Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-18-2013, 08:13 PM   #16271 
FishyFishy89

Why do people keep sending me back and forth???? I'm tired of this carp! I just wanna cycle the POS and be done with it! I'm ready to flippin give UP!
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:29 AM   #16272 
Sena Hansler

I could not... For the life of me figure out what the random smell was, down in the basement. The smell got stronger in the bathroom, and then I figured it out... THE DISGUSTING STENCH OF WEED. The vents carried it from my idiot neighbors (the same ones who blare their music and stomp-walk up and down the stairs) to our side >:( and now my fish room smell likes it too.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 04:02 AM   #16273 
RoMay

UG I just discovered Tabasco sauce makes Teriaki sauce and it is much spicer then their soy sauce. >_< READ-THE-BOTTLE! Further more speaking about Tobasco soy sauce I also discovered where all the spiceyness settled; in the last bit.

@Sena Hansler next time the stone heads are smoking weed start cooking something that has high aroma and smell really good. Maybe it'll pass back through to them. If anything else get some blue painting tape saran wrap and spray deotirizer down the vents and seal them shut... I used to live in an apartment. Logical thing would be bring it up to the landlord but they most of the time don't care.

Down sides to it is if they smoke enough you can get a contact high. In rare and unlikely cases you could fail a drug test. Ug and that stentch sticks to everything.

I feel sorry for you good luck.
RoMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:34 AM   #16274 
dramaqueen
Banned

I had a roommate in college who was smoking it in her room. I was naive and didn't know what the smell was. Then it dawned on me. Lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:32 AM   #16275 
Hershey

I just can't seem to win the Geography quiz. My plan was to win each month for something nice. :I

(you get 100$ if you're correct.)
Hershey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:01 PM   #16276 
Sena Hansler

Quote:
@Sena Hansler next time the stone heads are smoking weed start cooking something that has high aroma and smell really good. Maybe it'll pass back through to them. If anything else get some blue painting tape saran wrap and spray deotirizer down the vents and seal them shut... I used to live in an apartment. Logical thing would be bring it up to the landlord but they most of the time don't care.

Down sides to it is if they smoke enough you can get a contact high. In rare and unlikely cases you could fail a drug test. Ug and that stentch sticks to everything.
Yeah I ended up carrying the stench upstairs, on my clothes -.-; They must've drowned themselves in a freaking bucket full because it was sooooo strong it was nasty. THAT explains why I felt almost immediately nauseous when sitting down, after being outside.
Old 01-19-2013, 02:45 PM   #16277 
LittleBettaFish

Why did I squander my savings on so many unnecessary things!?

Now that I have a plan and direction that I want my fish room to move in, I can't even afford to buy another heater. Luckily my mum is pretty nice and has helped me out a bit as she likes my fish. But I really wish I could get over my anxiety issues and get a job.

It makes it so aggravating that I know it is stupid to get myself worked up into a state of panic about things but I just cannot help it. So far I have been pretty good at managing it myself (the big one for me is talking to people as I am always terrified I am embarrassing myself/boring them/saying something dumb) but I think the longer it has been since I left work the worse it has gotten. So now I have to see someone about it.

Sigh. I wish I could just snap my fingers and be more normal. At least then I could drive to my job like over half the population does and have some cash to save for a house and expand my fish room.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 02:51 PM   #16278 
Sena Hansler

Maybe try to find a job where you are mainly in the back... You'll still have to deal with other associates and a manager or two, but at least you won't have to worry about customers.
Old 01-19-2013, 02:59 PM   #16279 
LittleBettaFish

Well I used to work as a manager of a quite busy Subway store where we sometimes had 100 customers in an hour come through (was in a big shopping centre).

I can hide the fact I suffer from what I suppose is social anxiety very well. But that job made me seriously depressed and crazy (boss would do things like let both fridges break and not repair them so then I would be freaked out or tell me to lie to the health inspector and say that we didn't have a separate storeroom) and so after a couple of years of doing it I had to quit.

It was a real crappy job and a lot of things made me really angry about it as I was one of their top employees and would work several hours a week free of pay because I liked to help out. However, the pay was not too bad all things considering.

I could deal with a small amount of customers over the course of the day, just not a whole bunch, and just not a job where they feel it is alright to scream and shout at you over a sandwich.

The thing with me is I have to be pushed by someone to do things otherwise I don't. And I've worn my mother out with making her push me along for the last 7 or so years. I feel so hopeless and like a big milestone around her neck so we had a talk and decided I should probably talk to someone about all these issues I have.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 03:23 PM   #16280 
Sena Hansler

Make sure to find one that is not going to end up depressing you further. One who is more interactive, and actually cares. Those are hard to come by. Mom brought me to some person when SHE thought I needed help (I do not, my mind is just too complex for the average person to comprehend x)) and that person was rightfully a dirtwad of obnoxious, rude and it did not help for the "I hate people" thing I have going on. I hate people. Those kind of people...Especially!

Tags
bettathanyou