Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-31-2013, 11:43 AM   #16381 
TwilightNite

Ugh I saw on Youtube this person said they got bored so put their Male Bettas together Just to "see how they would do" GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! what is wrong with you person!!!
TwilightNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 01:46 PM   #16382 
Fishybitty

So, I recieved my order from amazon. It was a 50watt aquatop heater. It arrived shattered on the inside. I am sooooo upset.
Fishybitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:00 PM   #16383 
Hadoken Kitty

Zoe, PM me your art site and I'll PM you mine. I'm wanting similar feed back for some of my photography.

I just had my first anatomy exam. I don't know how I did, but I'm not thinking so hot. I somewhat get the point, but still why must anatomy include biology, chemistry, histology, cytology, and anatomy in one exam? Seriously. Ugh.

I WANT MY FISH NOW. He's taking sooo long to get here! Waiting on him makes my impulses to buy more all the stronger...
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 02:50 PM   #16384 
Hadoken Kitty

NOOO. I've been looking for females. I kept telling myself that if I found a black female, I was going to buy her. The ONLY seller on Aquabid who was selling the type of black betta I was looking for....and they're only selling to those in Canada. T.T
Old 02-01-2013, 03:03 PM   #16385 
dramaqueen
Banned

Hadoken, maybe you did better on your exam then you thought. Good luck with it.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:30 PM   #16386 
ThePearlFish

Rant- these A&P review sheets for the test are sooo annoying!

It is like never ending. I am not even done with the first review sheet yet and it is a ton of boring biochem. stuff.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 03:47 PM   #16387 
Hadoken Kitty

We had these "pink sheets" in Principles of chemistry that seemed never ending. One time we had to do 12 worksheets (front and back) in a week and a half. It was ridiculous.

Thank you dramaqueen. I hope so. He had a 110 question test, worth 100 points. So each question is worth less than a point...so that makes me feel a *little* better about it. Still....blah. I totally blanked on some of the identification parts, though. Especially the tissue section. T.T
Old 02-02-2013, 07:32 AM   #16388 
RoMay

Rant: Well by accident I discovered why I broke out in a cold sweat and went into near seizures while in the dentist chair a few times. Apperently novicaine has Septocaine which is a hidden sulfite. I'm highly allergic to sulfites; not deathly thankfully but bad enough. I can't afford to go to the dentist, but apperently when I do I have never found one that figured this out sooner. However they do apperently know more about PKD then doctors do and the "surprises" that could come along with it.

On the amusing side:
Resident: Answer me this, how many birds are there in the sky?
Me: Millions.
Resident: Okay, so if there is millions of birds in the sky, why don't they just fall on our heads dead?
Me: Because preditors pick em off as soon as they drop?

After googling this I was close, yes I had to google it. Apperently birds slow down just like humans as they get older. Preditors like house cats peg them off before they die off old age or they get into accidents. It's why you see more dead birds washing up on shore then dropping out of the sky on your head dead.

@ Hadoken Kitty if you do good on your exam I'll figure out a surprise for you. yeah that's it. XD
RoMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 08:22 AM   #16389 
dramaqueen
Banned

Facebook is down today, it's snowing, my rehearsal is cancelled and I've been dealing with idiots on another forum.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:51 AM   #16390 
ThePearlFish

My rant: The BF today, 'nuff said..>.>

Ant-rant: my prof. said we only had to choose 50 out of our 80 test questions to do and whatever extra ones we chose could be considered as extra credit! PLUS, she had two extra credit questions at the end of the test which I completed one of those as well! I think I did good cus of that. :D If I had to do all 80 I know I'd have crashed and burned on this one.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou