Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-06-2013, 10:49 AM   #16471 
FishyFishy89
Member
 
FishyFishy89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Central FL
You tried cutting it into cubes pearl?
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:59 AM   #16472 
ThePearlFish
Member
 
ThePearlFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
You tried cutting it into cubes pearl?

It is too mushy :(

I think they like the gravy wetness of the other kind.. :(

Rant- I redyed my hair and it didn't exactly turn out the way I wanted it, but it doesn't look bad at least. And at least my hair feels a lot healthier, soft and looks shiny.. >;/
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:44 AM   #16473 
FishyFishy89
Member
 
FishyFishy89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Central FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePearlFish View Post
It is too mushy :(

I think they like the gravy wetness of the other kind.. :(

Rant- I redyed my hair and it didn't exactly turn out the way I wanted it, but it doesn't look bad at least. And at least my hair feels a lot healthier, soft and looks shiny.. >;/
Picky picky kittys :P
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:54 AM   #16474 
ThePearlFish
Member
 
ThePearlFish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: VA
I can't find the receipt to return the last two cans >.< Yeesh...
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 11:59 AM   #16475 
FishyFishy89
Member
 
FishyFishy89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Central FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePearlFish View Post
I can't find the receipt to return the last two cans >.< Yeesh...
blarg
if its from a LPS they'll take it as an exchange.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:19 PM   #16476 
Bombalurina
Member
 
Bombalurina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Australia
Poor little Willoughby is sneezing blood again. His aim is getting better, too - this time he got it squarely in my face.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 08:14 PM   #16477 
RoMay
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Santa Ana, CA
I'm so PO right now. The kid in our house is seriously sick, and everyone is close to dropping like flies. No where in this flipping city does anyone sell Halls Defense that isn't surgar free. Sure I can take sugar free and risk a massive migraine, but I do not want to. So now I have a weaker immune system and i feel like I am playing chicken. The only thing I could think of was buy halls defense for those not sick or just getting sick in the house to try to stop the spread. God diseases this year in California start out with one turn into a plague people get better then something else flies through.

The asians are smart wearing face masks. I'm close to joining them.
RoMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 11:47 AM   #16478 
Freyja
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Puerto Rico
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoMay View Post
I'm so PO right now. The kid in our house is seriously sick, and everyone is close to dropping like flies. No where in this flipping city does anyone sell Halls Defense that isn't surgar free. Sure I can take sugar free and risk a massive migraine, but I do not want to. So now I have a weaker immune system and i feel like I am playing chicken. The only thing I could think of was buy halls defense for those not sick or just getting sick in the house to try to stop the spread. God diseases this year in California start out with one turn into a plague people get better then something else flies through.

The asians are smart wearing face masks. I'm close to joining them.
Can't you take something else like Equinacea or Vitamin C or Garlic? Garlic helps strenghthen your immune system.
Freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:06 AM   #16479 
RoMay
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyja View Post
Can't you take something else like Equinacea or Vitamin C or Garlic? Garlic helps strenghthen your immune system.
I do take garlic, but last time something blew through it didn't help much. Stress I've been under really does not help either. By now I think I could write a book explaining why security gaurds, mall cops, and the like are always so cranky. I don't know what's worse people in the general public, or co-workers.

In matter of fact I just got scolded by one of the few remaining feild supervisors because I have not been "training" the new guy right. Apperently when nothing is happening I am supposed to magically think of something to tell him so he feels informed... ... I work grave yard. Other then people forgetful of community rules and whining about it, and the rare times a guy pulls out his tiny :whistels: and waters the sidewalk and not the bushes; nothing happens. Every time I ask him do you have any questions he says no.

-sigh- I need a career change but there is not any jobs. At this point I would love a nice quiet job AWAY from people.
RoMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:23 AM   #16480 
Freyja
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Puerto Rico
I hear ya loud and clear RoMay, as far as the public and co-workers go. I can fake most days but feel today, with the ickiness going around in my body, faking it will not be an option.
Freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bettathanyou

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rant! Alexanderismylife Betta Chat 7 07-01-2010 02:17 PM
Rant CodeRed The Lounge 15 06-15-2010 08:17 PM
OMG I can't take this anymore *A Rant* Zenandra The Lounge 4 06-11-2010 04:47 PM
Arg! (A rant) vaygirl The Lounge 7 06-09-2010 08:24 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.