Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-27-2012, 11:56 AM   #15691 
Sena Hansler

Quote:
BTW if I don't post something for a few days I don't get notifications from this thread anybody know why this is?
I have never had that problem! Only if I unsubscribe.

Rant: oh boy yesterday sucked. My eye was irritated, then of course since my weaker eye had to compensate for my irritated eye, I got a massive headache so it hurt to move very much (eyes focusing on everything)

Anti-rant: Get to set up a 30 gallon for my fry! Will probably end up keeping the gimpy and small ones in a 10 though. Two swim odd (back end heavier) and there are a handful who are half the size of the others, if not three times smaller.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:02 PM   #15692 
SnowySurface

Rant: Algae....my second worst enemy after snails. -_-

Rant/Whining: Still can't find my 16g iPod. Not only do I not feel like replacing it, but I liked that design much more than the current design for iPod Nano. This is why I can't have nice things. They walk away from me the moment I take my eyes off them. T_T

Anti Rant: Since I'm a huge pack rat, I still had my gen 2 iPod from 2007 in a box in my apartment. I can use that until I make up my mind about a replacement. It's only 4g instead of 16g (which is why I brought the upgrade in the first place) but it will do. I don't even know if I'll replace the iPod nano I lost with a current iPod nano. I may get iPod touch or something in the next 6 months. At least finding my old 4g iPod has brought me time. It can't hold all my music, but it can hold enough playlists to get me to MA and back.
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:06 PM   #15693 
BettaHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
I have never had that problem! Only if I unsubscribe.

Rant: oh boy yesterday sucked. My eye was irritated, then of course since my weaker eye had to compensate for my irritated eye, I got a massive headache so it hurt to move very much (eyes focusing on everything)

Anti-rant: Get to set up a 30 gallon for my fry! Will probably end up keeping the gimpy and small ones in a 10 though. Two swim odd (back end heavier) and there are a handful who are half the size of the others, if not three times smaller.

Mine are like that too wonder what it is/means?

Anti-rant: Have my 10 gal, 20gal and 30gal all setup now just itching to get my pair into the 10. sigh i dislike waiting
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:10 PM   #15694 
Sena Hansler

Dunno? probably a spinal problem. But they eat, swim and all so I don't see a problem with letting them have a chance to adulthood. They are the two biggest fry in my one tank! Beefy buggers
Old 11-27-2012, 01:23 PM   #15695 
FishyFishy89

Do some people even read???!!!! They ask a question and get 2-3 people responding the answers and they go and ask the same freaking question!!!!
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:34 PM   #15696 
Sena Hansler

I really am rather disappointed. Not angry... Just... Disappointed. But, all well. Most people are lame and that's that. If a "friend" cannot outright be honest, what makes them a friend? Nothing. I rely on honesty, and I'll be damned but I will always be outright honest. Sometimes saying it nicer, other times being very blunt and direct.

Maybe before I could have been angry at her, but this time around I am just... Disappointed. Breaking up with a doting fiancÚ for a player? Well, that fiancÚ deserves better anyways. What goes around comes back around and wow, will it ever hit hard. I've been weeding out the rotten weeds in my life! And I'm not turning back.
Old 11-27-2012, 03:23 PM   #15697 
FishyFishy89

Blarg!!!! I hate know it alls!!!
And everytime you tell her different she goes off. This is the only moderator i have issues with on that forum. All the other mods never have issues with me!!
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:18 PM   #15698 
ThePearlFish

>.>........
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:21 PM   #15699 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
Blarg!!!! I hate know it alls!!!
And everytime you tell her different she goes off. This is the only moderator i have issues with on that forum. All the other mods never have issues with me!!
Which Mod? I love your dog.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:14 PM   #15700 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
Ugh
May end up going to get a student loan. Anyone have any experience with this?
Pm me with any questions I'm a student currently.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou