betta fish

Old 11-15-2010, 01:37 PM   #1571 
TaylorW

That suck Pearlfish! :( :(
TaylorW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:50 PM   #1572 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm starting to get rather ticked off at the woman I petsit for. She is supposed to pay me on fridays. I get 5 dollars a day to walk him twice a day. That is a bargain for her! The thing is, she is supposed to leave me my money on fridays and half the time she doesn't. This means that she has to bring it to me during the weekend. She leaves me messages like "I stopped by your house to pay you and you weren't home. " Well, try calling me to see if I'm going to be home when you come by! Today she left me a note saying she stopped by twice and I wasn't home and she underlined "stopped by twice". One time she expectesd me to walk the dog in an ice storm while she was out having lunch and shopping! Grrr! And last winter she was off from school and she had her grandkids. It was snowing like crazy and the wind was blowing and she called me, wanting me to walk the dog for her! I walked down there and when she came to the door she says "Oh, honey, I was going to call you and tell you not to come. I didn't realize it was so bad out there. " Grrr!! My Mom wants me to quit walking the dog for her.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:54 PM   #1573 
ThePearlFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I'm starting to get rather ticked off at the woman I petsit for. She is supposed to pay me on fridays. I get 5 dollars a day to walk him twice a day. That is a bargain for her! The thing is, she is supposed to leave me my money on fridays and half the time she doesn't. This means that she has to bring it to me during the weekend. She leaves me messages like "I stopped by your house to pay you and you weren't home. " Well, try calling me to see if I'm going to be home when you come by! Today she left me a note saying she stopped by twice and I wasn't home and she underlined "stopped by twice". One time she expectesd me to walk the dog in an ice storm while she was out having lunch and shopping! Grrr! And last winter she was off from school and she had her grandkids. It was snowing like crazy and the wind was blowing and she called me, wanting me to walk the dog for her! I walked down there and when she came to the door she says "Oh, honey, I was going to call you and tell you not to come. I didn't realize it was so bad out there. " Grrr!! My Mom wants me to quit walking the dog for her.
you should. Once she realizes she doesn't have anyone to walk the dog she'll learn. She is taking advantage of you because she pays you so little.

either that or write some contract up and have her and you sign it with a witness so she can't have the upper hand, even if it is ONLY for $5 each walk. that is much fairer to you and tells her she'd better quit taking advantage of your kindness.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:09 PM   #1574 
kaythenewbie

Antirant: This is my 100th post! yay!
Rant: I don't like it when people post stuff just to up their post numbers, and now I've joined them. But I got really excited when I noticed that I was on #99 and couldn't resist. . .
kaythenewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:21 PM   #1575 
weluvbettas

Rant : MATH HOMEWORK!!!!
weluvbettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:24 PM   #1576 
Neelie

rant; pain in my head and neck :( i hate having head aches.... something about them i cant stand. dont mind anything else too much but head is something awful!!!!
Neelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 03:35 PM   #1577 
LikeDiscoSuperfly

Christmas is coming too soon and I dont have a lot of money =[
LikeDiscoSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 04:09 PM   #1578 
Drift

My boyfriend doesn't help keep this room clean at all, in fact he's the mess maker and it's getting frustrating. If I say anything he gets upset or depressed. Ugh. Men.
After working all day I get to clean the room, fish tanks, and do laundry. I'm already exhausted too.
Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 05:01 PM   #1579 
zelilaa

RANT:

My sister already bought me a christmas present :(
zelilaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 05:06 PM   #1580 
CodeRed

Anti-rant: ASSASSIN'S CREED BROTHERHOOD COMES OUT TOMORROW :D

Rant: I might not get it, because I didn't pre-order... Dx Also, the trimester started today... so much worrrk. But I LOVE my Creative Writing class :D We just... sat down and wrote!! X3
CodeRed is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou