Bluewind

Maybe his butt was too big? XD
Posted via Mobile Device
Bluewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 09:50 AM   #18192 
RainbowhLizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluewind View Post
Are you seeing a licensed psychologist? Talking it out with someone trained can really help. He or she (be sure to specify if you have a preference) may suggest medicine, but they can also teach you coping techniques and alternative therapies. It's well worth the time. And they should have a program in your area for mental health to pay for most if not all of the cost.

By the way, is she depressed? Does she have any conditions that effect mood like manic depressive? If she's on meds, is she taking them like she should? She could benefit from going to a psychologist and seeing if she needs treatment too which in turn would help you as well.
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't think my mom would allow me to go to one, let alone go herself, unfortunately. But my counselor is semi-trained in psychology, and I talk to him when it is really bad. I am a very optomistic person though, so usually a good rant to someone and maybe a little crying session is all takes to lift me back up. She has yet to kill all of my self-worth. It's just that I am "worthless" to her, as she so subtly puts it.
I have no idea what she suffers from, but she has been mentally ill since.. well forever from what I hear. If she gets mad enough, she runs away and claims she tried to kill herself, but never goes through with it. It seems that she does it for attention and sympathy from us cause we used to hug her and apologize and cry when she came back. Now that it became a common thing, we wait it out and don't react or talk about it when she gets back. She has depression medicine, but refuses to take it because she doesn't want to be in "fake happiness."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThetaSigma View Post
~~RainbowhLizzie~~

People can make bad choices if they're stressed out. If she said something like that, she's wrong or didn't mean it. (I know I can say some nasty stuff when I'm angry, upset, or stressed... Usually I don't mean it)

Getting bad grades sucks. Once I get them, I feel too overwhelmed to start working again. I'm seeing a professional psychologist, and I know talking with her helps me (when I actually focus). I convinced my dad to get counseling too, and he's doing better.
She has been doing this all of my life. I did not understand before, but I clung to my father more and she sees him in me, which makes her mad. She clearly shows her love to my little sister right in front of me. Anyone we meet can tell which daghter is her favorite.
My dad says it's because I didn't want to breastfeed from her as a baby xD
And I mean, I brought them back up to B's at least! I busted my butt the last 2 weeks to try and get at least B's. And it payed off!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
RainbowhLizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 12:15 PM   #18193 
ThetaSigma

~~RainbowhLizzie~~

When I got fed up with my dad, I moved in with my mom.

It helped so much. I didn't even ask. I just packed up and got a ride from my grandparents to my mom's house. If your mom doesn't want you around, then leave and go to someone that does. I'm still under my dad's name for guardianship, but I do not live there.

I hated leaving my good alt school, but I'm way happier withou weekly wrestling matches. I would fight and he would have to restrain me. He wanted me to stop breaking holes in the walls. I did that a lot. Long story short... Eventually he called the cops and I left to live with my mom.

Even though he has a much nicer house and a good job at CenturyLink stadium, I knew I had to leave.

When I'm angry at him again, I'll probably post the full story, but right now I'm on my mobile device.
ThetaSigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 02:49 PM   #18194 
Bluewind

Dido. If your dad loves you hun and you think you would be happier with him, then leave. Heck, I wouldn't even want little sis there! Her behavior is toxic >:(

Glad you have a counsellor you like. But still, ask them if they know of a program for you. Maybe one that could help you get away from mom? And your state should have an anonnomus abuse information hotline too with people who could advise you on what to do.

Rant: The same one it's been for 2 weeks. House shopping and mortgages. Also, I JUST found out I have to put down a dirt slab for my trailer which will cost God knows how much money for the many loads of dirt. -_-
Posted via Mobile Device
Bluewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 02:58 PM   #18195 
ThetaSigma

Okay I have a rant now

I'M CRAMPING
ThetaSigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 04:49 PM   #18196 
Flint

Rant
When I come across a stocking board on here and see one of two things -
1. Everyone suggesting fish when the size of the tank has not been mentioned.
2. The first post containing an excerpt similar to "all of my fish died" and everyone starts suggesting fish.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE find out the size of the tank so we can help stock accordingly or find out why the fish went belly up! It is imperative if we want to lead the OP in the right direction!
Flint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 05:11 PM   #18197 
FishyFishy89

ugh
humor me here
You're in a dog training group that is specifically against the use of tools like the shock collar. You post that you use a shock collar with "great success". What type of response should you be expecting??
Negatives, nothing but negatives. The group in itself stands for treating dogs with more respect and humane methods. You cannot expect not not get any negative responses and then get mad about getting negative responses. 2 people have been removed today. And 4 threads have been removed completely.
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 06:35 PM   #18198 
PetMania

Rant: People kept giving me a hard time about me and my crush. They keep telling me that he is saying this and that behind my back. Includes- no one would ever go out with her; like he would ever say yes; isn't it obvious he doesn't like you?

It really hurts when people focus on ruining your day. To put on top of that...MY BACKPACK BROKE RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PetMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 06:39 PM   #18199 
jaysee
Reference Team

Dog forums are crazy. I won't go near them.
jaysee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 06:43 PM   #18200 
PetMania

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysee View Post
Dog forums are crazy. I won't go near them.
I visited one once....and I have to agree with you. Won't be going back there.
PetMania is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou