Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-13-2013, 04:38 PM   #17571 
dramaqueen
Banned

Anti rant: I will forever be young at heart.
Rant: It's still cold here in Texas!! Oh and another anti rant: I got me a smartphone! lol I may be asking you teenagers how to operate the darn thing. lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 05:05 PM   #17572 
Elsewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by summnd View Post
-40 Holy!! We're talking Celsius, right? Because here we start freaking out over 32, and the lowest I've seen was -14..Faren
Yes, Celsius, haha! At my public school they would make us go out for recess in that, with massive wind and heavy snow. GREAT SCHOOL -_-
Elsewhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 05:45 PM   #17573 
Omnom

In elementary school, during recess we'd all try to hide near the doors because they were walled in a bit, but the monitors would come by and shoo us out. We'd end up back there anyway, because how anyone expects little kids to play in single digit weather I will never understand.
Anyhoo, it's already under 30F, which wouldn't be too big of a deal except that it's super windy and it chills the temperature to the teens! Ugh, can't the cold wait until December?! At least Thanksgiving?!
Omnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 03:00 AM   #17574 
EvaJupiterSkies

Antirant: My bestie drove two hours to get to me at midnight to spend the night and hang out!

Rant: I'm sick. Again. And I'm sick of being sick. And the cold is making me not want to run, and that's bad, because I need to run... I cannot lose that good habit, grrrr...
EvaJupiterSkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:23 AM   #17575 
MichaelMyers
Banned

Rant: Focus T25
Antirant: Focus T25
MichaelMyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 01:45 PM   #17576 
FishyFishy89

Halloween weekend my mother moved in with a guy she's been dating maybe 4 months. That's not what's so bad.
She didn't tell me about the move. I found out about it on Facebook. But that's not the worse part.
I talked with my sister about it and I found out the guys daughter has severe depression. Won't come out of her room. Not to eat. Not to see her dad. Not even to pee!!! She eats at night. Raids the fridge and eats whatever she wants to eat.
My mother has absolutely no patience. She gets mad at the poor girl for raiding the fridge. My mother is very particular about make certain foods last a certain time.
I feel horrible that she is doing this. I hope she doesn't do too much damage. But me and my sister know what will happen. Even if she isn't forceful with the girl. She can still hear the hurtful things my mom says.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 05:00 PM   #17577 
Bombalurina

One of my staff (who has another job at a petshop) was telling me last night about the way the rats are kept in her shop. An adult male, two adult females, and the litters from both females, all in one little tank. No wonder they are fighting! The poor females are going to get pregnant back to back, and as soon as the pups are sexually mature, so will they. This is how they ended up with hundreds of mice, too.

She also has a 50 litre tank with 5 goldfish and 5 sucking catfish, and changes the water every few months.

She has no respect for animal life whatsoever. I wish I didn't have to work with her; the callous stories she tells make me sick to my stomach.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:49 PM   #17578 
ao
TFK Moderator

Rant: Someone's paranoia is driving me crazy =_=
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:50 PM   #17579 
redthebetta

I know what you mean Really, I do!
redthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:55 PM   #17580 
LittleBettaFish

I am going to shove a cork up my cat's bum if he doesn't stop spraying everywhere!

Since he has been on the prozac, his spraying has decreased by about 90%. However, the remaining 10% of pee seems to be focused almost exclusively under my bed. Nothing more pleasant than the sweet aroma of cat pee in the morning.

He also has sprayed in the brand new part of our house. I can't wait to see how fast he destroys the new carpets when we get them. I just wish knew why he did it. It's not like his life is particularly stressful and I am home basically 24/7 with him.
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote