Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-23-2013, 11:48 PM   #16301 
Sparrowhawk

Oh man, that's awful.

I've got a similar thing going on with a water bill... Almost $400 for the same usage I've been paying $180-ish for many, many months now. Apparently there's nothing that can be done about it, so I'm stuck paying a stupid amount...

Our hot water system is blown, which is fairly trying. Most things are fine, but I really would like to have a shower! Kinda sick of makeshift sponge baths and warming a bathtub full of cold water up with water from a kettle. I will be so thankful for hot water when it finally gets fixed and I can shower again!
Sparrowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:48 AM   #16302 
Zoetrooper

Uggg. That would suck. :(

My rant is nothing so important.

Being an artists, I kind of expect feedback, no one comments on any of my works at any of the art sites I post at. Even if people told me it looked awful I think I'd be happy, but I get a cornucopia of nothing. Kinda wondering what the point of posting is.
Zoetrooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:02 AM   #16303 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Oh, man, what horrible luck! We have our utility bill on an average thing so we pay the same every month. They redo it every 6 months or something like that.
We used to too. Jeff makes to much money now. He has went up almost two dollars in two years and we don't qualify. I miss paying ten dollars a month...
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:06 AM   #16304 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
Oh man, that's awful.

I've got a similar thing going on with a water bill... Almost $400 for the same usage I've been paying $180-ish for many, many months now. Apparently there's nothing that can be done about it, so I'm stuck paying a stupid amount...

Our hot water system is blown, which is fairly trying. Most things are fine, but I really would like to have a shower! Kinda sick of makeshift sponge baths and warming a bathtub full of cold water up with water from a kettle. I will be so thankful for hot water when it finally gets fixed and I can shower again!
I feel your pain. I took a cold shower and almost froze my scalp off. And I don't know what the deal is with the electric but this amount is getting ridiculous.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:07 AM   #16305 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoetrooper View Post

Being an artists, I kind of expect feedback, no one comments on any of my works at any of the art sites I post at. Even if people told me it looked awful I think I'd be happy, but I get a cornucopia of nothing. Kinda wondering what the point of posting is.
U should post a journal titled do u like my work or something on here people here love are and I do too. I would subscribe to it.
Old 01-24-2013, 02:56 PM   #16306 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoetrooper View Post

I know the feeling. I could post ghat I'm dying on FB and no one would respond except a couple of my forum friends. None of my relatives or church member would. All theh care about is Kentucky basketball.

Last edited by dramaqueen; 01-24-2013 at 03:00 PM.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:21 PM   #16307 
pittipuppylove

*sigh* I love my dog - I really do - but her diabetes is really getting on my nerves. For the past six months, she's typically had to use the bathroom at least three times during the night, usually before bed around 11, around 1:00, and then again around 3:30. Last night it was seven times, all but one of them between 3:00 and 4:30. What I wouldn't give to be able to sleep through the night once in awhile -.-
Posted via Mobile Device
pittipuppylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:00 PM   #16308 
Shirleythebetta

My current instructor is starting to depress me. I can't seem to get the APA Formating down and he says all this should be second nature by this time in my degree :(
Old 01-24-2013, 08:38 PM   #16309 
ZergyMonster

I got so much wrath from my instructor because I didn't understand APA formatting. The sad part was that he didn't teach me squat because he was an online teacher (as we all know, online classes are just read your book and take quizzes and assignments.) Another sad part was that I had to teach myself APA only for it to be an older style that ended having me lose more than 30% of my grade.
ZergyMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:45 PM   #16310 
FishyFishy89

Blarg! I hate colds! I'm have to wear a mask when my BFF drops off this Kuhli rescue. I don't have to worry about hubby cause he's "Mr. Carrier" but I KNOW my BFF will catch it.

And APA formatting? I STILL don't get it!
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou