Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-22-2013, 10:36 PM   #17451 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by redthebetta View Post
You know what I hate? When a member joins just to post a memorial or something like that.
Sometimes someone just wants some support. And there is NOTHING wrong with that.

That said, I frequent the Coffeehouse Chat ALOT. But that's not to say I had a negative experience. Heck, I've had negative experiences in just about every aspect of my life. But that doesn't keep me away from anything. In my bored moments I'll search the forum for someone to educate and help. I just prefer to chat with people who have similar interests with me.(which i don't find a lot of outside of the net)
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:26 AM   #17452 
dramaqueen
Banned

The only people I chat with these days is forum members and FB friends. We don't know our neighbors and we only see my brother and SIL once a week. And he's going out of town in a few days for at least a month.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:30 PM   #17453 
Illhearted
Banned

Oversensitive people annoy me.
Illhearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:19 PM   #17454 
dramaqueen
Banned

People who say my house isn't clean enough annoy me.
Old 09-23-2013, 08:45 PM   #17455 
FishyFishy89

My husband who says the house isn't clean. Pfft, there's only a few dog toys scattered around and the only clothes on the ground are YOURS!
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:58 PM   #17456 
dramaqueen
Banned

I work my butt off trying to keep the place clean and I do it all because my 80 year old mother cant't do anything and I get criticized by my brother because I don't get on my hands and knees and scrub the floor like my sister in law does. She's 10 years older than me but she doesn't have bad knees like I do.
Old 10-03-2013, 02:23 AM   #17457 
bambijarvis

Less of a rant,more of a whiny 'poor me' post.

I'm done trying to have crustaceans. Be they shrimp or crays, I just can't seem to keep them alive.
Fine one second, dead the next.
Water was /just/ changed, all clean and up to par. But still, poop on me. Guess I'll stick to fish. :/
bambijarvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:13 AM   #17458 
redthebetta

My rant:
My parents are in trial separation and there're fighting with me a lot. I'm being bullied a ton at school and no one cares. I'm pretty unpopular and my teacher try's to get me off my iPad at lunch to socialize with people who hate me. My autism is rearing it's head this month with a ton of rudeness and mood swings. It also could be that I'm grumpy because of puberty or school. I'm also trying to learn HTML and CSS so I can become a web designer but my mom thinks it makes me grumpy. Sigh.....
redthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 10:49 AM   #17459 
thekinetic

My rant,Obama! This guy needs to go and take his obamacare with him. I swear if I heard he was dead I might actually die laughing and then find where he's buried so I could laugh some more!! If I had my way I would send him on a rocket into the sun, his heads so hollow I could use for a bongo drum, I would rather be eaten alive by canibals then listen to this subhuman scum that crawled the deepest toilet anymore!!! >.<*

Last edited by dramaqueen; 10-03-2013 at 11:41 AM.
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 11:18 AM   #17460 
RoMayApple

@dramaqueen throw the rag at them and tell them to have fun and just walk away. Just so long as there is open walk ways, no tipping stacks of junk and no food laying around the house is clean enough.
@redthebetta I was bullied all through school and especially in the early high school years. Here we have anti-bullying bull but it just doesn't work. What eventually worked was one day I had enough and slammed a kid into the locker. Do not do that by the way. Try taking it above the teacher and talking to someone in the office about your situation. Get proof of the bullying and then use social media to your advantage. I wish you well and just remember there are people out there who are behind you.

I hope you don't mind but I am about to do something stupid. Like up and quit with out another job stupid. I've been with my company 5 years at the end of this month. In the last few months have become unbearable and my attempts to smooth things over had made things worse. I had to switch locations at my job which normally isn't a big deal happens all the time. It annoys me to no end when I am treated like a new hire. Don't treat me like a new hire. When I - up I - up or I didn't know. Recently I have been moved from grave shift to swing. This means I can't get home. Instead of solving the issue my manager started screaming at me saying it was MY fault I took the shift. Yeah it was a case of take the shift or quit not much of a choice. So after getting a furniture tack in my tire and it being unable to be repaired and me to broke I now have to walk 6 and a half miles home. Be fine if I was healthy but I am not in the best of health. In matter of fact all this anger and frustration at my job I have almost fainted several times. I'm sick of my boss always whining to me about stuff some of it is stuff he told us not to do then said we should have done it. He also loves to tell us woman "wet your pants just don't leave," and one time I got into an argument with an asian and I turned and walked away after the situation kept elevating and he then yelled at me "You just don't walk away from asians!". What BS is that? White, black, Yellow, Purple, or otherwise; no matter what skin tone you are or the shape of your eyes it doesn't matter when avoiding needless temper flaring. My boss still thinks he's right but the guy I fought with is much calmer now and smiles and waves when he sees me. full point; don't let someone's temper reach the point they will regret it.

I used to love my job but the two months I have been dreading going to work. My job I used to love now I hate it.
RoMayApple is offline   Reply With Quote