Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-18-2013, 07:31 PM   #16651 
Viva

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePearlFish View Post
\

OOO OOO OOO! -waves raised hand back and forth!- Pick me! Pick me! (LOL!)

My stupid cat won't eat wet food and she needs a lot of liquid in her diet. I am head desking and face palming most of the day lately.. >.>
My female cat won't eat wet food either for some reason. She LOVES water though. My male cat loves wet food so its weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBettaFish View Post
My cat has started waking up at 5am every morning demanding to be fed. It is like clockwork. The other day he was trying to get me to feed him dinner at 4pm in the afternoon.

His routine consists of hopping on the floor and scratching around on my pillows/doona, running across my head and pillow, putting his butt in my face and getting up and knocking things off my chest of drawers.

If I lock him out he puts his front paws on the door frame and drags his claws down the wood. He then also sits and meows until I let him back in. If you have owned an Oriental/Siamese before you know that they can be pretty loud.

He also keeps sneaking into my wardrobe and spilling the cup of dry food that I have in there everywhere. Yesterday he actually got himself locked in there and was fairly traumatised haha.

Hahahahahaha. I know what you mean about loud cats. Martini sits on top of the cabinets and we have high ceilings in my apartment so it makes a pretty good echo. She sits there with her face looking up at the ceiling and meows as loud as she can because she wants to play. If you ignore her she starts making a symphony of meowing noises until you can't help but point a laser at the wall for her :D

Tucker runs around and eats ANY plastic that he can find, including plastic bags, baggies, etc. I need to be very vigilant or I'll find plastic in his poop -_-
This is Tucker when he's playful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd8uM...NDhyZQ&index=1
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:32 PM   #16652 
ThePearlFish

My cats will bang against the door and my black one now knows how to somehow turn the knob/lock and bang against the door till he opens the door. (the lock is indented in the knob by the way, so unless he actually uses one claw to pick the lock I don't know how this is done!) And while he is banging against the door, he has taken to yowling and meowing noooon-stop! OMG, it is annoying..

I have resorted to putting a vacuum cleaner against the door ever night to keep them from coming in. o.O

Oh, if that isn't enough, it isn't just for food they are crying for. They want ME. BF fed them this AM at their feeding time (8AM) and right after, they are back at the door, and black cat is crying for me and banging against the door till I wake up at 9am..........

And Viva, my cats are the same way.. female=dry food, male=wet..

Last edited by ThePearlFish; 02-18-2013 at 07:34 PM.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:41 PM   #16653 
Hadoken Kitty

Rant: My mom apparently thinks that after drinking until she gets completely hammered, calling me and then making me sit on the phone for thirty minutes listening to her talk to her friend, is a good option.
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:55 AM   #16654 
Freyja
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken Kitty View Post
Rant: My mom apparently thinks that after drinking until she gets completely hammered, calling me and then making me sit on the phone for thirty minutes listening to her talk to her friend, is a good option.
I don't know if you're a saint or a glutton for punishment, sitting through thirty minutes of drunk yammering. I would've hung up after 5.
Freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:19 AM   #16655 
thekinetic

I am PO'd!!! The dang gas company might have to dig up my mimosa tree! Now it wouldn't be a big deal if I hadn't been growing it for 5 years from seeds. And all I can get from my parents is a ****ing lack of empathy!

Well if it gets cut down mabey they'll empathize if I stop eating for a week or two?!>:(
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 11:44 AM   #16656 
ZergyMonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
I am PO'd!!! The dang gas company might have to dig up my mimosa tree! Now it wouldn't be a big deal if I hadn't been growing it for 5 years from seeds. And all I can get from my parents is a ****ing lack of empathy!

Well if it gets cut down mabey they'll empathize if I stop eating for a week or two?!>:(
There are some trees depending on size and type that you can sell for a decent price. This definitely isn't going to make you feel better but if it comes down to it you might as well get paid for your loss.
ZergyMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 12:50 PM   #16657 
Hadoken Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyja View Post
I don't know if you're a saint or a glutton for punishment, sitting through thirty minutes of drunk yammering. I would've hung up after 5.
LOL. It was one of those "K. I'm going now" "NO WAIT! I need to tell you something!!!" "k...What is it?" "UHmmm....Darn it. Hold on." sort of things.
Old 02-19-2013, 02:03 PM   #16658 
FishyFishy89

arg
ignorant people >:P
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:21 PM   #16659 
Shirleythebetta

regional manager is coming to work tomorrow. I have only been their for less than a week. I wonder how this is going to work out. I hope I don't screw up in front of him. I have been making little mistakes all week.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 02:24 PM   #16660 
Hadoken Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirleythebetta View Post
regional manager is coming to work tomorrow. I have only been their for less than a week. I wonder how this is going to work out. I hope I don't screw up in front of him. I have been making little mistakes all week.

You'll do fine I'm sure. You're a fish keeper. I know a LOT of people who can't keep fish alive for anything. Lol.

Tags
bettathanyou