Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-10-2013, 02:18 PM   #16861 
Xaltd1

WHY DO I EVEN TRY TO DEAL W/EBAY AGAIN????
Buyers are JERKS!!! (Shoot, I'm a buyer)
I just sold a BROKEN, as in NOT WORKING, BLOWN MOTHERBOARD Laptop for refurbishing. I NEVER LISTED it as working, but for parts only. I got $65.
NOW, the buyer wants the power cord. WHAT??? You don't have a power cord??? How is this my problem??? I didn't respond. THEN, I get another email asking me WHAT MY PASSWORD IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I responded by asking why he wants a password since he doesn't even have a power cord.
WHAT SHOULD I DO????
I want to tell the buyer to take a flying you-know-what through a rolling doughnut, but I hate to add the negativity.
Now that I'm seeing this in print (THANKS rant page) I'm going to demand the return of the laptop b/c the buyer isn't going to get my password or a bleeping power cord from me.
Any other ideas? How can he revive a motherboard that had a cup of hot cocoa dumped down it???
Xaltd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 02:21 PM   #16862 
Hadoken Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaltd1 View Post
I just sold a BROKEN, as in NOT WORKING, BLOWN MOTHERBOARD Laptop for refurbishing. I NEVER LISTED it as working, but for parts only. I got $65.
NOW, the buyer wants the power cord. WHAT??? You don't have a power cord??? How is this my problem??? I didn't respond. THEN, I get another email asking me WHAT MY PASSWORD IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I responded by asking why he wants a password since he doesn't even have a power cord.
WHAT SHOULD I DO????
I want to tell the buyer to take a flying you-know-what through a rolling doughnut, but I hate to add the negativity.
Now that I'm seeing this in print (THANKS rant page) I'm going to demand the return of the laptop b/c the buyer isn't going to get my password or a bleeping power cord from me.
Any other ideas? How can he revive a motherboard that had a cup of hot cocoa dumped down it???

That's what we're here for! As far as the computer thing....I'd tell them to either wipe it or return it.
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 02:33 PM   #16863 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaltd1 View Post
WHAT SHOULD I DO????
lol
There is a VERY easy way to hack computers. Just ignore him. He doesn't need a power cord, they're cheap to get if he some how fixes the puter.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 02:58 PM   #16864 
koincidenskis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenghuang View Post
I cannot control my mental state at all. I go from relatively okay to--I hate to use the 's' word--bottomed out depressed at the drop of a hat. Nothing even has to go wrong. I could be having a good day and then suddenly, it is no longer a good day. When push comes to shove, I don't deal with things in healthy ways. My gf thinks that I might have bipolar disorder and that it has been made worse by PTSD and anxiety. She says she'll take me to see a therapist once I'm out of parent's house. I don't know, I just feel like a mess.
That isn't bipolar. Bipolar is when you can't sleep for days, weeks, months, and then suddenly your mind thinks that you are the reincarnated Gandhi and you have to save the world.

It is probably some form of depression. Good luck to you.
koincidenskis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 03:15 PM   #16865 
Hadoken Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by koincidenskis View Post
That isn't bipolar. Bipolar is when you can't sleep for days, weeks, months, and then suddenly your mind thinks that you are the reincarnated Gandhi and you have to save the world.

It is probably some form of depression. Good luck to you.
LOL what? That is not bi-polar. Though it does sound more like depression that bi-polar.
Old 03-10-2013, 03:43 PM   #16866 
koincidenskis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken Kitty View Post
LOL what? That is not bi-polar. Though it does sound more like depression that bi-polar.
More of a dramatic case, but yes that does happen when you are in a manic state (people claim they are Jesus or other famous characters). I live with someone who has Bi-polar and I have seen mania hit first hand. Plus I have read countless books on it.

Most of the time you will feel elated, can't sleep, and just feel like doing everything.

People think bipolar is when you are happy one moment, then sad the next, then happy, then angry. Which is totally not the case as I have become educated in what this mental illness truly is. It can take weeks to set in and as I described above it you will go through mania, then you will come down, and probably go into depression, then normalcy.

Last edited by koincidenskis; 03-10-2013 at 03:46 PM.
koincidenskis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 03:59 PM   #16867 
bettaluver14

my parents are getting divorced. i'm severly depressed and stressed.
that's my rant of the YEAR.
woop!
bettaluver14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:11 PM   #16868 
FishyFishy89

Just become someone owns guns and is a hunter doesn't mean their idiots who don't listen! I am VERY offended by people who ignorantly label.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:35 PM   #16869 
Hadoken Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by koincidenskis View Post
More of a dramatic case, but yes that does happen when you are in a manic state (people claim they are Jesus or other famous characters). I live with someone who has Bi-polar and I have seen mania hit first hand. Plus I have read countless books on it.

Most of the time you will feel elated, can't sleep, and just feel like doing everything.

People think bipolar is when you are happy one moment, then sad the next, then happy, then angry. Which is totally not the case as I have become educated in what this mental illness truly is. It can take weeks to set in and as I described above it you will go through mania, then you will come down, and probably go into depression, then normalcy.

Okay since I apparently have no self control and had to prove you wrong on this one (sorry it was driving me insane since I know I'm right on this one), I went and dug through my psych notes and book. Google will NOT be your friend with psychology, TRUST ME. Anyways, the believing you're Jesus thing actually falls under the category of Schizophrenic Grandeur Delusions. I'm really sorry for being so adamant. It isn't very often that I get in the, "I KNOW I'm right and you're wrong," mode, but in this case I do and I am.

When in a manic state, yes, you do feel elated. You may feel as if you can do anything and nothing will stop you. This is actually due to a rapid increase in the neural activity in the brain. That is NOT to be confused with schizophrenic grandeur, though! It is very often that schizophrenia can be accompanied with other mental illnesses, but not the other way around. I can even see why someone would blame schiz grandeur for a manic episode in a schiz bipolar patient.

However, to say that a bipolar person (suffering from this mental illness alone) would do this is just wrong. I hope I don't rub you wrong. I'm really sorry if I come across rude about this. I just really know I'm right on this one. I hope you understand. (:
Old 03-10-2013, 07:36 PM   #16870 
Hadoken Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettaluver14 View Post
my parents are getting divorced. i'm severly depressed and stressed.
that's my rant of the YEAR.
woop!
I'm sorry. That really sucks. :(

Tags
bettathanyou