Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-10-2012, 12:44 PM   #15331 
BettaHeart

im going for the crowntail x doubletail
going to be work but thats the great part of breeding this funny combo, i keep trying to transfer my fry into my 20 but just when i think im done a day later i spot one swimming with dad
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:55 PM   #15332 
Sena Hansler

of course. I did a mass cleaning and only caught about 120... And here was lots left in the tank!! so I divided them all into two tanks lol. I'd like to see what you produce with CTxDT
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:59 PM   #15333 
twolovers101

Rant:
I'm getting REALLY sick of the arguing around here... why can't we all just get along? Who cares what size your fish tank is as long as you keep it healthy??? Why does someone else's life matter so much to people that they feel the need to berate and belittle people over nothing simpler than tank size? What if those dinky 5 dollar glass 1 gallon bowls are all a person can afford but they want to have a pet? As long as the person with the smaller bowl does proper changes on it ITS PERFECTLY FINE get over yourselves and just be bleeping friendly already

*pant pant pant*
Sorry, I know I'm preaching to the choir on this thread (it's one of the sanest I've seen lately) just... well... ranting xD
twolovers101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:11 PM   #15334 
Creat

Keep yelling maybe someone will hear you ...
Creat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:49 PM   #15335 
Sena Hansler

No no Creat, it's KEEP YELLING MAYBE SOMEONE WILL HEAR YOU! sorry, had to ;p

And I do agree as well. I find (not just on here but in any aspect of life) people tend to either project their problems on others, or to be happy others MUST be miserable. I know way too many people like that.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:52 PM   #15336 
BettaHeart

XD

``````````````````````
Thats why i only read other threads
some are alittle too up in themselves to really consider another person's feelings, living situations, and financial stability. Maybe that little tank is holding their only life-line between misery and a sense of calm, that little ray of sunshine at the end of the day and beginning of the morning

`````````````````````````````````````````````

I think I found myself a good daddy, its been two weeks and he hasnt eaten any babies and that afew little guys are hard to get ahold of but hey if he s fine and they are fine then no worries.
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:55 PM   #15337 
twolovers101

>.< Thanks Creat, that helps a lot >.<
twolovers101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:57 PM   #15338 
Freyja
Banned

Berate first and foremost apparently. Blinders on where they can't see beyond tank size if the number is under 5. Get over it! If you are knowledgeable and can help, do so. If all you know is big tanks then shut your trap and move on.
Freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:05 PM   #15339 
ThePearlFish

Okay, so maybe I am blaming some of my issues right now on the BF, but sometimes he really doesn't help the situation.

I am feeling really down and angry at the same time..
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:52 PM   #15340 
moonsand0wls

Personally, imo, I don't mind having ONE fish in a 1 gal. But then there are people that keep five or six fish or even eight fish in one gallon which (I know, I know it's not my problem) I can't be so mindful about LOL. I just kindly say it's a bit too over stocked and maybe cut down on the amount of fish. I don't do it meanly, but I do explain to them however that having that much fish in a tiny tank can be harmful for the fish and might be the reason they are dying (If they are) or getting really sick. But yeah, you can't shoot someone down for having a fish in a one gallon. I've gotten over that stage LOL :P. I have found, though, answering questions on here with my own opinion, or anything, there's always that one who will shoot you down, I'm wondering if it's because they think they're more important because their "rank is higher" or "they are more experienced" or they just can't take others opinions..

idk.. ugh :L I GET YA FEELING, I HEAR YA!
moonsand0wls is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou