand0wls; 11-06-2012 at 10:40 PM. Reason: I wrote about one of my females -_- Not the male I was actually speaking about..
Old 11-06-2012, 10:45 PM   #15235 
Sena Hansler

Hmm well, it's okay we all don't realize what our fish our at times. Veiltail female sign: swooped anal, usually longer caudal and thinner dorsal. Someone mentioned my "vt" is a DT geno, as her dorsal is wider caudal is wider... And I guess her anal is not as swooped as most of my veiltails :/ lol.

Delta should be close to a halfmoon, right? Just not the full finnage?
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:35 PM   #15236 
Creat

Yeah delta is like almost hm just not 180* yet ... I believe it goes VT, delta, super delta, HM, OHM
Rant: election is over now for x-mas...
Creat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:35 AM   #15237 
moonsand0wls

Thank you :) His dorsal looks pretty little when he's not flaring, and his Caudal fin and anal fin look pretty fat naturally, but when he flares they all look pretty fat and around the same size. It confuses me. He has really long Pelvic fins (?) at the front and big pectoral fins.. He is around 2" in length? If that helps? I will try find a photo of him I'm sure i've put one up here but he doesn't stay still enough and I have a crap camera -_-
Old 11-07-2012, 12:38 AM   #15238 
moonsand0wls

This is a really crap photo, and he's flaring, but it might be enough to help me identify? Thanks x)

BTW his dorsal fin swoops to the side as it's really long :L (And I dropped the filter so he can see the sticker and flare, because he can see himself.. as a result he's built a HUGE bubble nest!! cutie :D)

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...62326933_n.jpg
Old 11-07-2012, 12:54 AM   #15239 
LyzzaRyzz

Look in my tank today, find two cherry barbs that seem to be sick, run tests, ammonia a high, nitrATes higher than I like, my watersprite is somehow dying, trying to take that out when I look at the bed and see the dog had pissed the sheets, then me and my boyfriend are changing the sheets when somehow I knock over my cup of coffee that's been on the shelf for a few bourse, if gets all over the floor, but luckily most of it lands in the garbage, I try to get it out of the way to clean the floor, move the bucket only to find it has a hole and the rest of the coffee is now all over another spot on the floor.
Damn it all. So stressed out.
Plus I failed a test for my online schooling, have til Thursday to retake it, if I fail again, I get dropped. I'm hungry, there's nothing to eat in the house besides burnt meatloaf and white rice.
I got another job, my first job is pissed so they are cutting my hours, my new job is a damned dishwasher at a resturaunt where NOONE SPEAKS ENGLISH. Now, I'm all for speaking your native language, but not speaking a lick of the language where you LIVE, that pisses me off. Especially since I'm also doing salads and desserts, and I don't understand her she doesn't understand me, I'm the ONLY English speaking person besides the manager, and even he speaks Spanish.
My skittish puppy is getting fixed on Thursday an he's Gina start peeing and pooping on the floor cause he's stressed, my goldfish tank has a perpetually hoggish nitrAte level, dispute two 80% w/c a week, and their not even my fish they are my moms, I have three filters on the tank, and I just can't seem to get it under control. There's four 4-5 inch Goldie's in a 45 gallon...I just don't understand.

Everything in my life is falling apart, I'm so stressed I can barely handle it anymore. [and my stupid dog won't stop whining like a little bitch cause my boyfriend went to go get a load of bread]

And now I might have parasites in my big tank, from idk what since nothing is new, I don't have the time or money or tanks for QTs or medication, I'm about to scrap it all before I rip out my hair like last time....
LyzzaRyzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:54 AM   #15240 
LyzzaRyzz

Edit: My bad I posted twice..*sigh* I can't even post correctly...

Last edited by LyzzaRyzz; 11-07-2012 at 12:57 AM.
LyzzaRyzz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou