Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-16-2010, 05:56 PM   #1601 
GravityKitty

Rant: Frank bumped his head on the top of my tank (you know the black thing that goes around the rim?) and knocked some scales off of his head!!
GravityKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 07:44 PM   #1602 
Fawnleaf

Rant: SO MUCH HOMEWORK!!! OMG!! Ever since term 2 started, the teachers started piling it up! I'm like HELLO!! I HAVE A LIFE!! Literally, my rutine:

Wake Up
Take a shower and get dressed
have breakfast and watch a bit of the news
go to school
stay after school an extra hour at the library to do homework
do homework
do homework and eat dinner
finish homework
take a shower and check email
read and go to bed.

I HAVE NO TIME FOR FUN! I used to do so many things, and I had to quit all just so I could do decently in school. Seriously, we are KIDS!!! not ADULTS! Not even my dad needs to work until 8 o'clock at night!!!
Fawnleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:18 PM   #1603 
ThePearlFish

my BF needs to stop being so self-righteous. and he has the nerve to tell ME to get of MY high horse?? what the heck?? why is he allowed to be a certain way when I cannot? of course in his world everything is fair, as long as he is the way he is and get his way cus people think it is so much easier to give in than deal with his nonsense. I wish I had someone other than my mom to talk to about this, all she can say is that I have to learn how to work with things.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:25 PM   #1604 
dukie1346

I agree Fawn....

I HATE HOMEWORK!
Today I got homework in every class today, except lunch. Seriously, I have Algebra work, study for French Test, parent/student sheet, read and do book report due Friday, Social Studies Map, Study for Asia Test-Thursday, Practice my routine for gym, and a periodic worksheet for Science. This is for tonight.....

I only have the parent/student sheet done, and periodic worksheet done. Also half of the social studies map done.
It's been 5 hours. I have a lot to go :(

It's going to be a long night. No wonder every morning I can barely wake up :/
dukie1346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:41 PM   #1605 
JKfish

Rant: I started thinking about college, and I realized I'm screwed. >.< I want to go to Cornell, but to start with my high school is let's just say less than satisfactory when it comes to meeting the minimum precent of students who graduate each year. And I'm down here in georgia. On top of that, the stupid curiculum decided to adopt the Japanese math teaching system and name it Math 1, Math 2 and Math 3. Well guess what idiots (school system), no one outside the state of Georgia is doing this, and up north, Math 1-3 is for stupid kids, not smart! OH my freaking God, not only is the math messed up, the teachers don't know how to freaking teach MATH! My teacher last year didn't show up for class on time, almost all the kids were failing, and he slept half the ******* class! My teacher this year is better- he actually teaches- but he's still a horrible teacher! Not only that, but my chemistry teacher teaches us like her AP class! I'm failing her class, and will get my first F in my life! I love her to death, but it's not fair. The other honors chem teacher is the opposite! He teaches his honors like he does his CP class! And those kids in his honors are going to get 5 extra points they honest to goodness don't deserve!

:S I really need to calm down, I don't have to worry about college apps until Senior year, which isn't for a while seeing as I'm a sophmore... but still. :P School and stress are getting to me. I can't bring home an F, and I only have 3 weeks to bring it up to a suitable area to help my GHP and to increase my chances of getting into my dream college.
JKfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:05 PM   #1606 
metalbetta

Rant. Burned myself at work. Ow.

Very short and to the point rant.
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:18 PM   #1607 
Capricorn

Nettle is starting to show the same symptoms as the three I just lost.. ): I had hoped it missed him somehow but it doesn't look like it. QT'd him early and decided to medicate now rather than wait for it to get worse. I've have had such a crappy week, I hope he'll be fine. :c
Capricorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:20 PM   #1608 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKfish View Post
Rant: I started thinking about college, and I realized I'm screwed. >.< I want to go to Cornell, but to start with my high school is let's just say less than satisfactory when it comes to meeting the minimum precent of students who graduate each year. And I'm down here in georgia. On top of that, the stupid curiculum decided to adopt the Japanese math teaching system and name it Math 1, Math 2 and Math 3. Well guess what idiots (school system), no one outside the state of Georgia is doing this, and up north, Math 1-3 is for stupid kids, not smart! OH my freaking God, not only is the math messed up, the teachers don't know how to freaking teach MATH! My teacher last year didn't show up for class on time, almost all the kids were failing, and he slept half the ******* class! My teacher this year is better- he actually teaches- but he's still a horrible teacher! Not only that, but my chemistry teacher teaches us like her AP class! I'm failing her class, and will get my first F in my life! I love her to death, but it's not fair. The other honors chem teacher is the opposite! He teaches his honors like he does his CP class! And those kids in his honors are going to get 5 extra points they honest to goodness don't deserve!

:S I really need to calm down, I don't have to worry about college apps until Senior year, which isn't for a while seeing as I'm a sophmore... but still. :P School and stress are getting to me. I can't bring home an F, and I only have 3 weeks to bring it up to a suitable area to help my GHP and to increase my chances of getting into my dream college.
I'm sorry about your situation. I hope that somehow things will work out for you.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:38 PM   #1609 
metalbetta

Capricorn... Have you tested your water?
metalbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:41 PM   #1610 
Capricorn

I have, and there weren't any problems with it.. my goldfish tank is fine, as well, and it has the same source water. I just don't get it... e.e His tank is cycled, and even then it gets changed often because he bites his tail when the levels rise in his water.
Capricorn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou