Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-09-2012, 10:31 AM   #15811 
dramaqueen
Banned

My mom doesn't complain about my fish as much as she used to. Lol. I've got to start downsizing though.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:32 AM   #15812 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I only have 30 gallons of water in my room.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:00 AM   #15813 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePearlFish View Post
My rant- It REALLYY creeps me out when people post pics of their growing pregnant belly on FB or other forums! -eek- I do NOT WANT TO SEE IT!!!! -shudders-
ROFLAMO!!!
Why does it creep you out?? xD
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:02 AM   #15814 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Those bellies are so creepy and thinking theres a baby in there.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:05 AM   #15815 
Sena Hansler

I'd rather see a pregnant belly then a lazy belly ;)
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:05 AM   #15816 
ThePearlFish

To me it is disgusting looking. Humans are disgusting creatures in general (don't get me started on feet -shudders- lol). I just don't want to see someone else's skin being stretch by another human being growing in it. I don't find it pleasurable or exciting to see.

This is just my own opinion. :P

eta- I DO like this pic though even though I am not much of a baby person, LOL.

Last edited by ThePearlFish; 12-09-2012 at 11:08 AM.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:06 AM   #15817 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

If you hate pregnet nellies you would hate last years Autistic support group at school. One would lick his nose.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:23 PM   #15818 
moonsand0wls

NOT A RANT! (But sort of....)

Went into a vet in my town today, just to find out they sell quite a few fish stuff! and CHEAP!! I'm so happy. I brought two tank thermometers (They were $3.90 there, where I usually buy from they were $10.50) and some Tonic Salt (Aq. Salt) for $3.90 a big bag of it, and where I usually buy it's around $8.00!! So happy :D

But so angry too, that I didn't know earlier. Their heaters were $23.00! In the city in both shops they're $45 at the cheapest!!

:o
moonsand0wls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:39 PM   #15819 
ThePearlFish

I hate when my grown up BF acts like a petulant 5 yo at the store! Geeze, don't try the "Fine! I'm not gonna get anything then!" (regarding holiday cards) and walk out in a huff like you do with your parents to try to get your way just because I said "Get whatever you want." after he insulted my personal view in writing holiday cards. Why would I try to give my input AFTER you insulted me when I said what type of card I wanted to buy? Then he has the audacity to act like I humiliated HIM in HIS beliefs for trying to think of other peoples views and tells me I don't seem to believe in anything?! WHATEVER! He needs to GROW UP emotionally juuust a little. -roll eyes-

THIS is partly why I don't ever want kids. Why have kids when I have to deal with an adult acting like a child?

Last edited by ThePearlFish; 12-09-2012 at 06:42 PM.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:42 AM   #15820 
Shirleythebetta

Pearl, I feel your pain. One of my biggest complaints abt pregnancy is the spotlight. If I ever get pregnant, if... I would have to karate chop anyone who touches my belly who isn't my husband.

My man complaint for the day- he asked me to stay off work while I was in college, I am now his houskeeper and pet sitter. You think I was killing him when I asked him to water the dogs. Bleh. Had my new lizard for two days and he who said he would at least mist the lizard and the frog twice a day hasn't done it once. All he does anymore is work, complain about work, watch television and eat. He acts like I'm a bum. Let's see him switch me places for a day and take care of thirty bettas, a multi fish tank, a needy pleco, two frogs, two dogs and a baby lizard. Oh and try to cram in three chapters of reading and two papers when your professor picks on everything you do wrong in formatting but wont help you fix it! ~Screams!~ I wish I had just a job to do. Lol. Poor poor husband, ~pats head~ I love him so.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote