Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-06-2013, 06:11 PM   #17511 
PetMania

My friend doesn't know that I like him, but she thins that we are dating and wants to break us up. She wants my friend, Amy, to go out with him because, according to her, my crush and Amy "are in love". My crush heard this and is disagreeing with her. I hope things work out and that my 'friend' *cough *cough not! * keeps her nose in her own business.

I can't believe how rude she was; pretending like she didn't hear me. She is totally not my friend anymore.
PetMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 06:33 PM   #17512 
bloo97

People like that are the worst. I tell people to mind their own business and stay the heck outta mine lol
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 06:34 PM   #17513 
FishyFishy89

Ah, I do not miss those drama days. I had only 2 GOOD friends in high school and tried to stick with them the most, but even then. Drama drama drama everywhere!
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 06:53 PM   #17514 
PetMania

I used to worry about my other friend's feelings, because she liked my crush first, bu t now I don't because I found out that she is just using him and playing games with his head.
Old 11-06-2013, 08:51 PM   #17515 
dramaqueen
Banned

Unfortunately there are always going to be people who are jealous of you and will try to make trouble for you. Be careful of what you say to people in private because they might try to take what you said and use it for their own gain. People love to get other people in trouble, especially if they're jealous of you.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:53 PM   #17516 
Xaltd1

The l"love of my life" dumped me w/ a text that said "I don't want you to ever have hope of a relationship with me b/c your life is in disarray and you don't know when to stop talking." Well, last year he sent me his hand-made Xmas card. I emailed him and told him it was hard to have no hope when that person sends a card, so what's up? He never responded.
He is the true love of my life. I've known him since HS, over 35 years now. We dated for 3. I thought he was "it" for me, now I don't see the point in living. It's corny, but it's been over 2 years and I can't get over him. I sound like I'm 16, but I've loved him since I first saw him. We were both married and divorced, had kids, and then we met up at a HS reunion. I thought it was the perfect ending to a fairy tale-NOPE.
Xaltd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 08:59 PM   #17517 
PetMania

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
Unfortunately there are always going to be people who are jealous of you and will try to make trouble for you. Be careful of what you say to people in private because they might try to take what you said and use it for their own gain. People love to get other people in trouble, especially if they're jealous of you.
Coincidence, we had an anti-bully assembly today, the same day I talked 'at' her and worked things out with my crush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaltd1 View Post
The l"love of my life" dumped me w/ a text that said "I don't want you to ever have hope of a relationship with me b/c your life is in disarray and you don't know when to stop talking." Well, last year he sent me his hand-made Xmas card. I emailed him and told him it was hard to have no hope when that person sends a card, so what's up? He never responded.
He is the true love of my life. I've known him since HS, over 35 years now. We dated for 3. I thought he was "it" for me, now I don't see the point in living. It's corny, but it's been over 2 years and I can't get over him. I sound like I'm 16, but I've loved him since I first saw him. We were both married and divorced, had kids, and then we met up at a HS reunion. I thought it was the perfect ending to a fairy tale-NOPE.
I'm sorry. Tales always end, but hope lasts forever.
Old 11-07-2013, 07:48 PM   #17518 
PetMania

Hehe, yeah. Had the worst day ever. My crush told me that if we dated, it wouldn't work, and people were spreading these rumors that I know have to deal with. All of my friend hate me know.

UGH! Why can't the drama just end? It's getting more depressing every day.
Old 11-09-2013, 05:29 PM   #17519 
LittleBettaFish

Awesome, one of the hinges on my laptop just broke. That's money I don't have sitting around to either replace it or repair it.
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:38 PM   #17520 
Elsewhere

My aunt came over today after a day out with my dad, and I invited her up to see my fish. Why? WHY would I do that? All I get is "Oh. I see you still have all these Bettas. Is this the sick tank? What did you do to those guys?" I was like, no, they're in quarantine until I know they aren't sick and she's like I KNOW WHAT IT IS. And all angry. Then she said "That's a nice Cichlid" to my Gourami, so I corrected her and told her Soleil is a Gourami, not a Cichlid. "Are you sure? It doesn't look like one." Yes. I am sure. Then I told her how my girls escaped their cups because of the snails, trying to be jokey. All I get is "I told you that you never should've gotten those snails, they're bad news." YOU NEVER SAID THAT AND I LOVE MY SNAILS. And then she saw Linus, my new BN Pleco, and was like "I told you not to get a Pleco, it will end badly!" SHE NEVER SAID THAT. EVER. AND LINUS IS AWESOME.

I don't know why I think things with her will change. The whole family is like that, always needs to be right. I know I'm like that too, but if someone who knows more and is making sense is right about something, I'll back down. And I don't lie to prove I'm right over something no one was arguing over. UGH. Sorry to rant, but hey, it's what the thread is for.
Elsewhere is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou