Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-21-2012, 02:11 PM   #15571 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Carter makes my doom world almost pleasent.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:18 PM   #15572 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirleythebetta View Post
Anbody on here ever feel complety ignored by your spouse? I talk directly to my husband looking at him and everything and he stares at the t.v. and takes forever to respond if he does at all. I am so glad he isn't into sports or we wouldn't talk at all . He looks at me like I am nuts when I start talking a lot but he works third shift and I have no friends except my online ones. I love you guys but my head will explode if I don't get to physically talk someones ear off at least once a week. I don't even get to actually talk to my family. Everyone texts me, sis in law, sister, brother, dad and mom, all texting. The only one who ever calls me is my Mother-in-Law and only when she wants something I miss my daddy in law. He died in 09 and he loved to talk to me. He would be so into my fish.
Mine does this ALL THE TIME. The only difference is he is staring at the computer screen.
Sometimes I feel like taking the custom built $2k computer that I got him for his bday and smashing it to pieces.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:25 PM   #15573 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I feel ignored and I am okay with it.
Old 11-21-2012, 03:43 PM   #15574 
Sena Hansler

ChoclateBetta, the people who make fun of this forum and you because of your betta fish are trying to make you feel bad.

Example: guy at school noticed I logged onto this website. "Betta fish forum? Well that's dumb." He logs onto POKEMON and I turn around and say, "Pokemon? Well that's dumb!" He looked back at me saying "it's a hobby! It's not dumb!"
Response: "bettas are MY hobby, they're not dumb."
when you turn things back around on someone making them see it he way you do, they leave you alone.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:48 PM   #15575 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I did not know them well. Plus there are three social skill directors they notice and hear everything.
Old 11-21-2012, 03:52 PM   #15576 
FishyFishy89

It really upsets me that the MAJORITY of people view animals like they are toys. Like they don't have feelings.
I see it most with fish and small animals. But I have seen it with dogs and cats. I've even seen it with barn animals! Like horses, cattle, pigs, etc etc. And it REALLY gets on my nerves. If it has a heartbeat, it has feelings.

People go through fish like they go through trash bags. Just because they are cheap people don't give 2 cents about them and just view them as replaceable decor.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:53 PM   #15577 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

If I lose a fish I will wait atleast months and try and improve he problem.
Old 11-21-2012, 03:55 PM   #15578 
Sena Hansler

It's true. People just don't care. In my area cats and dogs are going missing mysteriously (some are guessing someone is taking them and is ether using them as fighting dog bait or selling them out of province!) plus so many guinea piggies are literally thrown out. Same with bunnies. Fish are flushed because people are tired of caring for them.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:08 PM   #15579 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

If I saw someone about to flush a fish. I save the fish. I would then strangle the prison or put them in the toilet.
Old 11-21-2012, 04:21 PM   #15580 
Shirleythebetta

I tell you I am so sick of clutter. I have two spare rooms and one is my husbands, one is mine. I want to dedicate mine to fish but I have to get rid of all this garbage! My husband is thirty and I have tonka trucks in my MY spare room. Grrr.

Another rant, cranky mother-in-laws are no fun.

Benefit! I just special ordered a double tail female from a local small pet store for only seven dollars. They are going to call me the day she comes in. Also cool... I get three dollars off for being a member of their fish club. Sweet!
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou