Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-09-2013, 11:56 AM   #17391 
FishyFishy89

I wish I could of paid directly Sena. I contacted my doctor and asked if I could pay them directly, they told me to pay collections. I was enraged. I'll never use that doctor again.
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:10 PM   #17392 
Sena Hansler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Actress101 View Post
You know what I hate?? When people give advice and tell people not to do something because of how much work, effort, time, and money it takes when they have never dont that thing!
God in order to say stuff like that you need to actually have done it to know reading on the Internet doesn't allow you to get the hand on expierience and what not to go telling people what to do and what not to do and why you shouldn't do it. Frustrates me to high heavens because no matter how much you know you don actually know anything because you learn best and get the most expierience when you do it! S leave that topic to people who are going to be supportive and know what they are doing and how to help the person!
Sorry I just had to get that out some place.

Welcome to my life.
Though... Thanks to lovely human nature it's the whole "YOU CAN'T DO IT!" part that makes us go "just watch me." Of course I make sure peope (depending on the subject) have the info they need, but still be supportive. Not nagging, complaining, bashing, whining, yelling, or snarling.

Fishy, that sucks. I outright asked her, the rep, after reading it up, and it was only that fee and no more. They were nice enough to take a full payment, though if I did a half payment it would go through collections. But she made sure to make a note for them so I did not have to pay more. And I made sure to get a confirmation number for a "just in case they try to make this backfire" paranoia time.;)
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 06:05 PM   #17393 
Hadoken Kitty

Can I just say "family stress" and leave my rant at that? Haha.
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 03:15 AM   #17394 
SeaKnight

Need a lawn mower I can actually use!!!!!!!!! tired of getting eaten alive!!!!!!
SeaKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 08:39 AM   #17395 
Xaltd1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKnight View Post
Need a lawn mower I can actually use!!!!!!!!! tired of getting eaten alive!!!!!!
Check on line for a corded electric mower. They're cheap. (The battery operated ones don't last long enough).
I have a "Mow Joe" that's awesome.
Xaltd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 09:44 PM   #17396 
Sena Hansler

Gotta love people who think they are 100 times smarter or better than others. And make the world know how amazing, wonderful, and how (insert choice word here) they can be. And if you are great at something they have to try and drag you down as if you were an idiot shooting a gun backwards. This goes for online and in person.

And this is why I prefer animals over people. At least they still have humanity. In their own animalistic way...

Maybe I'm just having less patience for stupidity. All well. I think I can live with it.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:43 PM   #17397 
GinjaHaZ

Otay, rant about my dad...
He works hard, yes, but he is an EXTREMELY mess person. I'm basically his maid until this weekend, and he never washes off his dishes after eating something (and we don't have a dish washer so I have to do it by hand), never flushes the toilet, or picks up his messes. Like he just piles his pocket change and lent all over the table we eat on. And when he eats, he gets crumbs all over the floor even after I said I vacuumed that day, or he won't take his shoes off at the door. And when I start advently saying something about it, he hangs things over my head such as he gives me food or a roof over my head, and even my phone and car saying he'll take them away. I know he wouldn't because I just know him that well, but seriously.
And some of the things he says to me really hurts my feelings. He gets mad when I date guys behind his back, but I know that if I introduce them to him, he'll pick on me about it and call me a stupid wh*re because apparently the same guy leaving my house/apartment makes me look like that. I got picked on enough in school; I don't want it at home, but he laughs it off. He doesn't even try to realize that it's my life, and I will date who I wish- not the neighbors he tries to set me up with sometimes.
He also tries to take me on guilt trips when I don't want to write emails to some lady he's talking to because it's his fault he dropped out of school and can't spell... Like he has the spelling abilities of a second grader...
but I feel a little better now.
GinjaHaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 07:29 AM   #17398 
Sena Hansler

I don't know.. Sounds more like he is placing HIS image onto you, blaming you for really... Things HE did, does and probably will so. Some parents do it. And it's shameful and annoying.
Old 08-15-2013, 11:21 AM   #17399 
Xaltd1

Gina, are you old enough to emancipate? Are there relatives/friends you can stay with? This is ABUSE! In the states, we have Child Protective Services to call-Canada must have something similar. Move your fish to a friend's house, then call the authorities. If he's holding the old "I pay for the roof over your head" line- GREAT. You don't have to live under it!!!! There is a word for what you are: a slave, and your dad is an ignorant bully. Do whatever you can to get out!
Xaltd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 11:32 AM   #17400 
Hadoken Kitty

My boyfriend's mom. My boyfriend's mom. Aaaaand. My boyfriend's mom.
Hadoken Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote