Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-15-2010, 03:55 AM   #1561 
nochoramet

metalbetta, is that a Schecter Hellraiser? It may not be but it just looks very similar to the one a friend of mine has. And his is the Hellraiser.
nvm, just googled it and it showed up so I guess it is. Beautiful guitar! He loves his.

Well, I guess my rant is it's 3:00 in the morning and I'm not done with the outline that I should have thought about and worked on this weekend but I forgot.
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 05:55 AM   #1562 
LikeDiscoSuperfly

I am so cold, I hate snow.

=[
LikeDiscoSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 08:03 AM   #1563 
BlueHaven

It doesn't matter if someone is nice on the outside and appears to be a decent person, it's what comes out in time that shows their true character.

Guys who think they can treat someone however they want and can do what ever they want with them because they are helping that someone out had better think twice before thinking I would have anything to do with them.
If your going to help somone out, don't hold it over someones head, that's not helping at all, your just being a selfish jerk. You can't treat someone like they are objects or not as good as you.
If that was not your intentions, then don't freaking do it.
If this makes me sound mean fine, that's how I feel. If it sounds like I am unforgiving, that is certainly not true. I forgive, but that doesn't mean I have to believe it's okay for people to be treated this way or say nothing about it. I'm just really ticked off at the moment....

~~~

On a lighter different note:
My betta Thai is so funny. I came up to talk to him and he flared at me when I told him he was pretty and had pretty colors. He stopped flaring when I called him handsome instead. Lol
That was probably a coincidence, but he did the same thing again when I said it later. A snail showed up in his tank and he side smacked it while he was swimming by, like "I'm letting you be here!" D<
lol
BlueHaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:13 AM   #1564 
Capricorn

Tired, my eyes hurt. e.e
Capricorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:15 AM   #1565 
TaylorW

Ugh, some people........ and homework... both tick me off :/
TaylorW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:50 AM   #1566 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueHaven View Post
It doesn't matter if someone is nice on the outside and appears to be a decent person, it's what comes out in time that shows their true character.

Guys who think they can treat someone however they want and can do what ever they want with them because they are helping that someone out had better think twice before thinking I would have anything to do with them.
If your going to help somone out, don't hold it over someones head, that's not helping at all, your just being a selfish jerk. You can't treat someone like they are objects or not as good as you.
If that was not your intentions, then don't freaking do it.
If this makes me sound mean fine, that's how I feel. If it sounds like I am unforgiving, that is certainly not true. I forgive, but that doesn't mean I have to believe it's okay for people to be treated this way or say nothing about it. I'm just really ticked off at the moment....

~~~

On a lighter different note:
My betta Thai is so funny. I came up to talk to him and he flared at me when I told him he was pretty and had pretty colors. He stopped flaring when I called him handsome instead. Lol
That was probably a coincidence, but he did the same thing again when I said it later. A snail showed up in his tank and he side smacked it while he was swimming by, like "I'm letting you be here!" D<
lol
I agree.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 10:15 AM   #1567 
TaylorW

+1 for Bluehaven!
TaylorW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 11:20 AM   #1568 
LikeDiscoSuperfly

I didn't want to leave my warm bed this morning. =[
LikeDiscoSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:48 PM   #1569 
metalbetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by nochoramet View Post
metalbetta, is that a Schecter Hellraiser? It may not be but it just looks very similar to the one a friend of mine has. And his is the Hellraiser.
nvm, just googled it and it showed up so I guess it is. Beautiful guitar! He loves his.

Well, I guess my rant is it's 3:00 in the morning and I'm not done with the outline that I should have thought about and worked on this weekend but I forgot.
It's the Schecter Diamond Series C-1, but super close to the Hellraiser... just less expensive lol. I just grabbed the picture off of google that was the closest to what I was talking about lol... Got it used for $300. Here's a different pic that's ALMOST exactly what I have. Mine says "Diamond Series" at the top and it's that blood red. And there's a design on the neck.

Rant - Damian's sick. Constipated. And he really doesn't like the feeling. He's scaring the crap out of me and he seems to like doing that. Gave him a tiny piece of a de-shelled pea and he bounced back kind of... was either hanging out at the top, or laying at the bottom. Keeping my fingers crossed he'll pull through and take a poop! Doing all I can right now. I don't have any epsom salt in the house nor can I go out and get any right now. Grr.
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:36 PM   #1570 
ThePearlFish

I found out that my dog has been peeing in the loft while my BF and i weren't aware of it, now the carpet looks patchy cus of me spraying stuff to get rid of the stains, and on top of that she grabbed the packet of shrimp pellets while we were gone all day over the weekend and tore it apart and ate all of them, so I had to buy more of them too! there was like 1/4th of the packet left, which def. would have lasted me another few months grr!! I got shrimp pellets that came in a plastic bottle this time. I can't keep buying things all the time, my job doesn't pay well >_<
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou