Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-04-2013, 03:25 AM   #16811 
RoMay

I need to vent so despertly right now. Where I work we've been having a young kid I just so badly to btch slap. He's impashient rude and has the worst entitlement issues. Two times now he caught me while I was in the rest room. He expects me to leap off the porcline throne and dash to the door when he pulls up. Not making him wait "ten minutes". I feel sorry for him if 00:12:12 to 00:15:00 is ten minutes. The most fusterating thing is he'll start honking. This is a gated community in California, the houses are all close together. Not only are you honking right next to many peoples houses at midnight but it also echoes. But nope I took to long in the bathroom and despite me telling him plenty of times we hear EVERYTHING from the bathroom (pretty certian they could hear us take a - too) he claims he was just letting me know he was there. ::screams:: I swear I hate having to write long reports, though he saved me some greif by visiably flipping me the bird on camera.

You ever wonder why security guards always look angry; this is why. It's not you it's all the other stupid people who wear down that one last nerve... Ug then the paper work. SO much paperwork afterwards. Should have not let him get away with cutting around a guest yesturday... I'm hungry agian. Stress makes me so hungry. OO I got greek yogurt.

What are you guys complaining about I make 9.60 an hour and our bosses complain that they can't pay us the same as wait staff. We don't even get breaks here which sucks to be morning or swing shift cause if they get busy they don't get to sit down. And it's pretty much the same for every company.
RoMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:43 AM   #16812 
Bombalurina

I am so tired that I nearly fell asleep during both of my lectures today. I woke myself up with a sneezing fit last night because of my stupid headcold, so I'm exhausted. Not good, as I have an in-class assessment tomorrow morning and I really need to be on top of it.

On the plus side, I had a nice birthday. :)
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:50 AM   #16813 
Kiara1125

I have insomnia and I haven't slept for a week. It's hard to concentrate in school.

My plus side is that today marks the one year anniversary for me and my boyfriend. :3 I'm going to be moving in with him in 6 months. :D
Kiara1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:01 PM   #16814 
Shirleythebetta

Found out that two Saturdays ago when I discovered my mom in laws betta was dead that he was still dead in his tank as of a last Friday. I think that was when I saw he was still in there. They still had his heater hooked up. That was gross. I hope they at least get him out of there before my six year old brother in law sees his dead fish is rotting. He comes this weekend.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:05 PM   #16815 
FishyFishy89

ugh
disgusting!
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:14 PM   #16816 
ThePearlFish

Almost done with my study guide for my final this weekend. Still have a ton more studying to do for the lab practical portion of it though.

WAAY too much>.<

Last edited by ThePearlFish; 03-05-2013 at 07:18 PM.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:19 PM   #16817 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
ugh
disgusting!
I know. Its awful. Can you picture what it was like the weekend I found out this kids fish was dead? I was so angry. They decided to leave it in the tank because they thought the kid wouldn't realize it was dead. They didn't count on my eight year old nephew telling him though. I was honest and told him. How is the kid going to be able to process death? I think its better they know as young kids because children tend to bounce back faster you know? I can't believe they are that gross though to leave it in its tank for two weeks. It is just plan laziness.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:23 PM   #16818 
Shirleythebetta

Oh, my bunny got way bigger than I expected. He is my first. Nobody told me they get that big and he is a mini mix. So he gets a bigger cage this weekend and the rats inherit his.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:50 PM   #16819 
Sparrowhawk

I'm really annoyed with myself that I had a lapse of judgement and did a water change with water from the hot tap (mixed with cold to approximate tank temp, y'know how it is...) in what is currently the RCS-only tank. SO STUPID OF ME! Being so new I didn't realise that there may be dissolved copper in the water if the hot water tap is used, only reading about it later... I'm such an idiot. Several losses later I figured out that that's probably the cause of that many casualties. Lesson learned, but I'm so angry with myself and feel so guilty that my ignorance caused some little shrimpies' demise.
Sparrowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:34 AM   #16820 
Shirleythebetta

OMG I am so in a ranting mood after seeing my university work for the week. They chose three subjects that irritate me to no end. I go to a christian university so bear with me and don't make this too much of a religious issue.

1st: They stated that the bible says we shouldn't take care of ourselves before we take care of others. How are we going to help other people if we are living in a box?

2nd: we have a lesson on the term "acting for the common good." The lesson goes right in to attack America by saying that we live in a welfare based society were people think they can get what they want without deserving it. Offensive much? I'm not even on welfare but that offended me.

3rd: Affirmative action.... I am not even going to start as to why I don't like this one. I will just say it isn't fair to lay off people because someone of a different gender or nationality decided to target a company without getting real evidence the company is doing wrong.

Okay, end rant-back to work, will be trying to keep the smoke from billowing out of my ears like a steam whistle.

Tags
bettathanyou