betta fish

Old 12-28-2012, 08:19 PM   #16051 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Rant Deppressions back.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:25 AM   #16052 
Rosso1011

Chocolate, I'm with you. I get seasonal affective disorder complicated by anxiety. Winter time sucks.

~original mini-rant~ I cannot get my beautiful females to hold still for photos.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 01:42 AM   #16053 
Shirleythebetta

I actually love winter. It helps to relax my anxiety and I love going outside and playing in the snow with my dogs. I will probably do that later today. I think I like winter so much because I get hot so easy so I am more comfortable. Plus weather that depresses others makes me calm like cloudy sky's, heavy snow or rain. I am backwards. Summer just irritates me. All the loud radio's and the people who work at the company accross the street like to have peel out contests in their cars. I also don't like all the traffic.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 04:39 AM   #16054 
moonsand0wls

My Sasuke has dropsy!! noo :'(
moonsand0wls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:30 AM   #16055 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

My Deppresion comes from other stuff. Now I get huge Anxiety on holidays.
Old 12-29-2012, 04:35 PM   #16056 
Shirleythebetta

Holidays will do that too you for many reasons. My problem with that right now is that I have christmas at my moms tomorrow and my Aunt and Uncle hate each other. They got into a fight on thanksgiving over my baby cousin having a tooth ache. He is 8 months old. He of course is going to be screaming when he cuts teeth. They acted like kids. It makes me upset when they do this in front of the kids and at my mothers. It's disrespectful.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 04:40 PM   #16057 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I had the worst christmas ever! I did not get to see Carter on Christmas!
Old 12-29-2012, 05:57 PM   #16058 
FishyFishy89

*stomps feet*
I wish I had enough money to buy everything for my 75 gal right now and get everything planted and ready to run for a week-ish and then get my fishies.

Buying a few stuff every 2 weeks is gonna drive me nuts.
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:11 PM   #16059 
Rosso1011

I have been stuck on stupid for the past two days. I need a vacation to clear the anxiety from my mind.
Rosso1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 10:32 PM   #16060 
LittleBettaFish

I wish our two cats would stop spraying everywhere in our house wrecking the carpet and making the house smell like we are out of some hoarders show.

Our old arthritic cat who up until about a month ago had been living predominately outside manages to use the kitty litter properly, but not these two.

We are getting renovations done soon and all the old carpet (it is so stained in places it looks revolting) torn up and replaced but I am so afraid these two are going to just wreck it again. Nothing gets the smell of cat pee completely out.

We've tried everything. They are on a prozac medication now but it really doesn't seem to be doing much. Plus for one of them (to borrow a quote from Ace Ventura) "The engine's running but there's no one behind the wheel". It's like some synapse in his brain is just not firing properly. I have never had a cat as weird as this. I think if he didn't have such a loving nature he would probably have been euthanised by now as it is just very difficult and expensive to cope with his incessant spraying and odd behaviour. Not to mention his almost seasonal major health catastrophes.

I wish I could just click my fingers and they would use their litter trays like they should.
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote