Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 04-01-2013, 06:39 PM   #17051 
royal

I totally agree about the tween maturity thing, me being one aswell. I consider myself one of the mature ones, because honestly, one direction is just a band, not something to revolve your life around. (that's the latest craze fyi). Sometimes I wish my class could just grow up already! End of rant.
royal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:44 PM   #17052 
Shirleythebetta

Kids are supposed to be immature. Growing up to fast is no way to go. Believe me, it isn't as great as it may seem to be an adult, a mature one anyway...
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:48 PM   #17053 
royal

Okay! I'll take your word for it! Lol
Old 04-01-2013, 06:53 PM   #17054 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal View Post
Okay! I'll take your word for it! Lol
Just do me that favor enjoy each day as a kid. You may be just a little further along than the other kids but dont push it to fast. And try and remember that band obsession and crazy crushes are pretty normal for kids. My niece likes one direction. As a twenty six year old I think she is tone deaf.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 06:59 PM   #17055 
royal

I do, and will always try to! I don't like one direction very much either. Sadly, all my friends do.I wonder the same thing sometimes(shh don't tell)lol

Speaking of crazy crushes, one of my best friends wants to go out with Steven Tyler. I shake my head .51 year difference of age...
Old 04-01-2013, 07:58 PM   #17056 
Xaltd1

In 1974, in the land of the dinosaurs ;0) I lost my best friend over the band "Queen". She OBSESSED about them; we couldn't listen to any other music when we were at her house. She was IN LOVE w/ Freddie Mercury, and was the only person on Earth that didn't know he was gay. We used to hang out at her house b/c she lived a few blocks from school; I'd bring my box of 45s (yes, vinyl, folks) and we would take turns listening to our favorite singles. When Queen's 1st album dropped, that's ALL she listened to. I walked out of her house, walked home (5 miles) & I've never heard of/seen her again. How idiotic! Now I don't know if I like Queen, b/c all I associate them with is the loss of a best friend. I can't be impartial to their music. Oh well, Freddie's dead & the band's retired.
Xaltd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 09:40 PM   #17057 
dramaqueen
Banned

Being an adult isn't all it's cracked up to be.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:38 AM   #17058 
ThePearlFish

There are some things I like about being an adult, but overall I hate it. >.>

Now if I could just find a job and be done with school already, life might look up for me a little :(
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 12:46 PM   #17059 
Hadoken Kitty

I hated school growing up. I'm so glad I'm not 16 anymore. I just hated it. I was bullied REALLY bad, though, so that probably has something to do with it.

I was in the hospital yesterday. Totally sucked. They thought it was my appendix at first, but then they ended up having no idea what it was and sent me home anyways. Suckssss. I still don't feel well...but I feel a little better than I did. Got a shot in my butt and it hurt SO BAD. I hate those. :(
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 01:07 PM   #17060 
dramaqueen
Banned

The granite is being installed as I type this. We have to have a plumber to hook up the new sink and they can't install the piece on the passthrough/bar until the guy installed the braces to hold it up. They're supposed to do that tomorrow. My mom had to cancel a doctor appointment and we need to go to the store.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou