Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-21-2013, 08:44 PM   #17291 
pittipuppylove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombalurina View Post
He was. We suspect he had a stroke about a week ago, which made him a little disorientated and frail, and he just slipped away peacefully next to the food bowl last night, possibly due to a second stroke. No pain, no extended suffering, which is great, but it was awfully sudden.
I'm so sorry for your loss Sounds that it was quick though, so that's good at least.

My semi-rant: I got almost everything moved out of my dorm today so I can leave campus as soon as I'm done with my only final exam. I'm way too excited to be out of this building... My floor's RA is next to useless, half the people don't respect the quiet hours (and they're pretty reasonable - no noise that can be heard outside of your room between the hours of midnight and 0900. But can people do that? No.... They have to go drunkenly screaming down the halls at 0300 every night), people don't do a thing to keep the bath/shower room clean (not flushing the toilet is a major issue, as is the occasional idiot who decides to smear poo on the walls), and I've had to have a peep-hole installed in my door because someone kept on trying to break in (likely because I have insulin syringes and some medications for my diabetic dog, both of which can be used for not-so-legal activities). I'll thankfully be in a dorm that I was actually able to choose next year because the res life people at my school finally realized that my doctor-prescribed emotional support animal is not going to destroy the room and that the "reasonable accommodation" required by law does not mean dumping me in the worst freshman (while I'm a second year) dorm building on campus.
pittipuppylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 09:31 PM   #17292 
FishyFishy89

ugh, thanks for putting me off for a stupid video game. now I remember why I didn't like you playing video games. It starts to become all about that stupid game.
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:08 AM   #17293 
Freyja
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
ugh, thanks for putting me off for a stupid video game. now I remember why I didn't like you playing video games. It starts to become all about that stupid game.
What game is it?
Freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 12:50 PM   #17294 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyja View Post
What game is it?
Any game he finds

Thank god I have a dog. She's the only reason I got up this morning. Without her, I'd still be curled up in bed/feeling so upset and confused.
Old 05-24-2013, 04:40 PM   #17295 
trilobite

My computer died and doesnt turn on anymore...It just gives me a blue screen and tells me its dumping memory which is pretty intimidating.
Now I cant play sims or photoshop
trilobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 06:31 PM   #17296 
Nibblez

Was building my light unit and trying to solder the LED waterproof strip, i've done a lot of soldering before but the damn solder wont attach to the LED strip, it just kept popping off, ended up burning up my finger with the soldering iron.
Nibblez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 07:29 PM   #17297 
FishyFishy89

Me n hubby played with soldering....its quite annoying.
Old 05-24-2013, 07:59 PM   #17298 
TheCrabbyTabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by trilobite View Post
My computer died and doesnt turn on anymore...It just gives me a blue screen and tells me its dumping memory which is pretty intimidating.
Now I cant play sims or photoshop
Ah, the dreaded "Blue Screen of Death". Bring it into a computer repair place (I use Best Buy's "Geek Squad" myself) and see if they can do anything with it.

Its a far better option than trying to fix it yourself, only to have broken it further.
TheCrabbyTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:14 PM   #17299 
dramaqueen
Banned

We will be living with my brother who won't even be home the next month when we get to Texas. He just gave us the house rules. lol We aren't allowed on the couch in the livingroom and we were told to not use too much toilet paper. What. The. Heck? I feel like I'll be in prison! I hope we find a house before I lose my mind or end up in the looney bin.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:15 PM   #17300 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Lol DQ! "No sitting down and no toilet paper or else!"
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou