Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-17-2013, 12:22 AM   #17631 
FishyFishy89

Brother in law claims his back hurts too much to put his shoes on the rack and out of the way outside. Yet he puts the milk on the BOTTOM shelf of the fridge instead of the top shelf where he doesn't have to bend.
PICK UP YOUR SHOES BEFORE I THROW THEM AT YOU!! I'm tired of stepping and tripping over them. Even the dog is getting tired of it.

I swear. He is such a slob. If he ever moves out, I dont want to visit his place. Its bad enough that I have to peek into his disgusting bathroom for the cat.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 01:51 AM   #17632 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm just so upset about how we never do anything with my brother and sister in law. He comes over about once a week (when he's home) and she comes once in awhile. When her daughter and granddaughter came a few days before Thanksgiving we weren't invited to have dinner with them. We did have Thanksgiving dinner with them. Then my mom misunderstood about the time and we were 45 minutes late. He flipped out about that. Now he's dumping off some food for us (I suppose I should be grateful and I am) but darn it, holidays are meant for families and loved ones to be together! He does the cooking but I suppose they think 2 extra people are a lot more work and since we're all supposed to be together Christmas day it would be too much work. He's making their traditional asparagus soup and cabbage rolls. We'll see if we get any soup. We usually spent Christmas eve by ourselves in Kentucky but went to a cousin's house for dinner. I really wish we hadn't moved. This really sucks. I feel awful.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 09:08 PM   #17633 
PetMania

There are snail eggs and babies EVERYWHERE! When people said that ramshorns reproduce fast, they weren't kidding. I mean, I don't mind having some extras on hand, but I don't want a colony, lol.
PetMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 10:36 PM   #17634 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetMania View Post
There are snail eggs and babies EVERYWHERE! When people said that ramshorns reproduce fast, they weren't kidding. I mean, I don't mind having some extras on hand, but I don't want a colony, lol.
I might end up buying some from you. I have 1 lonely ramshorn.
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 10:40 PM   #17635 
PetMania

Well, I have blues and pinks, and might end up with leopards, reds, and browns I will definetly be selling some. I have around 23+ snails in my tank. I am going to have to sell a 'few'.

The thing is that they are asexual and can lay fertilized egg sacks (15/per) every 4-7 days.... talk about breeding like rabbits!
Old 12-18-2013, 10:43 PM   #17636 
dramaqueen
Banned

That's another reason I don't like snails. Lol
Old 12-18-2013, 10:57 PM   #17637 
PetMania

I LOVE snails, but they do have their faults. Can't wait to add MTS, assassains (in another tank with no other snail species) netrite, and pond snails (yeah, I am weird like that). Call me snail crazy.

Also, OT I guess, but how do you ship snails? Do they need a heat pack?
Old 12-19-2013, 07:19 PM   #17638 
PetMania

Boy stalking me, people bringing me down, one more day of school *missing my crush*, and had to go into the boy's locker room for PE today.
Old 12-20-2013, 10:25 PM   #17639 
thekinetic

Ugh just when I think I'm cheering up my family makes me a nervous wreck again. All because my mom got insulted that my brother wanted to hire her a maid to clean the house, yet she doesn't tell him anything else to get her for xmas. My dad isn't helping either by being angry about it. So I'm left as a mediater trying to help keep everyone calm and help resolve this foolish situation!

Freaking holidays I want like them but they just won't let me!

Last edited by Perseusmom; 12-20-2013 at 10:40 PM. Reason: implied curse word
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 10:59 PM   #17640 
dramaqueen
Banned

I think this the worst I felt during the holidays.

Tags
bettathanyou