Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-07-2010, 03:10 AM   #1841 
demonicangel132007

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallywestisthebest333 View Post
ALSO I just saw that they bow out really bad when filled with water so you'll want to keep it only half full if you can.

Ah neat! I didn't expect turtles to be omnivores! :D That's really interesting! =]

I hope you get the set-up you want for him soon! =] And I hope he gets to feeling better! <3

How big is he right now anyway?
He's 3 inches long now (which from what I've seen on that forum someone had a turtle that big after 1 year and my Apollo is 5 now). I hope he gets better, too.
demonicangel132007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 04:27 AM   #1842 
LikeDiscoSuperfly

I am not looking forward to dealing with the rude people at the desk at school first thing in the morning.
LikeDiscoSuperfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 05:52 PM   #1843 
bloo97

iuWHERIBLiWBFLIuwhglfiBEWQUFGEWJFguigb!

I just remembered I need to practice my cello! Dx
I hate doing it, Ironicly enough.
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 06:06 PM   #1844 
SaylorKennedy

Rant: My roommate has a friend that's ALWAYS over here. He's really loud and obnoxious too. I've asked multiple times for her to either go somewhere else with him or just kick him out after a little while. There is no need for him to be here from 4pm-11/12 EVERY NIGHT. I understand that it's her space too, and I do give them time to hang out, but I can only be in the library so much before I go stir-crazy. Plus, some nights I can't even start my homework until 9 and I don't want to have to do it in a hectic environment like they create.

Anti-rant: I can pretty much tell I'm going to be getting an A in my english class this trimester. It's so easy! I love that the teacher isn't even a native english speaker so she doesn't rely heavily on writing for grades. More group work/projects and class participation. Plus I have an awesome group. :)
SaylorKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 06:08 PM   #1845 
bloo97

Glad school is going good, but, trust me. I feel ya with the roommate problem.
bloo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 06:18 PM   #1846 
demonicangel132007

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaylorKennedy View Post
Rant: My roommate has a friend that's ALWAYS over here. He's really loud and obnoxious too. I've asked multiple times for her to either go somewhere else with him or just kick him out after a little while. There is no need for him to be here from 4pm-11/12 EVERY NIGHT. I understand that it's her space too, and I do give them time to hang out, but I can only be in the library so much before I go stir-crazy. Plus, some nights I can't even start my homework until 9 and I don't want to have to do it in a hectic environment like they create.
I feel for you. I've had my share of crazy roommates, always thought of writing a book about them but it'd be classified as fiction. :\ Go figure huh?
demonicangel132007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 06:32 PM   #1847 
BlueHaven

I hate feeling confused. :(

AntiRant: 1. I found a way out of my confusion, or a way through it.
That was fast. xD

2. lol, my cat is so funny/weird. She's high on catnip with the stuff all in her fur and begging to get on my bed (bunkbed, she likes being up high), but when ever she does she acts even higher like she's about to die of happiness or she doesn't know what to do with it, her eyes get really big. She does this whenever she finds a new place to sit/sleep.

Last edited by BlueHaven; 12-07-2010 at 06:46 PM.
BlueHaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 07:12 PM   #1848 
Sweeda88

Rant for the day. I woke up with my hip in pain, and it has stayed that way all day. I have a hip condition called bursitis, and even taking Ibuprofen usually does no good, so sometimes I just skip it instead of putting more chemicals in my body. So yeah, I've been in pain ALL DAY LONG!!! ARGH.
Sweeda88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 07:56 PM   #1849 
fleetfish

Anti Rant: Back feels better and my arm is healing though its still sore and it's not broken as I first thought, lol. And got a really nice solid mark in my art history this semester.

Rant: My hair smells like tomato sauce.

Sweeda I hope you feel better soon.
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 08:04 PM   #1850 
wallywestisthebest333

My roommates are being well... some unsavory words. :[ I'm the one that has to clean everything (AND I MEAN EVERYTHING) dishes, floors, furniture, bathroom, kitchen, freezer in our apartment. And then they get mad when I'm too busy to clean for a couple of weeks and start forcing the roommate that I live with and that's relatively kind to me to HEAVILY pressure me to clean when I don't have time. :[

The worst part is that one of them is REALLY icy cold to me. She HATES being in the same room as me. She talks down to me when she does finally talk to me. I've been trying to be friends with her and socialize with her all semester! I really want to be her friend! <:[ Why won't she just give a little? I'm not that bad once you get to know me. :[ I know I'm supremely weird but I'm nice. :[

TO make matters worse the nice roommate I have now is graduating this semester and being replaced by their friend. :[ I'll be all alone in my own house again and I can't just go to campus to visit my friend her willy-nilly. :[

I have a feeling I'm going to be depressed next semester. :[

I only really had time to think on all of this today because I've taken the day off to de-stress. :[ lots of good that did.

I took out TWO WEEKS WORTH OF TRASH AND RECYCLING. THat they refused to do. Theydo almost NOTHING. I EVEN GET BLAMED FOR THE STICKY NASTY DISHES THEY PUT IN THE DISHWASHER!!!!!!!

AUGH!!!! *headdesk*

I'm sorry I'm whining so much. :[ I'm just really upset right now. probably lack of sleep..... ;n;

Last edited by wallywestisthebest333; 12-07-2010 at 08:06 PM.
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote