Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-05-2013, 09:25 PM   #17221 
LillieCharlotte

lol, last semester we had to do a 5 page paper in Japanese and it suuuuucked. We thought our teacher would go easier on us this semester because more than half the class didn't even make it to 5 pages....but she decided to make it harder lol.

it's frustrating because I don't really have 5 pages worth of stuff to say in English, and then what i DO have to say is severely limited by my writing ability in Japanese. My reading and writing skills are nowhere NEAR as developed as my speaking and listening skills :<

i've also got a bad case of senior-itis. I can graduate once i turn in this paper >.<
LillieCharlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:27 PM   #17222 
bniebetta

my dishwasher just caught fire.... :/

Last edited by dramaqueen; 05-05-2013 at 11:12 PM.
bniebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:03 PM   #17223 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillieCharlotte View Post
lol, last semester we had to do a 5 page paper in Japanese and it suuuuucked. We thought our teacher would go easier on us this semester because more than half the class didn't even make it to 5 pages....but she decided to make it harder lol.

it's frustrating because I don't really have 5 pages worth of stuff to say in English, and then what i DO have to say is severely limited by my writing ability in Japanese. My reading and writing skills are nowhere NEAR as developed as my speaking and listening skills :<

i've also got a bad case of senior-itis. I can graduate once i turn in this paper >.<
Woo hoo! Congrats. Get that paper in! :)
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:16 PM   #17224 
LillieCharlotte

lol thanks, I'm so ready to be done with school. I got an awesome job after interning last summer and I just got my 2nd promotion (with my own office!) early, but it's been really frustrating getting through this last semester at my university.

I still have the final next week, but I'm not really stressed about that.
LillieCharlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:22 PM   #17225 
FishyFishy89

dishwasher? how does something that uses water catches fire?
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 10:25 PM   #17226 
bniebetta

that's my question exactly... either way, I USED to have a really great stirring spoon
bniebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 11:13 PM   #17227 
dramaqueen
Banned

My dishwasher is leaking from the overflow thing and we're having our house inspected tomorrow. I hope we don't have any problems.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:22 AM   #17228 
SnowySurface

Ok....now I have this image of the dishwaher growing a face and spitting water at itself to put out the fire like in the old Disney cartoons. XD

I know my Aunt's apartment building caught on fire due to fualty wiring in the walls and a dryer shorting out. I think 4 apartments were affected since the fire traveled up the wall along the old outdated wiring. So, it wasn't so much the dryers fualt as the wires in the wall. Fires caused by large appliances suck.
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:36 PM   #17229 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
this may seem very petty... but Im extremely ticked off that Samwise, from LOTR is called "fat". I must clarify something... HE IS NOT FAT!!! ALL HOBBITS ARE A LITTLE WIDE! I rest my case. Sorry if this is a little off topic but i guess I had my little rant.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 06:53 PM   #17230 
BettaNubRandyLove

Rant: I have this awesome little cactus that I got from home depot. I went to look at it and it looks like someone bit a chunk out of it!!! How do you even bite a cactus!!!!!? Also, I have a feeling it won't grow back either :( poor previously fine and now deformed cactus.
BettaNubRandyLove is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou