Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-11-2010, 11:02 PM   #1521 
wallywestisthebest333

OMG BS I'm so sorry! D: I hope Lylah gets better! </3
Also that dude is SERIOUSLY creepy! D: Have you talked to your parents/teachers about it?

RANT: I Haven't accomplished ANYTHING school-related today AT ALL!!!!!!!!! D8>
I think School is gonna start giving me panic attacks again. ]:>
The bank is STUPID AND LOCKED ME OUT OF ONLINE BANKING THEN DIDN'T UNLOCK ME WHEN I CALLED THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! >8[ And it was veteran's day today so they were closed!!! uhg! This means I can't fix my banking, and my paypal till tomorrow. I'm seriously thinking of switching to another bank. >:/

ANTI-RANT: THE 5 GALLON IS SET UP AND OPERATION NEW FISH IS GO!!!!!!! :D
The heater isn't quite working and it isn't quite 5 gallons but it holds water and it's completely clean so I'll take it! :D

I just gotta pick up TSS, a divider, and some cheesecloth tomorrow! =]

speaking of anyone know where to get cheesecloth? XD
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 11:39 PM   #1522 
Jupiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorW View Post
]

Jupiter, have you been watching that little box for the November photo contest on this website like I have? It's been driving me nuts because it's supposed to be counting down to voting on the 16th, but it feels like it's an ever present homework countdown clock XD

It's been glaring at me all day saying "6 more days!" :P
No, but now I'm scared...

More college ranting! The school site has been down all week! The emails rarely ever work (even if I send stuff to my proffesors through my hotmail account).

And my mom just called me today saying that she received a letter from my college. Why they sent it to my house that's in a totally different city is beyond me...I thoguht I had given them my current address, but I guess not...Anyway, it was information on my English Exit exam (an exam we have to take in order to receive our ceritificate). It said that I'm supposed to be writing it on the 15th of December (depsite the fact that I shouldn't be writing it until next semester, which is my last one...AND it's in the middle of all my other exams) and that if I wanted to postpone it I had to let them know by Nov. 8th.
Um, yeah...it's 3 days after that, and my parents have just received the letter...

Anti-rant: Treated myself to a Cinnabon today and it was soooo good!
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:09 AM   #1523 
Betta Slave

WWITB333, Thank you... but she does not look like she'll make a recovery any time soon. D:>

And I've blocked the guy. What a wierdo. :S

FINALLY finished 2 things due tomorrow and studied for the test... Oooooh I'm so tired. >.>

Oh, and another little rant- WHY does my PJ's not have any good bettas? And why was that gorgeous mustard-gas-ish CT sold? WHY? D:
Betta Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 04:45 AM   #1524 
LikeDiscoSuperfly

My boyfriend wont have a car this weekend. I hate that! Especially when I don't have snow tires and my tires are bald. =[[
LikeDiscoSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:13 AM   #1525 
kaythenewbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
More college ranting! The school site has been down all week! The emails rarely ever work (even if I send stuff to my proffesors through my hotmail account).
Ick, I know what you mean. My school's registration started on Tuesday, so what do they do? They decide to update the entire registration system this same week! So the whole online system is down (and we're required to register online). They do this every semester! I swear there's some moron in the computer tech office who is like, "hey you know what would be funny? We have all semester to update the registration system, but why don't we wait until the week of registration?" GAAA! Why doesn't higher education workers have more common sense?
kaythenewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 09:42 AM   #1526 
Drift

I feel like I'm ignored everywhere I go, almost as if I have an invisibility cloak on. I try to make friends and they only seem to last for a little while before they avoid me, stop hanging out with me, or just hate me. I'm not even sure why as I would bend backwards for my friends. Every time I try to help someone out I get bit in the but. Whenever I try to resolve things it comes back to me much worse. I would really like to crawl up and hide under a rock.
The saddest part is that I come here to rant about something like this. I really am pathetic. ;-;
Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:16 AM   #1527 
ThePearlFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drift View Post
I feel like I'm ignored everywhere I go, almost as if I have an invisibility cloak on. I try to make friends and they only seem to last for a little while before they avoid me, stop hanging out with me, or just hate me. I'm not even sure why as I would bend backwards for my friends. Every time I try to help someone out I get bit in the but. Whenever I try to resolve things it comes back to me much worse. I would really like to crawl up and hide under a rock.
The saddest part is that I come here to rant about something like this. I really am pathetic. ;-;

Drift- is is 100% positively, absolutely how I feel! I am here for you, hugs!!!
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 10:57 AM   #1528 
GravityKitty

Rant: So I finally get my meeting with the Study abroad guy and he was supposed to get a translation of the German school's site for me. He had 2 WEEKS to do this, but he didn't. So now I have to wait until next Thursday to know whether there are classes in Germany that match up with my classes at home.

Anti-Rant: I'll be taking a Horseback Riding class next semester! I was worried I couldn't because I would need transportation to the stables and I don't have a car. The professor teaching the class says that he can arrange a carpool! I've never ridden a horse before...
GravityKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 11:02 AM   #1529 
ThePearlFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravityKitty View Post
Anti-Rant: I'll be taking a Horseback Riding class next semester! I was worried I couldn't because I would need transportation to the stables and I don't have a car. The professor teaching the class says that he can arrange a carpool! I've never ridden a horse before...
Good luck with that! I decided to start taking lessons too, I haven't ridden in forever, it is so fun, it might be a little hard to learn certain things at first, but you'll start catching on quick. you'll love it!
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:25 PM   #1530 
kaythenewbie

Hang in there, Drift. You are not invisible to us. I'd give you some advice, but honestly, it all sounds overly cheesy in my head, so I'll just say that you're in my thoughts and I hope you feel better. Someday, you will find true friends that stick with you no matter what.
kaythenewbie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou